Wolverine the Brick Buster vs this Bricks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
Ok guys, this is Upgraded Wolvering(thing's Strenght) vs this Guys in a Bar type Brawl.......so No super speed or fancy powers

1.the Thing and Doc Samson
2.Colossus and She Hulk
3.WWHulk
4.WonderWoman
5.Thor
6.SuperMan
7.Juggernaut(just with hulk's purple pants.... eek! )
8.Thanos
9.Sentry
10.SilverSurfer
11.SuperBoy Prime(remember No SuperSpeed)

Wolverine is in berserker rage and blood lusted

How many of this Bricks makes it Alive or Die at the Hand of an Upgraded Wolverine the Brick Buster.... Happy Dance

ah the list is not very orderly so dont be mad... eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 3.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 3. .... erm

Wild Shadow
Thing lvl strength and adamantium back bones.. he knocks hulks head off... shifty

Logan would be breaking and snapping hulks arms and joints finally getting to the head and neck breaking him... paralyzes future imperfect style wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... erm

What? You're the one who put World War Hulk, basically the ultimate brick in that place.

Thing level strength isn't going to help Wolverine here. It just means his cuts if his allowed to use his claws will be a pretty good deal more devastating, but that means nothing to be honest with Green Scar's healing factor.

nicamarvin
What? You're the one who put World War Hulk, basically the ultimate brick in that place.

Thing level strength isn't going to help Wolverine here. It just means his cuts if his allowed to use his claws will be a pretty good deal more devastating, but that means nothing to be honest with Green Scar's healing factor. I am prety sure he can decapitate Hulk rather fast... erm

Mshinu
I`ll hazard a guess that WWH getting decapitated and having his head quartered counts as a KO.

Batman-Prime
Wolverine with Things strength, no Superspeed or exotic powers.
So just Strength, durability (normal invulnerability) and fighting skills?

1.the Thing and Doc Samson, Wolverine 7-8/10
2.Colossus and She Hulk, Wolverine 7-8/10
3.WWHulk, Wolverine 7/10
4.WonderWoman, Wolverine 5/10
5.Thor, Wolverine 7/10
6.SuperMan, Wolverine 7/10
7.Juggernaut(no exotic powers = no complete invulnerability), Wolverine 10/10
8.Thanos, Wolverine 6/10
9.Sentry (no immortality), Wolverine 10/10
10.SilverSurfer, Wolverine 10/10
11.SuperBoy Prime, Wolverine 3/10

sneer Stops at 11.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

7.Juggernaut(no exotic powers = no complete invulnerability), Actually he gets to keep his skin Durability, He is Juggernaut after all.... erm ..........But Not FF or Armor... stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Stops at 3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Thing lvl strength and adamantium back bones.. he knocks hulks head off... shifty

Logan would be breaking and snapping hulks arms and joints finally getting to the head and neck breaking him... paralyzes future imperfect style wink

Lol what? Giving him Thing level strength, is not going to give him the ability to break Hulk's bones, much less knock his head off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I am prety sure he can decapitate Hulk rather fast... erm

laughing out loud

Yea, Wolverine is going to decapitate Hulk simply by having Thing level strength. Is Green Scar strapped to an Adamantium table not fighting back?

Also note, how you said no super speed.

nicamarvin
Lol what? Giving him Thing level strength, is not going to give him the ability to break Hulk's bones, much less knock his head off. ........ blink

nicamarvin
laughing out loud

Yea, Wolverine is going to decapitate Hulk simply by having Thing level strength. Is Green Scar strapped to an Adamantium table not fighting back?

Also note, how you said no super speed. Dude you are so full of BS....... What the f**k?

Batman-Prime
Actually he gets to keep his skin Durability, He is Juggernaut after all.... erm ..........But Not FF or Armor... stick out tongue

Yes but not the magical enchantment that protects him from all harm. He isn't as strong as Hulk and not a very good fighter, he just rushes with his head on. no expression

nicamarvin
Yes but not the magical enchantment that protects him from all harm. this is Not DP Juggernaut, its Classic one..Wearing nothing but hulk's purple pants...... eek!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
I`ll hazard a guess that WWH getting decapitated and having his head quartered counts as a KO. Guys...Wolverine is a Brick Buster already, go ask Hulk, Thor, Thanos, Thing....he has very good showings againts them, but this time he gets his strenght boosted to the same level of thing, which has also good showings against Hulk.......this makes him a very very dangerous guy..... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude you are so full of BS....... What the f**k?

........ blink

erm

nicamarvin
erm But but he managed to Hurt Thor's face with his weak base strenght..... confused call me crazy but I think he can Kill Thor too.... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
But but he managed to Hurt Thor's face with his weak base strenght..... confused call me crazy but I think he can Kill Thor too.... cool

With Thing level strength and Adamantium claws, Wolverine would do some serious and fatal damage to Thor.

But that's only because his Wolverine.

Ares for example whose at least on Thing's level, with his Adamantium axe slashed Thor's exposed neck while Thor had his durability weakened severely and didn't leave a scratch. Looking at Thor's piercing feats in the past, Wolverine scratching Thor is really, "iffy" but popularity man. It helps.

Wolverine went from being one shotted by beings like Moses Magnum, or knocked around by Sasquatch easily to what we see today for no real reason.

nicamarvin
Wolverine went from being one shotted by beings like Moses Magnum, or knocked around by Sasquatch easily to what we see today for no real reason. Take that Back.... mad that was Uncalled for.... sad

Mshinu
Wolvie fought Wendigo and Hulk in his first apperance. yes

Wild Shadow
With Thing level strength and Adamantium claws, Wolverine would do some serious and fatal damage to Thor.

But that's only because his Wolverine.

Ares for example whose at least on Thing's level, with his Adamantium axe slashed Thor's exposed neck while Thor had his durability weakened severely and didn't leave a scratch. Looking at Thor's piercing feats in the past, Wolverine scratching Thor is really, "iffy" but popularity man. It helps.

Wolverine went from being one shotted by beings like Moses Magnum, or knocked around by Sasquatch easily to what we see today for no real reason.

i would think that has to do more with how weak his god weapons is comp[ared to wolverine's... wink big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nothing can match the power of $.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolvie fought Wendigo and Hulk in his first apperance. yes

True enough, but anyone who doesn't think his been kicked up in power since his popularity rose is day dreaming.

Although he seemed unnaturally stronger than I'd normally see him as in my opinion. Probably because they were still guessing his power set, but the way he was tackling Hulk isn't something I'd see him doing now.

The issue is a pretty funny read though. Wolverine jumping around like a jack rabbit and saying that's what he does best makes me laugh.

I think it also has to do with the fact that he was on the X-men team for the most part, and the X-men are well the X-men. He'd be more impressive off the team book, which is what started happening down the line. Of course I'm far from the Wolverine expert.

Wild Shadow
obviously if your earlier statement was any indication. miffed

StiltmanFTW
Although he seemed stronger than I'd normally see him a. Probably because they were still guessing his power set, but the way he was tackling Hulk isn't something I'd see him doing now.

He tackled Thing, Rulk, Roughouse... but yeah, as far as I know originally Wolverine was intended to be Class 10 with the agility on par with Spidey.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He tackled Thing, Rulk, Roughouse... but yeah, as far as I know originally Wolverine was intended to be Class 10 with the agility on par with Spidey. thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
He tackled Thing, Rulk, Roughouse... but yeah, as far as I know originally Wolverine was intended to be Class 10 with the agility on par with Spidey.

I recall Hulk having a large boulder over his head, and Wolverine tackling him head on and send him flying off his feet. I don't see him doing something like that normally.

Really? Makes sense I think. He seemed more about agility and strength, than he was about endurance and healing factor like he normally is nowadays.

Wild Shadow
he has tackled hulk by his legs ramming him and having hulk drop the boulder..

Logan has tackled the thing through a wall full force and was on top of the thing b4 being separated by an invisible force field..

wolverine has tackled rough house through a bar wall/window knocking him on his butt and finishing their fist fight..

he has also headbutted the hulk in the past giving him a bloody possibly broken nose, he has also kicked or jusstled the thing with a kick to the noggin....

StiltmanFTW
I recall Hulk having a large boulder over his head, and Wolverine tackling him head on and send him flying off his feet. I don't see him doing something like that normally.

Really? Makes sense I think. He seemed more about agility and strength, than he was about endurance and healing factor like he normally is nowadays.

One would argue that he attacked his legs. At least that's the way it was depicted in Loeb's Puny Little Man.

Yep. And he had to wait quite long for the HF.

Parmaniac
Guys...Wolverine is a Brick Buster already, go ask Hulk, Thor, Thanos, Thing....he has very good showings againts them, but this time he gets his strenght boosted to the same level of thing, which has also good showings against Hulk.......this makes him a very very dangerous guy..... cool http://www.plundered.net/images/World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_%23002_019.jpg

Do you have examples for Thor and Thanos?

nicamarvin

Logan has tackled the thing through a wall full force and was on top of the thing b4 being separated by an invisible force field..

wolverine has tackled rough house through a bar wall/window knocking him oh his butt and finishing their fist fight..

he has also headbutted the hulk in the past giving him a bloody possibly broken nose, he has also kicked or jusstled the thing with a kick to the noggin.... Do you think this upgraded Wolverine can take on a None SpeedBlitz SBP... confused

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://www.plundered.net/images/World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_%23002_019.jpg

Do you have examples for Thor and Thanos? he has gutted and stabbed Thanos before.... cool

Wild Shadow
Do you think this upgraded Wolverine can take on a None SpeedBlitz SBP... confused yes. wink

Hehe but wolverine still cut him. With thing's strengh, criplling blows to the spine and skull should be possible, then he can work on decapitation. Doesn't guarantee a majority though.

Besides, half the x-men back then should have been able to stop him. Shadowcat reeeeally should have finished him. Everyone jobbed.

StiltmanFTW

wolverine has tackled rough house through a bar wall/window knocking him oh his butt and finishing their fist fight..

he has also headbutted the hulk in the past giving him a bloody possibly broken nose

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/649/181buj1.th.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6944/x4thingae8.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5893/x4thing2wc0.th.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1048/roughousefistfight3yw5.th.jpg

(props to jinzin, too lazy to upload the scans myself)

, he has also kicked or jusstled the thing with a kick to the noggin....

Ultimate Universe, right?

1. This is not the whole fight.
2. It still took damn many blows to KO Logan. Ares got one-shotted, for Christ's sake.

You really didn't see them?

Parmaniac
2. It still took damn many blows to KO Logan. Ares got one-shotted, for Christ's sake.

You really didn't see them? Unless it's the online Comic where he cuts Thor no and to Thanos I only know of the slicing while he had the IG, wich is weird... Do you have scans of other Thanos or Thor incidents?

I know it's not the whole fight but that's all google spitted out and I'm too lazy to dig out the comic smile. He fought lots of X-Men too in that fight and, at least in the beginning, Wolverine sneak attacked him twice I think.

nicamarvin
I know it's not the whole fight but that's all google spitted out and I'm too lazy to dig out the comic smile. He fought lots of X-Men too in that fight and, at least in the beginning, Wolverine sneak attacked him twice I think. in that fight Wolverine said Hulk's skin was harder to cut....BUT he was able to do it anyway.... wink this Wolverine could turn WWH into cold cuts.... smokin'

StiltmanFTW

Parmaniac
It's canon and you can find it in Wolverine Wendigo! one-shot, not just via Marvel Digital Comics.

True, he did.

Respect TEH BONE CLAWZ!!! laughing

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1935/wolvcutsthanostc6.th.jpg

^That's not usable on KMC, 'cause it's from Marvel/DC crossover. I know but I liked that crossover maybe because Spidey defeated Superboy cool or that Venom defeated Spidey & Supes and tagged Flash and Quicksilver.

EDIT: 6 or 7 blows to knock him out if I counted right wink

StiltmanFTW
I know but I liked that crossover maybe because Spidey defeated Superboy cool or that Venom defeated Spidey & Supes and tagged Flash and Quicksilver.

EDIT: 6 or 7 blows to knock him out if I counted right wink

Tagged Flash and Pietro? Haven't seen that. Sounds great laughing out loud

Too bad that Brock was replaced by Gargan...

Yeah, 6-7 hits to the head in the row.

Wild Shadow
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/649/181buj1.th.jpg

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6944/x4thingae8.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5893/x4thing2wc0.th.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1048/roughousefistfight3yw5.th.jpg

(props to jinzin, too lazy to upload the scans myself)

Ultimate Universe, right?

You really didn't see them?

no.. i believe it was in the x men FF crossover fight in the 80's or during secret wars.. i can really remember which one.. sorry... embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
no.. i believe it was in the x men FF crossover fight in the 80's or during secret wars.. i can really remember which one.. sorry... embarrasment

I see. Not familiar with this incident. It was similar to what he did to Abomination?

Wild Shadow
I see. Not familiar with this incident. It was similar to what he did to Abomination? if i recall logan got the drop and kicked the thing jossling his head and having him slightly keel over...

Wei Phoenix
Yes but not the magical enchantment that protects him from all harm. He isn't as strong as Hulk and not a very good fighter, he just rushes with his head on. no expression

How is he not as strong as Hulk when he was going toe to toe with him while he was all WWH? Cain is still invulnerable here.

nicamarvin
Have all of you Guys forgot about the Thread...?. mad stop mumbling

beastfeast
laughing out loud

Also note, how you said no super speed.

wow what a dumb statement... wolverine with thing strength level doesnt need to break WWH bones he can just cut off all his limbs or go straight for the head hell thing strength class + adamantium claws? i bet wolverine will be able to cut WWH in half and wolverine doesnt need super speed here he is faster got better reflex then WWH he will just cut his ass down

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by beastfeast
wow what a dumb statement... wolverine with thing strength level doesnt need to break WWH bones he can just cut off all his limbs or go straight for the head hell thing strength class + adamantium claws? i bet wolverine will be able to cut WWH in half and wolverine doesnt need super speed here he is faster got better reflex then WWH he will just cut his ass down

And what's Green Scar doing all this time? Sure if he just stood there Wolvering wins, but he isn't. With his healing factor, endurance and strength, I don't see Wolvering winning even with those tactics. I'm not sure Wolvering has claws long enough to cut off Green Scar's limbs. At least in single swipes. I think it depends on the artist, but damn, his limbs are ridiculously thick. Especially in the X-men tie in.

There is no super speed. It's apparently a brawl.

And what's Green Scar doing all this time? Sure if he just stood there Wolvering wins, but he isn't. With his healing factor, endurance and strength, I don't see Wolvering winning even with those tactics. I'm not sure Wolvering has claws long enough to cut off Green Scar's limbs. At least in single swipes. I think it depends on the artist, but damn, his limbs are ridiculously thick. Especially in the X-men tie in.

those clawas are like 30 or 40 cm long? they usually look longer than his foremarms. They should at least reach the bones, specially at the back of the neck. He can pierce the skull too.

StiltmanFTW
His claws are one-foot long.

What does that mean?

Deadline

Thats about half his size then. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
What does that mean?

They're about 30 cm.

Originally posted by Deadline
Thats about half his size then. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
those clawas are like 30 or 40 cm long? they usually look longer than his foremarms. They should at least reach the bones, specially at the back of the neck. He can pierce the skull too.

They're about a foot long. I wouldn't have said they could done more than reach the bone based on how he was portrayed in the mini. A single finger looked thicker than Wolverine's claws put together.

Colossus-Big C
thing level strength he cuts up everyone untill he gets to juggs

StiltmanFTW
They're about a foot long. I wouldn't have said they could done more than reach the bone based on how he was portrayed in the mini. A single finger looked thicker than Wolverine's claws put together.

Logan said they were less than one millimeter thick in Saudade one-shot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Logan said they were less than one millimeter thick in Saudade one-shot.

The claws? Seriously? That's too skinny to make sense in my opinion.

StiltmanFTW
The claws? Seriously? That's too skinny to make sense in my opinion.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7975/wolverine034.th.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5968/wolverine035.th.jpg

beastfeast

so wait a second are you trying to tell me wolverine wont be able to hit hulk even once? because all he needs is 1 hit in order to take off hulks arm or leg or even head

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7975/wolverine034.th.jpg http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5968/wolverine035.th.jpg [/QUOTE

it's funny how marvel doesn't censor cursing in languages other than english but characters fighting in outer space have to say dast instead of **** or even damn - they still screwed up on the use of the cursing though

nicamarvin
Originally posted by beastfeast
so wait a second are you trying to tell me wolverine wont be able to hit hulk even once? because all he needs is 1 hit in order to take off hulks arm or leg or even head Dont listen to Rage he is a Hata....... sad

Parmaniac

nicamarvin

Callate hijoePuta...... mad

you sure you wrote this right?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
you sure you wrote this right? its Nicaraguan slang for callese usted senor hijo de una puta..... cool

its Nicaraguan slang for callese usted senor hijo de una puta..... cool

Oh I'm always trying to brush up on my spanish cursing, so you can join the words in hijo de puta in a single one?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
Oh I'm always trying to brush up on my spanish cursing, so you can join the words in hijo de puta in a single one? Nah..you can't but its slang so......its like playa hata its not right but its slang...........

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
Oh I'm always trying to brush up on my spanish cursing, so you can join the words in hijo de puta in a single one? spanish is spoken in so so many countries that slangs changes from country to country...

heck there are some people that slang over slang.....

like: que onda mi pofi del almanaque? va pa la lleca?

in spanish: como estas hermano de mi alma? va usted para la calle?

that's so true. I specially like the way chileans curse with the infinity of conchas del mar phrase variations

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
that's so true. I specially like the way chileans curse with the infinity of conchas del mar phrase variations jajajaja.....Concha tu Madre...... laughing I had a few chileans friends... cool

khazra
Would a decap even take WWH? a lesser hulk has recovered from say vector tearing all the flesh from his bones to just a skeleton almost instantly?

Hulk is walking PIS, he can survive this and still only needs a few hits to KO logan (even if were getting Thing durability too he's been downed in a coupele of hits by hulk and similar strengthed opponents such as Jugs).

If he beats WWH he'd definitely not take it past jugs.

Originally posted by khazra
Would a decap even take WWH? a lesser hulk has recovered from say vector tearing all the flesh from his bones to just a skeleton almost instantly?

Hulk is walking PIS, he can survive this and still only needs a few hits to KO logan (even if were getting Thing durability too he's been downed in a coupele of hits by hulk and similar strengthed opponents such as Jugs).

If he beats WWH he'd definitely not take it past jugs.

So his head (or his body) would regrow? How long would that take?

Even deadpool still apparently requires people to reattach his head when it's severd off. Logan regenerated from a brain, but it is believed decapitation would still do the trick.

I think hulk goes down without his head, at least for a temporary win.

Wild Shadow
Hulk goes down without his head permanently without his head.

also logan's claw width is cool if we go by them being razor width which i dont mind. i actually prefer them that way then when they are thick or rounded.

SamZED
How can the be razor width if adamantium is covering his claws? If thats the case his claws should be like toothpicks..

Wild Shadow
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/rollxthepunches2.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
So his head (or his body) would regrow? How long would that take?

Even deadpool still apparently requires people to reattach his head when it's severd off. Logan regenerated from a brain, but it is believed decapitation would still do the trick.

Wolverine survived several beheadings off-panel.

Originally posted by 753
I think hulk goes down without his head, at least for a temporary win.

thumb up

also logan's claw width is cool if we go by them being razor width which i dont mind. i actually prefer them that way then when they are thick or rounded.

Me too.

Originally posted by SamZED
How can the be razor width if adamantium is covering his claws? If thats the case his claws should be like toothpicks..

Encasing them in adamantium enhanced the already razor sharp edge.

Wolverine survived several beheadings off-panel.

thumb up

Me too.

Encasing them in adamantium enhanced the already razor sharp edge.

At that nazi concentration camp? Are there others?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
At that nazi concentration camp? Are there others?

Yeah. Issue 32.

Not to my knowledge.

redhotrash
People who refer to the Hulk as "green scar" are the ultimate fanboy wankers. Just saying.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by redhotrash
People who refer to the Hulk as "green scar" are the ultimate fanboy wankers. Just saying. SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE..... mad

meep-meep

This momentous moment marks the concluding conclusion of your trip to the Department of Redundancy Department.

i actually prefer them that way then when they are thick or rounded.

That's what she said!!

I apologize, but it needed to be written.

Konton
wallbash

This thread makes me hate everything.

jinzin
but popularity man. It helps.

Wolverine went from being one shotted by beings like Moses Magnum, or knocked around by Sasquatch easily to what we see today for no real reason. no expression

Wolverine..... in his first 30 appearances....
Knocked out a Wendigo, took a full on body slam from Hulk, shrugged off Sentinel swats, several Firelord attacks, several Juggernaught attacks, Colossus' full force strike, beat up half the Shiar imperial guard by himself, got up seconds after being punched several miles through the air by Vindicator, and decimated Kierrok who walked through an entire team of X-men........ all before he ever even had mention of a healing factor....

Yeah, I'm sure his popularity was doin wonders for him there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
Ok guys, this is Upgraded Wolvering(thing's Strenght) vs this Guys in a Bar type Brawl.......so No super speed or fancy powers

1.the Thing and Doc Samson
2.Colossus and She Hulk
3.WWHulk
4.WonderWoman
5.Thor
6.SuperMan
7.Juggernaut(just with hulk's purple pants.... eek! )
8.Thanos
9.Sentry
10.SilverSurfer
11.SuperBoy Prime(remember No SuperSpeed)

Wolverine is in berserker rage and blood lusted

How many of this Bricks makes it Alive or Die at the Hand of an Upgraded Wolverine the Brick Buster.... Happy Dance

ah the list is not very orderly so dont be mad... eek!

he'd be lucky to get past 3. he's not getting past 4.

jinzin
He'll probably stop at 3 IF he got past WWh he gets to 6 before he gets stopped.

levianoel
Originally posted by jinzin
no expression

Wolverine..... in his first 30 appearances....
Knocked out a Wendigo, took a full on body slam from Hulk, shrugged off Sentinel swats, several Firelord attacks, several Juggernaught attacks, Colossus' full force strike, beat up half the Shiar imperial guard by himself, got up seconds after being punched several miles through the air by Vindicator, and decimated Kierrok who walked through an entire team of X-men........ all before he ever even had mention of a healing factor....

Yeah, I'm sure his popularity was doin wonders for him there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb up

nicamarvin
Originally posted by -Pr-
he'd be lucky to get past 3. he's not getting past 4. ............banned

-Pr-
Originally posted by jinzin
He'll probably stop at 3 IF he got past WWh he gets to 6 before he gets stopped.

they still have their reflexes.

jinzin

Ya I know.. And I stand by what I said... Wonder Woman's typically portrayed speed gets WAY overrated imo

the op says no superspeed so her reflexes are going to be peak human or slightly above are they not?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
the op says no superspeed so her reflexes are going to be peak human or slightly above are they not? Yes I am the OP and I say No SuperSpeed reflexes, just normal peak human reflexes... mad

nicamarvin
Yes I am the OP and I say No SuperSpeed reflexes, just normal peak human reflexes... mad ..Bump

Lord_Talron
this thread reeks of wolvie fanboyism.

theres no way in hell hes gettin past sentry, but i would imagine him getting stopped sooner.

the argument towards why he would win against the hulk is convincing, but wwh is still pretty f**king powerful

JakeTheBank
So, if Wolverine gets amped like crazy and his opponents get a bunch of handicaps saddled on them and fight on Logan's terms, he wins?

Makes sense.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
theres no way in hell hes gettin past sentry..
I find Sentry Piersing Durability lacking... cool

the argument towards why he would win against the hulk is convincing, but wwh is still pretty f**king powerful WWH is a bleeder, this wolverine will decapitate him rather fast

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, if Wolverine gets amped like crazy and his opponents get a bunch of handicaps saddled on them and fight on Logan's terms, he wins?

Makes sense.

The world is full of threads like that. Problem is logan is more efficient killing machine for his own weight class than anyone in the list in their respective ones, so if the'yre placed in the same general power class, he'd wreck most of them.

He stops at juggs

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
so if the'yre placed in the same general power class, he'd wreck most of them. Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thing, But he stills wins here... cool

Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thing, But he stills wins here... cool

yeah but he doesnt even reach the sentry.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
The world is full of threads like that. Problem is logan is more efficient killing machine for his own weight class than anyone in the list in their respective ones, so if the'yre placed in the same general power class, he'd wreck most of them.

It's not much of an accomplishment for him considering the scenario. Yeah, some of them might be stronger or tougher than him by far, but their effectiveness is reduced to such a level they're basically made to job to Logan. This isn't to say he clears it, though.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
yeah but he doesnt even reach the sentry. ARE you KIDDING ME..? mad

ARE you KIDDING ME..? mad

No, he wont get past classic juggernaut. It makes no difference that he's class 100. Unlike the other juggernat wont be anymore cuttable by this increase in striking power

nicamarvin
Originally posted by 753
No, he wont get past classic juggernaut. It makes no difference that he's class 100. you sure... confused

JakeTheBank
Logan get past the guy "more durable than Galactus"?

Laughable.

you sure... confused

His invulnerabilty is magical and at full power it takes a cosmic to really hurt him physically. Would you think that thing with adamantium knifes could kill the juggernaut? If it's not bfr or mind rape, there is little people can do to get rid of the pest.

nicamarvin
Logan get past the guy more durable than Galactus? what are you smoking..?.. confused are you a Juggernaut FanBoy?.. confused

JakeTheBank
what are you smoking..?.. confused are you a Juggernaut FanBoy?.. confused

Nice try misquoting me and completely missing the blatant sarcasm.

nicamarvin
Nice quoting me and completely Not missing the blantant FanBoyism. .... confused

Lord_Talron
you're such a wolvie fanboy

nicamarvin
Logan get past the guy more durable than Galactus?

you're such a Juggy fanboy ... eek!

JakeTheBank
what are you smoking..?.. confused are you a Juggernaut FanBoy?.. confused

.... confused

... eek!

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Darth.jpg

Lord_Talron
... eek! im not sure why you have to be such a damn douche. he was obviously being sarcastic, i dont think there is anyone here besides you that would say he wasnt. stop misquoting me mad

nicamarvin
im not sure why you have to be such a damn douche.. Douche..? Douche?..you schmuck... roll eyes (sarcastic)

check this link out, you might grow some Balls..

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/mel_brooks_starts_nonprofit

Lord_Talron
you are a very silly man.

nicamarvin
you are a very silly man. its Called Schmuk... mad

Lord_Talron
nah. silly > schmuk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqhlQfXUk7w

Tomato Juice
Superman cant be cut by Wolverine with Thing strength. He'll just turn Wolvie to ash with heat vision quickly.

Tomato Juice
Supes is gonna show you fanboys how Adamantium can snap.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Tomato Juice
Supes is gonna show you fanboys how Adamantium can snap. ...ban

abstracter
stops at sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.