The X vs. The Flood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
The X parasite from Metroid

vs.

The Flood from Halo

In three battles

1. Which could take over their respective universes quicker.

2. Would they be able to conquer the universe of the other? If so which would do it faster

3. Who would win in a parasite vs parasite battle?

Make it so.

MooCowofJustice
1. I would say X parasites as long as there aren't any Metroids. But it seems that the Pirates always have some Metroids they've created from a little bit of DNA. So I could be wrong here and it could go either way.

2. I would say X parasites could take the Haloverse very easily, as conventional weapons don't destroy them. They might be able to destroy specific creatures that the X parasites have overtaken, but destroying the parasites themselves hasn't been possible without a Metroid or Samus.

I really don't think the Flood can handle the Metroid universe.

3. I will also say the X parasites. I'm not sure if you're allowing things like the SA-X or not, but if you are then I'm positive the X can win.

The Scenario
The X stomp the Flood into the ground. Had the X been able to get into space, they probably could have taken over Metroidverse. (I believe that Samus would have taken down the entire universe, but I'm just a fanboy.)

Yeah, the X would annihilate the Haloverse rather easily (Samus then takes it down, too) while Metroidverse wouldn't have too many problems with the Flood. And then all out brawl? X assimilate the Flood and improve them.

Ridley_Prime
I think the Ing vs the Flood would've been a more fair fight. erm

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I think the Ing vs the Flood would've been a more fair fight. erm

I don't think so.

Ridley_Prime
They're a lot closer to the Flood's level than the X are though.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
They're a lot closer to the Flood's level than the X are though.

They can liquidify themselves and enhance whoever they possess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.