Drinking Contest at the Darkstar Lounge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
There's a drinking contest at the Darkstar Lounge in Mass Effect 2. Characters from other videogames compete in it. The drinks served in this contest are the same drinks that made even Commander Shepard pass out. Each contestant will drink from the green liquor to the Krogan ryncol. Last one to stand is the victor. Each contestant will be given the same amount of drinks as Shepard had in ME2 (three rounds of green liquor, a round of Batarian ale, and a round of Krogan ryncol with an extra boost).

Contestants will be:

Ezio Auditore (Assassins Creed II)

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil 4)

Nathan Drake (Uncharted 2)

Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto IV)

Who will be the last one standing and who will be the losers who gain conscious next to the Turian using the restroom?

Ridley_Prime
Drinking RAAAAAGE! gay_rage

KingD19
Niko wins. But they all lose if they try to drink Ryncol. It hits aliens like ground glass, and it'll shred your insides.

FinalAnswer
Solid Snake

iChaos
Snake.

Maester_yoda
Snake wins, followed by Drake

wammamram
go ezio, just because he badass!2guns

DarkestSonata
Snake, right now. Duke Nukem should have been in here though.

Nemesis X
I see that the obvious winner in this match is Solid Snake. This match is over and will come back again right now. Solid Snake moves over to the next drinking contest at the Darkstar Lounge since he won the first.

Our new contestants will be:

Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

Master Chief (Halo)

Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem)

Francis (Left 4 Dead)

Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 5)

FinalAnswer
Solid Snake still wins =>

Why is Master Chief here though =/ Does he even have any drinking experience?

ares834
Duke Nukem.

FinalAnswer
Solid Snake has nano-machines that break down alcohol

He can't lose

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Solid Snake has nano-machines that break down alcohol

He can't lose

He has that? Crap, I didn't know that. nano-machines are now removed from Snake.

FinalAnswer
Nup.

XanatosForever
Jeez, Carl, you're really letting RJ rub off on you, huh?

FinalAnswer
wut

XanatosForever
Not you, dude, Carl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.