the Atom vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
thanos has just destroyed the justice league and the only member he missed killing was the atom because he was such a smile size even thanos couldnt see him. so he was not aware he was down there.

the Atom has done some research on thanos and wants revenge. A week later Atom finds out where thanos is and knows he is no match for him if thanos sees him. so he remains the smallest size he has ever shrunk to before.

the only way for the Atom to win is to go inside thanos's body and F around with it .

at his size thanos wont feel anything going on till the atom reaches the point where he needs to do the damage. his brain , heart , lungs, where ever he gets to easiest and works the best for him

the problem is the Atom only has one way of getting in and thats thanos's mouth. Thanos has a bad cold at the moment and is sneezing every sec so he would blow out the ATOM if he tries to climb up there. sneezing only no coughing

thanos just got back from burger king and had 10 double whoppers so he has some gas big time so no the atom cannot go up you know what incase some of you try to post that.

thanos has his xbox live headset on as well so no ears.

thanos has some bad breath of course from the burgers but the atom is just gonna have to deal with that if he wants to get in there.

can the Atom make it in and out alive and get his revenge ? he has all the time he needs in there. plus he has spideys wall crawling ability to help him get around

Harbinger
Lulz.

galactusischere
Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by chomperx9
the only way for the Atom to win is to go inside thanos's body and F around with it .

at his size thanos wont feel anything

the problem is the Atom only has one way of getting in and thats thanos's mouth.

...what are you trying to suggest here?

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
...what are you trying to suggest here? did you read the whole thing ? atom can only go inside thanos's mouth to get inside his body and do what ever. the question is will he suceed ? or what do you think would happen. read 1st

Wild Shadow
thanos can sense and see energy patterns most importantly he can sense various types of beings via psionic nature...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
thanos can sense and see energy patterns most importantly he can sense various types of beings via psionic nature... but the atom is at such a small size even galactus with a telescope couldnt zoom in on him. and thats the challenge for the atom he has to try to do something to thanos inside before he senses something. and even if thanos does figure out he has something in there he probably just might think he has a little ache or pinching a nerve or something.

Wild Shadow
a simple Surface scan would give atom away.. Thanos has Tp abilities.. he would pick up his thoughts unless the atom completely removes himself from the surrounding area or dimension. i doubt thoughts would be effected by size..

for a reference of Thanos TP i refer you to the time Thanos tried to rape galactus.. also galactus would sense the Atom easy that guy is a high lvl TP guy on the cosmic lvl cosmic awareness for the win when it comes to galactus its almost near omnipotence.

chomperx9
a simple Surface scan would give atom away.. T/hanos has Tp abilities.. he would pick up his thoughts unless the atom completely removes himself from the surrounding area or dimension. i doubt thoughts would be effected by size..

for a reference of Thanos TP i refer you to the time Thanos tried to rape galactus.. also galactus would sense the Atom easy that guy is a high lvl TP guy on the cosmic lvl cosmic awareness for the win when it comes to galactus its almost near omnipotence. if his senses are that high then he would be back flipping and jumping around like hell 24/7 from all the dust, bugs, moisture ,breeze any type of movement.

Wild Shadow
if his sense are that high then he would be back flipping and jumping around like hell 24/7 from all the dust, bugs, moisture ,breeze any type of movement.

his TP and cosmic senses are high not his sensitivity to random stuff with no consciousness.. you might as well say the same to silversurfer, superman, martian manhunter and galactus..

he wouldnt pick up the atom by his basic senses but by his TP awareness...

chomperx9
his TP and cosmic senses are high not his sensitivity to random stuff with no consciousness.. you might as well say the same to silversurfer, superman, martian manhunter and galactus..

he wouldnt pick up the atom by his basic senses but by his TP awareness... i also mentioned in the begining of the thread the atom gets a week to check out thanos. and the atom is good at engineering.

Original Smurph
Best thread ever?

but the atom is at such a small size even galactus with a telescope couldnt zoom in on him. I lulzed pretty hard.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Best thread ever?

I lulzed pretty hard.

I find this one to be a worthy contender.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508577

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

EPIC

Parmaniac
The Atom could enter through Thanos' penis like that assholish parasite in africa, as soon as he's in he just regrows to normal size, noone and I mean NOONE would take that much punishment.

Rage.Of.Olympus

LMAO!

I remember that.

Chomper rarely makes threads, but when he does, they are epic.

Warlord
to atom's defence he killed Darkseid once...wink

The Nuul
Chomper makes the funniest fail threads.

hahahahahahaha

this was beyond words

the ninjak

I'd let Spidey date my sis.....if I had one! As long as get to play with the web shooters for a while.

Originally posted by the ninjak
I'd let Spidey date my sis.....if I had one! As long as get to play with the web shooters for a while.

kinky

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
I'd let Spidey date my sis.....if I had one! As long as get to play with the web shooters for a while. That's what it's called nowadays? "To play with the webshooters".

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
kinky

KuRuPT Thanosi
Catagory This Thread Falls Under: Epic Fail

chomperx9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Catagory This Thread Falls Under: Epic Fail why does every thread fail when someone doesnt have the balls to admit that the other person has a shot at thanos ?

quanchi112
why does every thread fail when someone doesnt have the balls to admit that the other person has a shot at thanos ? When they don't have a shot why shouldn't people be allowed to say so?

the ninjak
This is an awesome thread Chomper!
And we need more like it....keep up the good work.
But atom fails sad Thanos has evolved his psyche and awareness to levels that defy atomic size.

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
When they don't have a shot why shouldn't people be allowed to say so? no problem with posting no way this guy can beat thanos he is to powerful and explain what can happen . thats always acceptable. posting all your threads = epic fail and all that BS is spamming . if your not satisfied with the thread do not post. read the rules.

quanchi112
no problem with posting no way this guy can beat thanos he is to powerful and explain what can happen . thats always acceptable. posting all your threads = epic fail and all that BS is spamming . if your not satisfied with the thread do not post. read the rules. I agree when people show up and mock thread titles isn't needed.

manx422
the Atom

Original Smurph

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508577 laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.