Conan the Barbarian vs The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Conan the barbarian is climbing the tower of set and his followers in hope of gaining entry and robbing the treasure room inside the sacred chamber of Set...

reaching a Window he gains entrance into the tower of Set the Snake god.

hiding in the shadows he sneaks from corner to corner snapping necks of the posted guards with out making noise....

Conan: by Crom and his devils this is too easy...

As he slowly makes his way into the treasure chamber he keeps his ears open and pulls a lever which opens the gates to the sacred room..

staring at the giant Ruby gem the eye of set in the center of the room he becomes consumed by greed... he doesnt notice a shadow clinging to the wall near the roof suddenly it lunges at Conan.. digging its claws in his shoulders..reflexively Conan flips the creature across the room

Conan; Damn you Set and ur demons!! curse me for a fool for letting my greed get the best of me... come now little snake man... face Conan the cimmerian!!!

he moves his shield(mystic shield made of high grade steel rare and does yet not exist) around from his back and places it in his arm as he pulls out his sword(mystic high grade steel sword ) ...Conan smiles...

The Lizard: Hssssss..... Mansss.. diesss...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.