Nekron vs Mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
You know this had to be! Morrison's heavy weight cosmic vs Geoff Johns (not really). Which cosmic wins?

Pure darkness/Death vs eater of story.

Endless Mike
Mandrakk probably

theICONiac
Nekron forces Mandrakk to eat a sunshine sandwich before staking that damn dirty vampire with his staff.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by theICONiac
Nekron forces Mandrakk to eat a sunshine sandwich before staking that damn dirty vampire with his staff.

makes most sense smokin'

shokosugi
Mandrakk

Omega Vision
Mandrakk. Nekron based on feats isn't close to Mandrakk, not even Mandrakk V2

Black bolt z
What is so strong about Mandrakk?

Harbinger
Characters like Mandrakk are why I think Morrison gets on some crazy space shit when he writes.

Nevertheless, Mandrakk wins. Easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What is so strong about Mandrakk?
He eats stories, an attack that as yet has only one countermeasure: the Cosmic Armor. Mandrakk was shown to be>>>All the other Monitors combined. Also a weaker version of Mandrakk was able to defeat both the Spectre and the Radiant.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He eats stories, an attack that as yet has only one countermeasure: the Cosmic Armor.
And Nekron has only one plot device that can stop him, the white light. (Which he conveniently dug up so he could be beat by it, the idiot.)

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
(Which he conveniently dug up so he could be beat by it, the idiot.) I kept saying that my self. Mad dumb

Batman-Prime
And Nekron has only one plot device that can stop him, the white light. (Which he conveniently dug up so he could be beat by it, the idiot.)

Nekron is probably just one small aspect of Mandrakk stick out tongue.

Galan007
Captain Atom has owned Nekron -- hell, Fate has also done quite well against him.

Anywho, either version of Mandrakk ftew.

xJLxKing
That Nekron is much weaker. He got an upgrade.

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That Nekron is much weaker. Proof! sly

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Captain Atom has owned Nekron -- hell, Fate has also done quite well against him.
Are we positive that they are the same Nekron? Not just another bad dude using his name?

Omega Vision
Are we positive that they are the same Nekron? Not just another bad dude using his name?
Nekron has much like Black Hand been retconned by Johns as of Blackest Night IIRC.

Galan007
Are we positive that they are the same Nekron? Not just another bad dude using his name? Same fella.

Nekron has much like Black Hand been retconned by Johns as of Blackest Night IIRC. I don't think Nekron has been retconned though. Johns is just portraying him in a different light (no pun intended) than he has been portrayed before.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Proof! sly
Both Barry and Hal said it kwasny

Both Nekron are the same version. Johns stated it and it was stated in the comic

psycho gundam
And Nekron has only one plot device that can stop him, the white light. (Which he conveniently dug up so he could be beat by it, the idiot.) i slapped my head when that happened. the retconn was funny as shit also.

quanchi112
This is really hard to debate. I think we should at least wait and see how they beat Nekron.

xJLxKing
Did you say Thanos>Nekron LMAO

quanchi112
Did you say Thanos>Nekron LMAO I haven't seen anything really impressive from him yet, personally. I haven't seen anything from Mandrakk either.

Batman-Prime
Did you say Thanos>Nekron LMAO

Did he? facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Did he? facepalm What has Nekron done combat wise which proves he's above Thanos?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
What has Nekron done combat wise which proves he's above Thanos?
Telling the Spectre to sod off and banishing him? Killing a Guardian rather easily?

quanchi112
Telling the Spectre to sod off and banishing him? Killing a Guardian rather easily? I've seen an orange lantern kill them not even directly engaging them so you will have to do better than that.

The Spectre was powerless because of Nekron's nature which again has nothing to do with him beating the Spectre in combat.

xJLxKing
Fact is, Nekron has an entire army. It's his, and his uses his powers to make it.

quanchi112
Fact is, Nekron has an entire army. It's his, and his uses his powers to make it. I guess you doubt Nekron and want to bring his entire army into this which is about as ridiculous as including all of apokolips in Darkseid threads. Don't hate me because he hasn't shown himself to be greater than Thanos in combat yet.

Batman-Prime
Telling the Spectre to sod off and banishing him? Killing a Guardian rather easily?

Don't even bother. Sometimes you don't have to see battle feats to know when an being is beyond another. LT for example, what are his battle feats? dur

Nekron would shitstomp Thanos and Mandrakk wouldn't even bother.

quanchi112
Don't even bother. Sometimes you don't have to see battle feats to know when an being is beyond another. LT for example, what are his battle feats? dur

Nekron would shitstomp Thanos and Mandrakk wouldn't even bother. Lt has shown the power to effect the ig and pretty much take it down imo. What has Nekron done?

manx422
Nekron pwns thanos
Mandrakk pwns Nekron

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Nekron pwns thanos
Mandrakk pwns Nekron I don't agree at this point. I also didn't see anything from Mandrakk to show he can pwn nekron. Gl's messed him up.

xJLxKing
I guess you doubt Nekron and want to bring his entire army into this which is about as ridiculous as including all of apokolips in Darkseid threads. Don't hate me because he hasn't shown himself to be greater than Thanos in combat yet. It's under his power to brings back the dead. Though he doesn't start with the army, he can quickly raise one. An army that will include Thanos.

manx422
Gls delivered the fatality
they did not beat him

xJLxKing
I don't agree at this point. I also didn't see anything from Mandrakk to show he can pwn nekron. Gl's messed him up.
lol

quanchi112
It's under his power to brings back the dead. Though he doesn't start with the army, he can quickly raise one. An army that will include Thanos. His powers only affect those who die in his universe he can't just assume control over Thanos who is with the abstract of marvel's death. Basically you want to just make things up to work against Thanos.Originally posted by manx422
Gls delivered the fatality
they did not beat him So basically they effected him which isn't very impressive.

lol What's wrong here?

xJLxKing
Read the rules. Don't be an idiot. If that were the case, IG wont work in any battle. It's called Neutral Universe

The fact that you didn't read FC whatsoever

quanchi112
Read the rules. Don't be an idiot. If that were the case, IG wont work in any battle. It's called Neutral Universe

The fact that you didn't read FC whatsoever Yes, his powers work but we don't include Thanos in the dcu. Nekron's powers still work but dcu doesn't absorb Thanos into their universe.

What have I stated that is untrue?

xJLxKing
Yes, his powers work but we don't include Thanos in the dcu. Nekron's powers still work but dcu doesn't absorb Thanos into their universe.

What have I stated that is untrue?
Again your are disregarding the rules. IF that were true, the IG can work against anyone against DC because they don't belong in DC. Be realistic.

What you said was twisted around.

Batman-Prime

The fact that you didn't read FC whatsoever

Do yourself an favour and ignore his posts, like I do. It's fruitless to "debate" with him. Maybe if he can't troll enough people he will stop?

wink

IIRC he read FC, he just didn't understood it.

quanchi112
Again your are disregarding the rules. IF that were true, the IG can work against anyone against DC because they don't belong in DC. Be realistic.

What you said was twisted around. Nekron's powers work he can't take over Thanos because Thanos isn't from the dcu. How? Explain.

xJLxKing
Nekron's powers work he can't take over Thanos because Thanos isn't from the dcu. How? Explain.
READ The rules. Seriously, are you that dumb. If you don't believe it, let a Mod answer it for you

quanchi112
READ The rules. Seriously, are you that dumb. If you don't believe it, let a Mod answer it for you I have given my opinion. Insulting me is against the rules just because I disagree with you since you seem to intent on citing the rules.

Explain what I stated which was incorrect. You seem to have backed off of this stance.

xJLxKing
I have given my opinion. Insulting me is against the rules just because I disagree with you since you seem to intent on citing the rules.

Explain what I stated which was incorrect. You seem to have backed off of this stance.
I'll let the mod answer the question for you. I should I know that you would try to make Thanos will no matter what.

quanchi112
I'll let the mod answer the question for you. I should I know that you would try to make Thanos will no matter what. Thanos will? I will ask a mod if calling someone dumb is against the rules since you want to have a mod come in here and settle this. I have explained myself more than once but I guess you want to stir up trouble even though you claimed you don't report posters when you yourself are the one insulting.

Survivor19
Well, they both win
Nekron won't oppose Mandrakk destroying all that is, since that will rid the universe of life just fine.

xJLxKing
Thanos will? I will ask a mod if calling someone dumb is against the rules since you want to have a mod come in here and settle this. I have explained myself more than once but I guess you want to stir up trouble even though you claimed you don't report posters when you yourself are the one insulting.
laughing out loud Please report me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Philosophía
Mandrakk.

I don't think anything shown in the following issue will change that.

Original Smurph
"Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes."

Ergo, Nekron would have control over Thanos. This is not to say that Marvel's Death would not also have control over him, but Nekron gets full access to the dead at optimum efficiency, as the rules state.

quanchi112
laughing out loud Please report me roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't report people but you were the one complaining about reporting people.Originally posted by Original Smurph
"Also, all characters, regardless of where the fight takes place, or what universe/medium they are native to, will have full access to their abilities at optimum efficiency as they are depicted in their native universes."

Ergo, Nekron would have control over Thanos. This is not to say that Marvel's Death would not also have control over him, but Nekron gets full access to the dead at optimum efficiency, as the rules state. I disagree. He does have his full power but doesn't have dominion over all characters in marvel who have died especially considering Thanos' unique relationship with Death.

Survivor19
Nothing should stop him from claimong Thanos' body, though. Black Lanterns are somewhat different minds and "souls" then their originals

quanchi112
Originally posted by Survivor19
Nothing should stop him from claimong Thanos' body, though. Black Lanterns are somewhat different minds and "souls" then their originals Thanos' unique nature and what not to me make it perfectly clear why he has no hold over Thanos.

xJLxKing
I don't report people but you were the one complaining about reporting people.
LMAO. You need help! When did I say I reported you lol?

quanchi112
LMAO. You need help! When did I say I reported you lol? Bringing a mod in here is reporting someone. Again, this thread has nothing to do with Thanos and I backed up my case like always. With what I have seen now I favor Nekron over Mnadrak!!!

xJLxKing
Bringing a mod in here is reporting someone. Again, this thread has nothing to do with Thanos and I backed up my case like always. With what I have seen now I favor Nekron over Mnadrak!!! And how did I bring the mod? lol. Clearly you don't even understand.

As for the thread.
It's clear that you believe Thanos>Nekron so how is it that Nekron>Mandrakk lol laughing out loud

quanchi112
And how did I bring the mod? lol. Clearly you don't even understand.

As for the thread.
It's clear that you believe Thanos>Nekron so how is it that Nekron>Mandrakk lol laughing out loud You said you were which means reporting.

I never said Thanos was greater than Nekron I said with what he has shown I don't see how anyone could say he is greater than Thanos at this point combat wise.

Mandrakk wasn't impressive at all to me while Nekron is more impressive than Mandrakk but i need to see how they defeat Nekron though to be entirely sure, kid.

Superherovandal
why is Thanos vs Nekron even being debated in a thread that doesn't EVEN INCLUDE THANOS??? Just get back on topic people.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
why is Thanos vs Nekron even being debated in a thread that doesn't EVEN INCLUDE THANOS??? Just get back on topic people. I was trying but jlxking sidetracked me.

Superherovandal
Yeah well for the sake of the thread I'd assume that Mandrakk would win...

quanchi112
Yeah well for the sake of the thread I'd assume that Mandrakk would win... How?

Superherovandal
He actually pwned the spectre and the radiant and was capable of eating the actual stories...etc.etc

quanchi112
He actually pwned the spectre and the radiant and was capable of eating the actual stories...etc.etc We haven't seen Nekron lose yet and we saw him easily dismiss the Spectre. He was still affected by characters in the stories and feel Nekron can definitely affect him.

Survivor19
So far the only corpse that wasn't raised by the Black Ring was Dove's, IIRC
Thanos's nature and whatnot won't protect his corpse from becoming a host for Black Lantern, iMO.

Anyway, Mandrakk will eat the whole story whil Nekron will be chilling, because he will have no objections.

Allankles
We haven't seen Nekron lose yet and we saw him easily dismiss the Spectre. He was still affected by characters in the stories and feel Nekron can definitely affect him.

What does it matter if Nekron has lost or not, far lesser characters than him have yet to lose. The woman in my sig has never lost (Bulleteer) but would she be an issue to Mandrakk based solely on the fact that she hasn't lost?

Nekron would just be another story from the "germ" worlds that Mandrakk (Dax Novu or Rox Ogama) would consume.

He might have a chance against Ogama, but Dax Novu would annhilate him.

Enyalus
Nekron would shitstomp Thanos and Mandrakk wouldn't even bother.
Thanos would have the Cosmic Armor built and ready to go before he ever decided to engage Mandrakk in a battle. Thanos' preparedness > Batman's. cool

It's under his power to brings back the dead. Though he doesn't start with the army, he can quickly raise one. An army that will include Thanos.
That's as stupid as Takion being able to mess with Thor's power simply because in DC everything comes from the Source and Takion is of that. Quan's right to call you out on this. It's wrong.

Allankles
Thanos would have the Cosmic Armor built and ready to go before he ever decided to engage Mandrakk in a battle. Thanos' preparedness > Batman's. cool

That's as stupid as Takion being able to mess with Thor's power simply because in DC everything comes from the Source and Takion is of that. Quan's right to call you out on this. It's wrong.

But it's his powerset. Otherwise all the IG vs.. threads are pointless too. Nekron's powers are kryptonite to certain characters.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
But it's his powerset. Otherwise all the IG vs.. threads are pointless too. Nekron's powers are kryptonite to certain characters.
Sorry, but thats still completely idiotic. The "IG vs whomever" threads give the other combatant a fair chance. The IG's power works fine, and so does the other opponent. You using that ability of Nekron's give Nekron an autowin versus anyone who's ever died, so that they have zero chance before the match even starts. Even if that's not the way it works in their native universe (Thanos' case).

The IG comparison doesn't work at all. Unless you want to go ahead and acknowledge that Darkseid's Omega Powers won't work against any Marvel characters because in the shared universe there is no Omega Force or Alpha Force or Source.

Batman-Prime
What does it matter if Nekron has lost or not, far lesser characters than him have yet to lose. The woman in my sig has never lost (Bulleteer) but would she be an issue to Mandrakk based solely on the fact that she hasn't lost?

Nekron would just be another story from the "germ" worlds that Mandrakk (Dax Novu or Rox Ogama) would consume.

He might have a chance against Ogama, but Dax Novu would annhilate him.

What I find funny is the double-standard.

When you put Nekron against Thanos you will get the reply "What battle feats Nekron has" "Guardians are nothing and Spectre was a special case".

However, if you put Mandrakk against Nekron you get this response "Nekron hasn't lost and he dismissed the Spectre.

Somethings wrong, really.

Original Smurph
You using that ability of Nekron's give Nekron an autowin versus anyone who's ever died, so that they have zero chance before the match even starts. That's not an argument for why it shouldn't work that way. The powerset isn't altered to make the match more fair.
The IG comparison doesn't work at all. Unless you want to go ahead and acknowledge that Darkseid's Omega Powers won't work against any Marvel characters because in the shared universe there is no Omega Force or Alpha Force or Source. The argument is that everybody's powers work at optimum efficiency despite the lack of a Speed Force in the Marvel Universe, or the dubiousness regarding whether Cosmic Awareness would work in DC (examples, obviously)

The spirit of the rule is that people don't lose powers based on locale. The same applies to Nekron.

Allankles
Sorry, but thats still completely idiotic. The "IG vs whomever" threads give the other combatant a fair chance. The IG's power works fine, and so does the other opponent. You using that ability of Nekron's give Nekron an autowin versus anyone who's ever died, so that they have zero chance before the match even starts. Even if that's not the way it works in their native universe (Thanos' case).

The IG comparison doesn't work at all. Unless you want to go ahead and acknowledge that Darkseid's Omega Powers won't work against any Marvel characters because in the shared universe there is no Omega Force or Alpha Force or Source.

But I'm arguing that all powers work according to how they're portrayed in their respective universe. Nekron's powers work according to their portrayal in the comics in a neutral setting, the same for the Omega Force or Odin Force or whatever.

So he will get an autowin in those scenarios unless the character has a definitive defense within their own powerset, or if the character is simply above Nekron in the cosmic hierachy within Nekron's universe or otherwise.

theICONiac
Mandrakk??

More like ManSUCK!

drylaugh

A character with good potential written as a total jobber...on principle alone I would be rooting for Nekron. After all, better to be a Black Lantern than uh, nothing...

Allankles
So Mandrakk jobbed to the ultimate defensive weapon? A weapon he created himself eons ago before he knew he would be the bad guy?

And Ogama jobbed to Nix Uotan, a fellow Monitor with even greater powers of reality manipulation?

batdude123
That's as stupid as

Thanos' preparedness > Batman's.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
The argument is that everybody's powers work at optimum efficiency despite the lack of a Speed Force in the Marvel Universe, or the dubiousness regarding whether Cosmic Awareness would work in DC (examples, obviously)

The spirit of the rule is that people don't lose powers based on locale. The same applies to Nekron.
There's a difference between power and ability. No one's taking Nekron's power away, or trying to lower his power level because there is no emotional spectrum/darkness/unifying light thing in the Marvel Universe. But giving him an ability that's really only there as a plot device and makes zero sense (lets face it, you cannot be alive but dead at the same time, schrodinger's cat 101) and shouldn't actually matter in one-on-one combat....that's not right, IMO. It has nothing to do with his chances in a 1v1 battle, pitting power and skill against power and skill.

kevdude
But I'm arguing that all powers work according to how they're portrayed in their respective universe. Nekron's powers work according to their portrayal in the comics in a neutral setting, the same for the Omega Force or Odin Force or whatever.

So he will get an autowin in those scenarios unless the character has a definitive defense within their own powerset, or if the character is simply above Nekron in the cosmic hierachy within Nekron's universe or otherwise.

Thats the way it should be, don't know whats so hard to get... Its alright to use Marvel feats but not ok to use DC in that setting?? I see bias..

Allankles
What I find funny is the double-standard.

When you put Nekron against Thanos you will get the reply "What battle feats Nekron has" "Guardians are nothing and Spectre was a special case".

However, if you put Mandrakk against Nekron you get this response "Nekron hasn't lost and he dismissed the Spectre.

Somethings wrong, really.

Tbh I don't really like Nekron's character, but his powers are difficult to get around.

Batman-Prime
Tbh I don't really like Nekron's character, but his powers are difficult to get around.

He is the Villain of his "Crisis" or event. Though like DS in FC he will be replaced by AM i guess with an guest appearance by Superboy Prime. Oh and maybe this time Superman won't save the day, maybe someone else gets the credit. Though i doubt it will be Sinestro.

Mandrakk > Mandrakk-2 > Spectre + Radiant.

I also wouldn't place Nekron above Mandrakk, not even close.

Allankles
Originally posted by kevdude
Thats the way it should be, don't know whats so hard to get... Its alright to use Marvel feats but not ok to use DC in that setting?? I see bias..

In a neutral setting all powers should apply, Nekron's necromancy included.

theICONiac
So Mandrakk jobbed to the ultimate defensive weapon? A weapon he created himself eons ago before he knew he would be the bad guy?

And Ogama jobbed to Nix Uotan, a fellow Monitor with even greater powers of reality manipulation?

Nix didn't blast Ogama with heat-vision for the setup or finish him off with a green pointy stick for the one-two-three...actually that is how the 'ultimate defensive weapon' stopped V1...only the stick wasn't green...

xJLxKing
Nekron's power has to work in a match whether people like it or not. Under the rules, the characters are in a neutral universe where ALL OF THEIR POWERS will work like it their original universe. So even though you aren't taking their powers away, your are removing the people they can affect.

If Nekron's power and ability don't work in this neutral universe, then why does the power of an IG user work. IF I remember correctly, if it's used in another universe, it's has no power. SO why should it be able to work 100% in another universe that isn't it's original universe.

Like Allankles, and Kevdude stated already.

xJLxKing
Nix didn't blast Ogama with heat-vision for the setup or finish him off with a green pointy stick for the one-two-three...actually that is how the 'ultimate defensive weapon' stopped V1...only the stick wasn't green...
The real Mandrakk was thrown into the Mind of the overvoid where even the idea of his is lost

Allankles

Heatvision is just another name for an energy blast, do you expect a cosmic showdown without energy blasts? And Superman/Ultraman were in the cosmic armor, and all it did ultimately was make Novu fall into the endless Overvoid (where he ceased to be), it's not like it disintergrated him.

The green pointy stick having an effect on a cosmic vampire was precisely the result of Uotan's reality manipulation.

Nix thought up the scenario, the army of God (the Pax Dei), the new Forever People, the GL's and the Supermen of the multiverse converging on the vampire.

Vampire gets spiked with a cosmic stake, that was Nix Uotan all over.

Original Smurph
There's a difference between power and ability. No one's taking Nekron's power away, or trying to lower his power level because there is no emotional spectrum/darkness/unifying light thing in the Marvel Universe. But giving him an ability that's really only there as a plot device and makes zero sense (lets face it, you cannot be alive but dead at the same time, schrodinger's cat 101) and shouldn't actually matter in one-on-one combat....that's not right, IMO. It has nothing to do with his chances in a 1v1 battle, pitting power and skill against power and skill. All the reasons you've provided are phrased as how the situation should be.

Desafortunadamente, thats not how the rules work.

Enyalus
Ah well. Nekron loses to Mandrakk until further notice. And beats Thanos without anykind of cheap black ring of doom attaching to Thanos' finger.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Survivor19
So far the only corpse that wasn't raised by the Black Ring was Dove's, IIRC
Thanos's nature and whatnot won't protect his corpse from becoming a host for Black Lantern, iMO.

Anyway, Mandrakk will eat the whole story whil Nekron will be chilling, because he will have no objections. I disagree entirely but you can think whatever you wish to think. My case is more likely.

He might have a chance against Ogama, but Dax Novu would annhilate him. Because until we see a character go down for the most part or actually get in a handful of fights and demonstrate a range of abilities it's guesswork. I get that Nekron is powerful but need to see a little more in how he loses to know the entire picture.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
That's not an argument for why it shouldn't work that way. The powerset isn't altered to make the match more fair.
The argument is that everybody's powers work at optimum efficiency despite the lack of a Speed Force in the Marvel Universe, or the dubiousness regarding whether Cosmic Awareness would work in DC (examples, obviously)

The spirit of the rule is that people don't lose powers based on locale. The same applies to Nekron. Yes, but his powers to take over the dead only applies to dc characters as they died in his universe. We don't set the Source as the a shared power source among both universe and we don't act like Thanos is a fallen dc character and ignore his history and speculate it will work on him.

Nekron's power has to work in a match whether people like it or not. Under the rules, the characters are in a neutral universe where ALL OF THEIR POWERS will work like it their original universe. So even though you aren't taking their powers away, your are removing the people they can affect.

If Nekron's power and ability don't work in this neutral universe, then why does the power of an IG user work. IF I remember correctly, if it's used in another universe, it's has no power. SO why should it be able to work 100% in another universe that isn't it's original universe.

Like Allankles, and Kevdude stated already. Wrong. His powers still work but we don't change characters histories so the powers can affect him. Thanos didn't die in the dcu and it only affects those who have.

Prep-Man
I'd put Nekron over SC AM. When he gave a SMALL portion of his power to Krona, Krona killed a bunch of Guardians with ease. And this wasn't even Nekron.

Superherovandal
I disagree entirely but you can think whatever you wish to think. My case is more likely.

Because until we see a character go down for the most part or actually get in a handful of fights and demonstrate a range of abilities it's guesswork. I get that Nekron is powerful but need to see a little more in how he loses to know the entire picture.

Yes, but his powers to take over the dead only applies to dc characters as they died in his universe. We don't set the Source as the a shared power source among both universe and we don't act like Thanos is a fallen dc character and ignore his history and speculate it will work on him.

Wrong. His powers still work but we don't change characters histories so the powers can affect him. Thanos didn't die in the dcu and it only affects those who have. What about Thano's history wouldn't allow Nekron to take over him? that he's a consort to Death? that has no relevance in a forum battle... and neither does this conversation about Nekron vs Thanos so why doesn't everyone get back on topic before I call a mod???? If you need to discuss this do it in the Nekron vs Thanos thread I just made.

quanchi112
What about Thano's history wouldn't allow Nekron to take over him? that he's a consort to Death? that has no relevance in a forum battle... and neither does this conversation about Nekron vs Thanos so why doesn't everyone get back on topic before I call a mod???? If you need to discuss this do it in the Nekron vs Thanos thread I just made. His resistance to reality warping, his amp from Mistress Death, the fact he mastered and gained control over omnipotence in marvel's the end makes it a landslide.

I answered your question and please for future reference don't ask me any questions regarding this if you don't want them answered.

As for the thread I feel at this point Nekron wins.

theICONiac
Heatvision is just another name for an energy blast, do you expect a cosmic showdown without energy blasts?

Well, it was alluded to several times that Superman's HV was akin to sunlight (as Mandrakk was a 'vampire') so do you really think Iron Man's repulsor rays would have the same effect?

And Superman/Ultraman were in the cosmic armor, and all it did ultimately was make Novu fall into the endless Overvoid (where he ceased to be), it's not like it disintergrated him.

No, but the combination of HV and impalement delivered the 'fatal' blow. If not, why didn't Mandrakk simply fly out of the void?

The green pointy stick having an effect on a cosmic vampire was precisely the result of Uotan's reality manipulation.

Nix thought up the scenario, the army of God (the Pax Dei), the new Forever People, the GL's and the Supermen of the multiverse converging on the vampire.

Vampire gets spiked with a cosmic stake, that was Nix Uotan all over.

I dunno...thought it was 'Superman's story' that was responsible for beating V1 and V2. If that is the case why did the Green Lantern's deliver the killing blow?

Nix should have gathered all the alternate reality Supermen, and formed a chorus line:

Nix: Ok guys, from the top! A-one, a-two, a-one-two-three-

Supermen: SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!
I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT
JUST SAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Now THAT would have been the power of Superman's story stopping Mandrakk! He would have melted like a snowball in the Human Torches' @$$!

baha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.