Anarky vs Mr. Terrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Great respect thread here on Anarky. How well does MT do?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t479912.html

yay love anarky! Can't stand the ann raynd 'anarcho'-capitalist version though. What is he up to these days? last I read of him he was paralitic and some dude was posing as him.

I also dont know mr terrific so I cant actualy comment on the thread

Q99
Originally posted by 753
yay love anarky! Can't stand the ann raynd 'anarcho'-capitalist version though. What is he up to these days? last I read of him he was paralitic and some dude was posing as him.

No idea, I didn't pay attention to how that story resolved. Really it felt like it should've been resolved by Anarky coming back, kicking the crap out of the guy, and getting his look back.

That's the most recent thing with him.

Hm... they're both good in a lot of ways. Mr. Terrific's tech invisibility is very helpful and he's physically stronger and his T-spheres carry more firepower, but Anarky's tech gets a bit more esoteric and he's very tricky. I'd think... Anarky might be able to win if he had more prep than Michael, but overall they're pretty well balanced and Holt probably has a small edge.

Desaad
I think Anarky ended up helping, remotely, Robin take down the General, but nothing more really came of it. He's still out there I guess.

I'd say Terrific wins this one, but they're actually roughly comparable. Mr. Terrific's latest two showings, finding a way to defeat the Black Lanterns and his T-Spheres being powerful enough to knock out Captain Nazi, probably put him a bit over the edge for me. Previous to that very comparable.

Golgo13
bump. I think Anarky is more impressive.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/An_zpseb2c8017.jpg

guy222
T wins

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
T wins

Why do you say so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.