mongul vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Mongul with sinestro corp rings. Vs sentry.
Fight takes place in NYC.

Who wins?

Slaanesh
Void would win..
Mongul would beat normal Sentry..

The Nuul
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Void would win..
Mongul would beat normal Sentry..

the ninjak
Never use a Sinestro Ring on Sentry!

quanchi112
Void would win..
Mongul would beat normal Sentry.. Not a chance. If WW Hulk couldn't beat the Sentry then Mongul goes down quickly.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not a chance. If WW Hulk couldn't beat the Sentry then Mongul goes down quickly.

Hummm... mongul hangs with superman and hurts him, he isn't stupid either and with his sinestro rings he would have the constructs and shields to aid him. Plus mongul is vicious he would hit sentry hard while he stands in his daze. I'm not saying he stomps sentry but I think he got a good chance. Reason for thread is because I'm unsure who will win but how else is sentry winning? Sinestro ring is a dangerous weapon and mongul can use it.

Wild Shadow
siphon the ring.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
siphon the ring.

He does that now?

Batman-Prime
Mongul absorbs Sentry into his ring for the easy win.

Slaanesh
Not a chance. If WW Hulk couldn't beat the Sentry then Mongul goes down quickly.

Mongul w 6 rings >>> WWH..so what u said doesn't mean anything..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Mongul absorbs Sentry into his ring for the easy win.
Proof Mongul can absorb a thousand suns? smartass

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus

He can absorb a billion exploding Suns, which are less then an Big Bang, like the One Kyle contained. But you wanted me to prove that he can absorb a thousand, that i cannot do, i could have proved that he can absorb an billion exploding suns, but you didn't ask the right question and now I do not care anymore erm.

Enyalus
He can absorb a billion exploding Suns,
What kind of nonsense is this?

Batman-Prime

If he absorbs Sentry this will count as absorbing a billion exploding suns. Or was it million?

Enyalus
If he absorbs Sentry this will count as absorbing a billion exploding suns. Or was it million?
Sometimes they say million, sometimes they say thousand.

Warlord
Sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Hummm... mongul hangs with superman and hurts him, he isn't stupid either and with his sinestro rings he would have the constructs and shields to aid him. Plus mongul is vicious he would hit sentry hard while he stands in his daze. I'm not saying he stomps sentry but I think he got a good chance. Reason for thread is because I'm unsure who will win but how else is sentry winning? Sinestro ring is a dangerous weapon and mongul can use it. Mongul can't really beat Superman while Sentry burned out WW Hulk. Yeah, Sentry wins and handily.

Mongul w 6 rings >>> WWH..so what u said doesn't mean anything.. Not a chance. WW Hulk would break Mongul with his rings. His healing factor and considering who he has went toe to toe with make my case.

Slaanesh
Mongul can't really beat Superman while Sentry burned out WW Hulk. Yeah, Sentry wins and handily.

Not a chance. WW Hulk would break Mongul with his rings. His healing factor and considering who he has went toe to toe with make my case.

Mongul would stomp Supes face in..

Hulk went toe to toe with Sentry..so it doesn't really make your case..

quanchi112
Mongul would stomp Supes face in..

Hulk went toe to toe with Sentry..so it doesn't really make your case.. Speculation.

Sentry wanted to lose and wasn't being controlled by the Void and didn't discover new powers making your example irrelevant.

Omega Vision
The sheer amount of fear bubbling inside of Sentry would probably overload Mongul's rings.

batdude123

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The sheer amount of fear bubbling inside of Sentry would probably overload Mongul's rings. Fear of what?

Omega Vision
Fear of what?
Are you kidding me? The guy is a laundry list of fears, neuroses, and psychoses. He's an agoraphobic who on top of everything is afraid that the Void might be his true identity and the Sentry/Bob is just a mask. He fears letting go of his restrictions and he fears for his humanity. The guy is so close to completely snapping its not even funny.

quanchi112
Are you kidding me? The guy is a laundry list of fears, neuroses, and psychoses. He's an agoraphobic who on top of everything is afraid that the Void might be his true identity and the Sentry/Bob is just a mask. He fears letting go of his restrictions and he fears for his humanity. The guy is so close to completely snapping its not even funny. Yes, but the Void doesn't. Sentry at his best and most ruthless is with the Void at the helm. Sentry stomps Mongul at his best.

Omega Vision
Yes, but the Void doesn't. Sentry at his best and most ruthless is with the Void at the helm. Sentry stomps Mongul at his best.
Even if Void is in control the Sentry is still a presence within him, in fact its during that time that the Sentry's fear is at its zenith because that's when the Void takes over due to Sentry being paralyzed by fear and self-doubt. What the Sentry can't do (due to fear) the Void can. But its not like Sentry disappears during that time, he just gets subsumed.

quanchi112
Even if Void is in control the Sentry is still a presence within him, in fact its during that time that the Sentry's fear is at its zenith because that's when the Void takes over due to Sentry being paralyzed by fear and self-doubt. What the Sentry can't do (due to fear) the Void can. But its not like Sentry disappears during that time, he just gets subsumed. Yes, a very small presence and one in which the Mongul won't have time nor can he exploit. Sentry wins.

Omega Vision
Yes, a very small presence and one in which the Mongul won't have time nor can he exploit. Sentry wins.
You mean Void wins?

quanchi112
You mean Void wins? Same person.

Slaanesh
Speculation.

Sentry wanted to lose and wasn't being controlled by the Void and didn't discover new powers making your example irrelevant.

u are speculating too

u are the one who gave the example..not me..u said "considering who he has went toe to toe with"..that's Sentry..WWH went toe to toe with Sentry..and it's a stalemate..and i said that Mongul beat normal Sentry..normal Sentry isn't that great..Void on the other hand..is a monster..oh..and WWH wasn't that great either..

Omega Vision
Same person.
Not really. That's like saying Martian Manhunter and Fernus are the same person. Sentry is a chump, Void is a champ.

quanchi112
u are speculating too

u are the one who gave the example..not me..u said "considering who he has went toe to toe with"..that's Sentry..WWH went toe to toe with Sentry..and it's a stalemate..and i said that Mongul beat normal Sentry..normal Sentry isn't that great..Void on the other hand..is a monster..oh..and WWH wasn't that great either.. Sentry wanted to lose though it's plain as day and this is before he learned far deadlier powers so it's like citing legacy before he became genis vell as proof.

Not really. That's like saying Martian Manhunter and Fernus are the same person. Sentry is a chump, Void is a champ. So you are denying it's the same person? laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Sentry wanted to lose though it's plain as day and this is before he learned far deadlier powers so it's like citing legacy before he became genis vell as proof.

So you are denying it's the same person? laughing out loud
The personalities are so drastically different that in effect they are two different people. Sentry loses to everyone and his uncle while Void owns multiple Top Tiers at once.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SevenShackles
He does that now? sure why not it is actually part of his power and all energy manipulation absorption... not sure if he has ever consciously done it.

quanchi112
The personalities are so drastically different that in effect they are two different people. Sentry loses to everyone and his uncle while Void owns multiple Top Tiers at once. Sentry didn't lose to Terrax. I guess you are wrong. It's the same person and I am right once again.

Omega Vision
Sentry didn't lose to Terrax. I guess you are wrong. It's the same person and I am right once again.
That was a rather high end feat that's been drowned out by way more defeats than should have to be listed. Void on the other hand practically never loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.