Thanos VS Thor and all out sentry (void)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beastfeast
its thanos vs thor and the void sentry who wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2. Hard.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos wins imo

The Nuul
Thanos.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. What the Crazed dude said... smokin'

the ninjak
Originally posted by nicamarvin
What the Crazed dude said... smokin'

Welcome back!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by the ninjak
Welcome back!
SHUT UP................. mad

..thanks... stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Thanos. I don't see what Sentry can do here.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Thanos. I don't see what Sentry can do here. Yeah thanos soloes... cool

King Kandy
Sentry and Thor together... I think Thanos wins via TP.

manx422
Thanos solos

the ninjak
Originally posted by manx422
Thanos solos.....Hard!

quanchi112
What the Crazed dude said... smokin' Crazy like a titan.

nicamarvin
Crazy like a titan. Nah just Crazy like a deluted old fart...... laughing

quanchi112
Nah just Crazy like a deluted old fart...... laughing 30 isn't that old.

nicamarvin
30 isn't that old. pokey

quanchi112
pokey 30 is the new 18.

nicamarvin
30 is the new 18.

....pokey

quanchi112
....pokey I guess you agree.

nicamarvin
I guess you agree.
....pokey

the ninjak
....pokey

I guess thats the epitome of Nicamarvin wink

quanchi112
....pokey Why do you insist on reposting the same smileys?

galactusischere
Thanos wins.

Enyalus
Thanos, 6/10.

BFRing Sentry helps...

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

Thor aint much of a threat and gets put down early, and Sentry cant really do much to Thanos.

Slaanesh
Thanos can't put down Void..he can take anything Thanos can dish out..Thor shouldn't be here..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thanos can't put down Void..he can take anything Thanos can dish out..Thor shouldn't be here.. How do you know Thanos can't defeat the Void?

Slaanesh
How do you know Thanos can't defeat the Void?

it's just my opinion..How do you know Thanos can defeat the Void?

redhotrash
Duh, Thanos wins every fight on KMC, regardless of the facts. His fanboys demand it.

killfrenzy
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2. Hard.

true thor fanboy

Warlord
Originally posted by killfrenzy
true thor fanboy

sentry's also in the thread

killfrenzy
Originally posted by Warlord
sentry's also in the thread

and you think he said that because of sentry? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Warlord
and you think he said that because of sentry? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes....he voted sentry over thor in a relevant thread so yes...

killfrenzy
yes....he voted sentry over thor in a relevant thread so yes...

yet it seems like his opinion is biased because everybody else thinks otherwise and are you his cock holder or something that you defend him?

Warlord
yet it seems like his opinion is biased because everybody else thinks otherwise and are you his cock holder or something that you defend him?

what's you record of remaining in the forums before getting baned?
by the way did I say the team wins?

Mindset
yet it seems like his opinion is biased because everybody else thinks otherwise and are you his cock holder or something that you defend him? Are you feeling left out?

I'll be your cock holder.

http://www.purchasedirect.com.au/images/maybelline_tweezers-slant%20expert%20eyes.jpg

killfrenzy
mindset remind me when to laught exactly i wantto give you the feeling that you are actually funny

killfrenzy
what's you record of remaining in the forums before getting baned?
by the way did I say the team wins?

arrr not more then 24 hours i guess

Warlord
arrr not more then 24 hours i guess

good...you're getting better...
we will be still betting on what name you're going to reapear with

killfrenzy
good...you're getting better...
we will be still betting on what name you're going to reapear with

i can send you my next nick name in private massages but you split with me the money 50%

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wow, Thanos is getting a lot of love in this thread.

Sentry can disperse Molecule Man, and is basically indestructible physically plus he has Thor on his side but somehow Thanos wins the majority? The only way I can see Thanos winning is if he went beyond the physical and attacked maybe Sentry's soul etc. He could go down the mind rape or mental route but I'm not sure how well that would work with Sentry being the way he is. We've seen that it doesn't work well on him. If he could win using these tactics, I highly doubt he could do it for the majority. Especially not with Thor on the other team.

bangman
thor and sentry thanos is overrated

Naija boy
Thanos ftw. Not sure how much of sentry dispersing molecule man had to do with owen reeces own state of mind and im certainly not comfortable with simply suggesting he simply goes about doing that to every opponent he faces after only one case of such happening. Thor wont be much of a problem and a solid forceblock should at least subdue sentry long enough to count as a win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
it's just my opinion..How do you know Thanos can defeat the Void? Messing with his mind or forceblock.Originally posted by redhotrash
Duh, Thanos wins every fight on KMC, regardless of the facts. His fanboys demand it. What has the Sentry done in order to prove he can defeat Thanos?

jebadaya13
Messing with his mind or forceblock. What has the Sentry done in order to prove he can defeat Thanos?

quanchi you are the biggest and dumbest hypocrite on those boards... when it was superman vs sentry thread you mentioned the single f^ckin MM fight like it was something sentry does all the time you couldnt get off this feats dick and you said sentry cant be killed he will just reform back but once its sentry vs your favorite character suddenly sentry doesnt have any feats ha? dirty hypocrite

quanchi112
Originally posted by jebadaya13
quanchi you are the biggest and dumbest hypocrite on those boards... when it was superman vs sentry thread you mentioned the single f^ckin MM fight like it was something sentry does all the time you couldnt get off this feats dick and you said sentry cant be killed he will just reform back but once its sentry vs your favorite character suddenly sentry doesnt have any feats ha? dirty hypocrite Superman doesn't have the options available to him as Thanos does or the power level. You are dismissed.

jebadaya13
Superman doesn't have the options available to him as Thanos does or the power level. You are dismissed.

you said that he can manipulate mulecules and he cant be destroyed so if thats the case the same thing will work against thanos as well

thanos-prime
you said that he can manipulate mulecules and he cant be destroyed so if thats the case the same thing will work against thanos as well I wasn't aware superman had complete molecular control as thanos does and he doesn't have to destroy him a forceblock should do just fine.

h1a8
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I wasn't aware superman had complete molecular control as thanos does and he doesn't have to destroy him a forceblock should do just fine.

Thanos doesn't have complete control but only control. Thanos can be killed and koed. MM if anything should be looked at as having complete control, but Sentry pawned him. And by the way MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

A force block won't do anything to Sentry who will just bust out in a second or two.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
A force block won't do anything to Sentry who will just bust out in a second or two.
Don't be ridiculous. If Power Gem Thor couldn't bust out of it, Sentry can't either.

jebadaya13
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I wasn't aware superman had complete molecular control as thanos does and he doesn't have to destroy him a forceblock should do just fine.

first of all thanos doesnt have any complete control over anything he just got some control over mulecules and MM had much higher and better control over molecules then thanos and sentry destroyed him so by that logic sentry will destroy thanos as well i mean if we go by this 1 feat wonder then thanos gets destroyed

jebadaya13
Superman doesn't have the options available to him as Thanos does or the power level. You are dismissed.

what options and what power level? i want examples and proof dirty little hypocrite and i want them now b1tch, thanos got a little control over molecules that doesnt come even close to the control MM had and he was destroyed and it doesnt matter how much power thanos got because he will get turn apart by sentry with the mulacule rape

Enyalus
All Eternals have complete control over their molecular structure...It's in the general race's abilities. Like a human's ability to reason....unless you're on KMC and dealing with idiocy.

h1a8
Originally posted by Enyalus
Don't be ridiculous. If Power Gem Thor couldn't bust out of it, Sentry can't either.

PG Thor wasn't proven to be much stronger than Normal Thor.
My take is that he was only wearing it as jewerly.

Terrax Sentry seems powerful enough to casually bust out of a force block. Yet MM Sentry should be above him.

Enyalus
facepalm

psycho gundam
^ what he said

jebadaya13
All Eternals have complete control over their molecular structure...It's in the general race's abilities. Like a human's ability to reason....unless you're on KMC and dealing with idiocy.

are you retarded? i said already that thanos got control over molecules to some level i admited that but its not enough to protect him from molecule rape look at MM he had not only control over his molecules but only he could control the others and he was controling them to a much much higher level then thanos but does it matter? no.. because MM got raped which means thanos will get raped on a higher degree... kaprende retardo?

Enyalus
are you retarded?
I'd ask you the same question, but I have doubt as to whether or not you understand the definition of 'rhetorical'.

Have a nice night.

Wild Shadow
sigh....Bada!!!! Bing!!!!

jebadaya13
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sigh....Bada!!!! Bing!!!!

geesh there are some really snitching nerds over here as soon as you make them feel threatend by you they will amidiatly report you and cry for the mod to ban you while the mod is a fat italian bastard Lol

Enyalus
Bada is head of the five families. His custom title told me so. Better behave or you'll be..."taken care of"!!

SamZED
Have you seen the first Sopranos episode with the guy that owed Tony money? Keep that up, Jebadaya and Bada will go Tony Soprano on your ass.

jebadaya13
Originally posted by SamZED
Have you seen the first Sopranos episode with the guy that owed Tony money? Keep that up, Jebadaya and Bada will go Tony Soprano on your ass.

come on sam you are russian you suppose to know that italian mafias are crap

Rage.Of.Olympus

We should assume that Power Gem Thor is stronger than normal Thor, but I doubt the difference would be all that large. Automatically having the Power Gem doesn't automatically mean tapping into it's power; at least to any great degree does it?

Void Sentry > Power Gem Thor as seen in Blood and Thunder

At least in my opinion.

Starscream M
Wow, Thanos is getting a lot of love in this thread.

Sentry can disperse Molecule Man, and is basically indestructible physically plus he has Thor on his side but somehow Thanos wins the majority? The only way I can see Thanos winning is if he went beyond the physical and attacked maybe Sentry's soul etc. He could go down the mind rape or mental route but I'm not sure how well that would work with Sentry being the way he is. We've seen that it doesn't work well on him. If he could win using these tactics, I highly doubt he could do it for the majority. Especially not with Thor on the other team. sentry has done nothing that surfer couldn't do...and thanos owns surfer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
sentry has done nothing that surfer couldn't do...and thanos owns surfer.

1) When has Surfer shown regeneration powers on par with Sentry's? Literally reforming from being destroyed instantly.

2) When has Surfer shown enough raw power and molecular control to make Owen Reece his *****?

Starscream M
1) When has Surfer shown regeneration powers on par with Sentry's? Literally reforming from being destroyed instantly.

2) When has Surfer shown enough raw power and molecular control to make Owen Reece his *****? 1) when he reformed his board after it was broken

2) when he evolved a planet

jebadaya13
Thor and all out sentry ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) when he reformed his board after it was broken

1) How does reforming his board after being broken even begin to match reforming himself molecule by molecule after having them dispersed by Molecule Man, or after exploding into nothing?

2) Evolving a planet is a nice feat, doesn't match making Molecule Man your *****. Not at all. Molecule Man could be a fraction as powerful as he was in the past, in he would still be a good deal beyond that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How can you say Void Sentry greater than PG Thor? I'm also unclear how you can say.. that PG Thor was "a little" stronger... Come on man.. He was A LOT stronger. He was shown wrecking a team he's never even come close to doing before. With ease mind you. It shows him standing up to Thanos like he's never stood up to him before and going toe 2 toe. He was obviously more powerful and not a little.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How can you say Void Sentry greater than PG Thor? I'm also unclear how you can say.. that PG Thor was "a little" stronger... Come on man.. He was A LOT stronger. He was shown wrecking a team he's never even come close to doing before. With ease mind you. It shows him standing up to Thanos like he's never stood up to him before and going toe 2 toe. He was obviously more powerful and not a little.

Didn't he wreck the IW already before getting the Gem from Drax?

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yes he did.

That's because the Sentry is more powerful than Thor with the Power Gem.

Prove to me his a lot stronger.

He already wrecked the Infinity Watch previously. The team he fought when he had the Power Gem simply had an addition of Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock and Dr. Strange. He already showed us that he was way beyond the first two previously. He treated Adam Warlock and Norrin as annoyances to the point there attacks were useless and they had to flee. Adding the two to a team he was already owning wouldn't really do much. Adam Warlock didn't even participate and all Norrin did was keep his distance and unleashing energy attacks (Something that was futile before the Power Gem instance.). And in the last fight against the Infinity Watch the first time we saw him tap into the Power Gem was to defeat Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock by reflecting their attack. Before that, he didn't do anything that he wouldn't have been capable of doing without the Power Gem looking back at the rest of Blood and Thunder.

So yea, I don't see any reason to assume that Thor once he started to tap into the Power Gem was significantly stronger than before it in his Blood and Thunder state.

What are you talking about? Have you seen Thor's previous encounters with Thanos? Him trading blows with Thanos evenly or rocking him with his attacks is something Masterson has done before. Even in that issue, it clearly stated that Thor would give Thanos a good fight any other day. The Power Gem simply gave him a slight edge apparently.

quanchi112
you said that he can manipulate mulecules and he cant be destroyed so if thats the case the same thing will work against thanos as well A lot of things could work against Thanos but they simply don't. Until he shows himself to be above top tier to the point of Odin level I just don't see him beating Thanos at all.Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos doesn't have complete control but only control. Thanos can be killed and koed. MM if anything should be looked at as having complete control, but Sentry pawned him. And by the way MM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos

A force block won't do anything to Sentry who will just bust out in a second or two. Sentry is powerful yes but to suggest he can easily break free from forceblock is speculative at best with nothing to support it.

PG Thor wasn't proven to be much stronger than Normal Thor.
My take is that he was only wearing it as jewerly.

Terrax Sentry seems powerful enough to casually bust out of a force block. Yet MM Sentry should be above him. You continue to spout ignorance when we know you didn't read the issues in question. Why do you do this to yourself?

what options and what power level? i want examples and proof dirty little hypocrite and i want them now b1tch, thanos got a little control over molecules that doesnt come even close to the control MM had and he was destroyed and it doesnt matter how much power thanos got because he will get turn apart by sentry with the mulacule rape The ability to destroy top tiers easily for one. Shields and forceblock. I already told you. Pay attention.

We should assume that Power Gem Thor is stronger than normal Thor, but I doubt the difference would be all that large. Automatically having the Power Gem doesn't automatically mean tapping into it's power; at least to any great degree does it?

Void Sentry > Power Gem Thor as seen in Blood and Thunder

At least in my opinion. Except Thor was using the power gem effectively in battle and was tapping into it to break free in s short amount of time. Thor was a lot more powerful than at his normal levels and unkoable yet Thanos beat him when classic Strange was at odds in how to deal with him.

^Yes he did.

That's because the Sentry is more powerful than Thor with the Power Gem.

Prove to me his a lot stronger.

He already wrecked the Infinity Watch previously. The team he fought when he had the Power Gem simply had an addition of Silver Surfer, Adam Warlock and Dr. Strange. He already showed us that he was way beyond the first two previously. He treated Adam Warlock and Norrin as annoyances to the point there attacks were useless and they had to flee. Adding the two to a team he was already owning wouldn't really do much. Adam Warlock didn't even participate and all Norrin did was keep his distance and unleashing energy attacks (Something that was futile before the Power Gem instance.). And in the last fight against the Infinity Watch the first time we saw him tap into the Power Gem was to defeat Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock by reflecting their attack. Before that, he didn't do anything that he wouldn't have been capable of doing without the Power Gem looking back at the rest of Blood and Thunder.

So yea, I don't see any reason to assume that Thor once he started to tap into the Power Gem was significantly stronger than before it in his Blood and Thunder state.

What are you talking about? Have you seen Thor's previous encounters with Thanos? Him trading blows with Thanos evenly or rocking him with his attacks is something Masterson has done before. Even in that issue, it clearly stated that Thor would give Thanos a good fight any other day. The Power Gem simply gave him a slight edge apparently. Pip was also dead wrong when he thought Thanos was in trouble. Thanos fooled around with a more powerful unkoable Thor. He ended the fight when he wanted to.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Except Thor was using the power gem effectively in battle and was tapping into it to break free in s short amount of time. Thor was a lot more powerful than at his normal levels and unkoable yet Thanos beat him when classic Strange was at odds in how to deal with him.

Pip was also dead wrong when he thought Thanos was in trouble. Thanos fooled around with a more powerful unkoable Thor. He ended the fight when he wanted to.

He used the Power Gem once in battle, against Adam Warlock and Strange. After that, he started tapping into it further when inside the force block. He would have broken out of it in an hour or so.

How was he a lot more powerful? The Power Gem means you can't be knocked out? Really? I'm pretty sure Drax has been put down at least temporarily while in possession of it. The extent of Dr. Strange's attack was to combine a mystic blast along with a Karma blast. Not very smart. Especially since Adam Warlock's attacks were previously useless as a result of Thor's immortal nature. Brucy could have made it clear that it was a bad plan.

It was Pip that made Thanos seem so badass during the fight. Commenting on his durability and raw power and how he was above everybody else. He was like a Thanos cheerleader. Heck it was Pip who solidified that Thor was using the Power Gem in that fight. Yea with the force block. I never said he didn't win.

I gotta go because my laptop is about to die. I'll log in later.

Edit: I quickly re-read the fight, and the only time Pip thought Thanos was in trouble was when he said Thor started pounding on him like a nail. He realized though that Thanos wasn't out of it. As a matter of fact, he praised how badass and scary he was. Even said he enjoyed it. Pip clearly had Thanos in high regards. Even stated that if Thanos was defeated, the rest of them would stand no chance.

h1a8

Wrecking people in itself has nothing to do with strength. It is HOW someone wrecks someone that proves strength. PG Thor showed nothing that a normal yet relentless Thor couldn't do. Normal and relentless unholding back Thor could bash anyone one of those characters with his hammer the same provided he get the same hits in.

Also Thanos was more h2h with Thor. In other encounters Thanos use more blasts.

quanchi112
He used the Power Gem once in battle, against Adam Warlock and Strange. After that, he started tapping into it further when inside the force block. He would have broken out of it in an hour or so.

How was he a lot more powerful? The Power Gem means you can't be knocked out? Really? I'm pretty sure Drax has been put down at least temporarily while in possession of it. The extent of Dr. Strange's attack was to combine a mystic blast along with a Karma blast. Not very smart. Especially since Adam Warlock's attacks were previously useless as a result of Thor's immortal nature. Brucy could have made it clear that it was a bad plan.

It was Pip that made Thanos seem so badass during the fight. Commenting on his durability and raw power and how he was above everybody else. He was like a Thanos cheerleader. Heck it was Pip who solidified that Thor was using the Power Gem in that fight. Yea with the force block. I never said he didn't win.

I gotta go because my laptop is about to die. I'll log in later.

Edit: I quickly re-read the fight, and the only time Pip thought Thanos was in trouble was when he said Thor started pounding on him like a nail. He realized though that Thanos wasn't out of it. As a matter of fact, he praised how badass and scary he was. Even said he enjoyed it. Pip clearly had Thanos in high regards. Even stated that if Thanos was defeated, the rest of them would stand no chance. It depends if you are tapping into it or not. Thor was unable to best Drax when he was tapping into it and was even warned to cease and desist these pointless actions by Moondragon as it was a complete waste of time. Thor managed to break free from the goddess' control due to combat and the fact he wasn't going to listen to Moondragon.

The team was getting their asses handed to them by Thor because he's a force on his own for one and secondly he was using the power gem to make himself that much more formidable.

Yes, he realized how badass he was when his statement was off that he was in trouble when Thanos smiled. Thanos got a kick out of it and only got a bloody nose.

h1a8
It depends if you are tapping into it or not. Thor was unable to best Drax when he was tapping into it and was even warned to cease and desist these pointless actions by Moondragon as it was a complete waste of time. Thor managed to break free from the goddess' control due to combat and the fact he wasn't going to listen to Moondragon.

The team was getting their asses handed to them by Thor because he's a force on his own for one and secondly he was using the power gem to make himself that much more formidable.

Yes, he realized how badass he was when his statement was off that he was in trouble when Thanos smiled. Thanos got a kick out of it and only got a bloody nose.

Actually if you read Blood and Thunder all the characters were fighting stupidly against Thor and thus makes the fights invalid for evidence.

Also, it is not who you beat but how u beat them that proves something.
The way Thor won showed no extra strength over his normal self. He just connected more.

psycho gundam
Actually if you read Blood and Thunder all the characters were fighting stupidly against Thor and thus makes the fights invalid for evidence. "i didn't like it so it didn't happen."

JakeTheBank
Who fought stupid against Thor in Blood and Thunder?

Warlord
1) when he reformed his board after it was broken

confused

quanchi112
Actually if you read Blood and Thunder all the characters were fighting stupidly against Thor and thus makes the fights invalid for evidence.

Also, it is not who you beat but how u beat them that proves something.
The way Thor won showed no extra strength over his normal self. He just connected more. Based on what? You can't rule out showings simply because you disagree with them. Explain yourself why they were.

It was stated he was tapping into the gem and made it clear he was a much bigger threat with the power gem. It flat out stated it. You can't even follow along with the writer's intent of the story so it makes sense why you are always off.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who fought stupid against Thor in Blood and Thunder?

SS for one.

h1a8
Based on what? You can't rule out showings simply because you disagree with them. Explain yourself why they were.

It was stated he was tapping into the gem and made it clear he was a much bigger threat with the power gem. It flat out stated it. You can't even follow along with the writer's intent of the story so it makes sense why you are always off.

Not only do I disagree with them I'm also right.

It only stated he was tapping into the gem when he was encased and when Strange and Warlock was beaming him.

Writer's intent was never shown to how much more powerful Thor over his normal self. Hell, I think a normal relentless Thor is equal.

JakeTheBank
SS for one.

Based on what? Besides, if they fought stupidly (debatable) than it's considered CIS on their part, which is the norm for forum battles. Thor brawling the Hulk instead of using his wide and expansive level of versatility is likewise considered CIS. Just because they didn't do what you wanted them to do, it's invalid?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on what? Besides, if they fought stupidly (debatable) than it's considered CIS on their part, which is the norm for forum battles. Thor brawling the Hulk instead of using his wide and expansive level of versatility is likewise considered CIS. Just because they didn't do what you wanted them to do, it's invalid?

No it's not CIS at all. If that is the case then Superman beats SS 10/10.
Your analogy is off. SS fought stupidity not because of the powers he choose to use but the fact that he was missing a floating still in space target.

It happened for the sake of the story and not because SS was that stupid.

quanchi112
Not only do I disagree with them I'm also right.

It only stated he was tapping into the gem when he was encased and when Strange and Warlock was beaming him.

Writer's intent was never shown to how much more powerful Thor over his normal self. Hell, I think a normal relentless Thor is equal. So unless they actually tell us every single time he taps into the gem we abandon common sense which basically tells us he used it the entire time and it was only noted twice when it needed to be?

Writer's intent showed him more be far more effective than his normal self and if you read Thor you'd understand this but since you don't read comics you come here and make a fool of yourself telling us your opinions.

h1a8
So unless they actually tell us every single time he taps into the gem we abandon common sense which basically tells us he used it the entire time and it was only noted twice when it needed to be?

Writer's intent showed him more be far more effective than his normal self and if you read Thor you'd understand this but since you don't read comics you come here and make a fool of yourself telling us your opinions.

I didn't say Thor wasn't stronger. I'm saying he wasn't shown to be that much stronger. I give him about 5% extra strength at the most. I think that is fair from what we've seen.

Note: Feats prove strength, not speculation. Thor was only effective due to the sillyness of the other characters, not because he had more skill.

Thor connecting more with his blows is attribute to skill and luck and not strength.

psycho gundam
thanos can fight a thor at ten times normal strength with the power gem...

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos can fight a thor at ten times normal strength with the power gem...
Yes he can but:
He would lose 100000000/10.

psycho gundam
cause that's what happened right?

Harbinger
LOL.

Anyway, Thanos wins. Unless entry pulls some newfound Anti-Thanos ability out of his ass.

quanchi112
I didn't say Thor wasn't stronger. I'm saying he wasn't shown to be that much stronger. I give him about 5% extra strength at the most. I think that is fair from what we've seen.

Note: Feats prove strength, not speculation. Thor was only effective due to the sillyness of the other characters, not because he had more skill.

Thor connecting more with his blows is attribute to skill and luck and not strength. Feats aren't the end all be all proof and considering where the story was going it's obvious just because he didn't have to lift anything immeasurable up he obviously could have. You should try to look at these things from a common sense standpoint as most feats apply. We know savage hulk is stronger than prof hulk regardless of whose feats are more impressive.Originally posted by h1a8
Yes he can but:
He would lose 100000000/10. Based on what?

h1a8
Feats aren't the end all be all proof and considering where the story was going it's obvious just because he didn't have to lift anything immeasurable up he obviously could have. You should try to look at these things from a common sense standpoint as most feats apply. We know savage hulk is stronger than prof hulk regardless of whose feats are more impressive. Based on what?

No Hulk is stronger than any other Hulk. It depends on anger-rage level.
Now average Hulk A can be stronger than average Hulk B.

Hulk is not a good character to judge strength against unless he has performed a quantifiable feat in the same story.

I disagree that Thanos is even stronger than Thor. Thanos might have more power than Thor but strength, I would either equal or less.

Sentry is a different story though. I see Void easily beating Thanos alone. Especially if he has Sentry's new mindset (like against MM).

Blanket

Hulk is not a good character to judge strength against unless he has performed a quantifiable feat in the same story.

I disagree that Thanos is even stronger than Thor. Thanos might have more power than Thor but strength, I would either equal or less.

Sentry is a different story though. I see Void easily beating Thanos alone. Especially if he has Sentry's new mindset (like against MM). You're so wise

levianoel
i would like to hear from quanchi how can thanos beat up void sentry if as was stated by quanchi in sentry vs superman thread "sentry cant be put down he will just reform back" and also you said sentry can destroy superman due to moleculas rape right? so the same thing would work against thanos as well since thanos got less control of mulecules then MM

dmills
Team wins.

quanchi112

Sentry is a different story though. I see Void easily beating Thanos alone. Especially if he has Sentry's new mindset (like against MM). Based off what? You basically throw your opinion around without anyting to back it up and you do it quite often.

Originally posted by levianoel
i would like to hear from quanchi how can thanos beat up void sentry if as was stated by quanchi in sentry vs superman thread "sentry cant be put down he will just reform back" and also you said sentry can destroy superman due to moleculas rape right? so the same thing would work against thanos as well since thanos got less control of mulecules then MM Forceblock.

Colossus-Big C
sentry solos

Harbinger
Originally posted by Blanket
You're so wise laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
sentry solos How?

CeSoir
Thanos can win via mental attacks. People often forget he has put several folks into comas or made slaves out of em.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CeSoir
Thanos can win via mental attacks. People often forget he has put several folks into comas or made slaves out of em. I don't see him needing to here to tbh.

CeSoir
I don't see him needing to here to tbh.

Well, he needs to stop Sentry (void) from reforming after he kills it, that'd be annoying for the Mad Titan to keep splattering him over and over again. If he crushes his mind then perhaps Sentry (void) will stay down long enough for a win.

quanchi112
Well, he needs to stop Sentry (void) from reforming after he kills it, that'd be annoying for the Mad Titan to keep splattering him over and over again. If he crushes his mind then perhaps Sentry (void) will stay down long enough for a win. Ok, I mixed this thread up with the Thanos/Superman one. He can also use forceblock.

CeSoir
Ok, I mixed this thread up with the Thanos/Superman one. He can also use forceblock.

I think that could work. Thanos has been able to cast that with a mere glance. Although I've seen a lot of anti-Thanos folks say he can't use it without a gun, despite him using it on Odin with a glance....its a real shame people try to reduce Thanos to melee attacks.

h1a8
Thanos can't force block without pointing and shooting tech.

And Sentry in the right mindset can easily bust out of a forceblock.

darthgoober

And Sentry in the right mindset can easily bust out of a forceblock.
Sure he can...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Warlock25-27.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sure he can...
http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr347/darthgoober/Warlock25-27.jpg

LOL. I've seen that scan before I quoted. Why did I still quote then?
Because

that doesn't mean Thanos didn't point and shoot. Not only was Odin's perspective was only shown but the scene skipped to where he was already in a block. We didn't see how Thanos put him into a block.

To assume Thanos did it with a stare is asinine due to the fact that Thanos never did anything like that in his career. Hell every time he puts a shield up he raises his hand.

darthgoober
LOL. I've seen that scan before I quoted. Why did I still quote then?
Because

that doesn't mean Thanos didn't point and shoot. Not only was Odin's perspective was only shown but the scene skipped to where he was already in a block. We didn't see how Thanos put him into a block.

To assume Thanos did it with a stare is asinine due to the fact that Thanos never did anything like that in his career. Hell every time he puts a shield up he raises his hand.
He didn't carry the gun into battle...

h1a8
He didn't carry the gun into battle...

I know. I was referring to him incorporating the tech within his implants or his suit.

darthgoober
I know. I was referring to him incorporating the tech within his implants or his suit.
If he's got them incorporated into his suit, he can do pull it off at pretty much any time.

h1a8
If he's got them incorporated into his suit, he can do pull it off at pretty much any time. Not without pointing them. I say they should be in his arms or hands.

darthgoober
Not without pointing them. I say they should be in his arms or hands.
Just saw where the mix up occured. Homeboy's primary point was that Thanos could use the attack without needing the gun, so when you said he needed to point tech I thought you meant he needed to bring that gun to the battlefield.

Him needing to point is hardly definate though, given the fact that there's no actual proof of it. The only thing depicted was his eye flashing...

h1a8
Just saw where the mix up occured. Homeboy's primary point was that Thanos could use the attack without needing the gun, so when you said he needed to point tech I thought you meant he needed to bring that gun to the battlefield.

Him needing to point is hardly definate though, given the fact that there's no actual proof of it. The only thing depicted was his eye flashing...

I know, that is why I shouldn't be pushing that Thanos can't do it but rather that he can't necessarily do it (not enough evidence to support it). The other poster claimed that he can do it with only a glance (without having to point something or even his hand).

quanchi112
I think that could work. Thanos has been able to cast that with a mere glance. Although I've seen a lot of anti-Thanos folks say he can't use it without a gun, despite him using it on Odin with a glance....its a real shame people try to reduce Thanos to melee attacks. Yeah, mainly the anti Thanos people.Originally posted by h1a8

And Sentry in the right mindset can easily bust out of a forceblock. I guess you show us again that you don't read comic books.Originally posted by h1a8
I know, that is why I shouldn't be pushing that Thanos can't do it but rather that he can't necessarily do it (not enough evidence to support it). The other poster claimed that he can do it with only a glance (without having to point something or even his hand). That's what the scan showed so his point stands.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
sentry solos

How, and dont say via molecule manip, because anyone who has ever read a comic knows that wont work.

Hell every time he puts a shield up he raises his hand. Another lie.

h1a8
That's what the scan showed so his point stands.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist

Another lie.

Another lie.

quanchi112

To assume Thanos did it with a stare is asinine due to the fact that Thanos never did anything like that in his career. Hell every time he puts a shield up he raises his hand. You are speculating.

Nihilist
Another lie. Thanos didnt raise his hand to put up a shields against Galactus,Omega,Champion or Drax, so as i said all you do is lie.

h1a8
Thanos didnt raise his hand to put up a shields against Galactus,Omega,Champion or Drax, so as i said all you do is lie.

I was referring to his personal shields (shields on him) and not shields that his computer generates by command.

quanchi112
I was referring to his personal shields (shields on him) and not shields that his computer generates by command. Can you prove it?

Nihilist
I was referring to his personal shields (shields on him) and not shields that his computer generates by command. Most of them are his personal shields, so you lie again.

h1a8
Most of them are his personal shields, so you lie again.

Who cares about most? Not all is all that matters. Thanos waves his hand to put up a shield or he commands his shield from an outside source (like the Galactus incident).

Enyalus
Thanos has KO'd people by simply flashing his eyes and creating omnidirectional blasts. He's also turned people to stone (matter manipulation) with a simple eye flash. Also, he turned Captain Marvel back into Rick Jones by simply flashing his eye. So no, what you said was false.

bbrem123
Thanos has KO'd people by simply flashing his eyes and creating omnidirectional blasts. He's also turned people to stone (matter manipulation) with a simple eye flash. Also, he turned Captain Marvel back into Rick Jones by simply flashing his eye. So no, what you said was false.

im positive none of this will work on sentry but thanos does have his ways...and until i see that sentry is that uber then i cant really claim a winner in this one

Enyalus
Originally posted by bbrem123
im positive none of this will work on sentry but thanos does have his ways...and until i see that sentry is that uber then i cant really claim a winner in this one
Thanos BFRs Sentry. It's the only way he'd win against both of them.

janus77
Sentry will prove a challenge but, Thanos might be able to rip Sentry's molecules apart AND KEEP them separated in miniature "force blocks"... MM's big mistake seems to have been to underestimate and dismiss Sentry... he dispersed his molecules, then began to get expansive on the 'different taste' of Sentry's molecules... likely paying no mind to keeping the molecules dispersed.

Thanos could do that more or less simultaneously as he kills Thor...

Surfer & Sentry would be a far better combination to take on Thanos.

oh and Surfer's reformed - on-panel - from being smashed into atoms by UniLord... he did it within 3 panels, iirc and he was smashed in various ways always returning instantly.

I think Sentry's fight with MM is more a case of MM underestimating and not being ready for the kind of threat that Sentry posed (being dispersed on a molecular level probably ripped apart whatever fragile hold on reality MM had and so left him unable to reform).

Nihilist
Who cares about most? Not all is all that matters. Thanos waves his hand to put up a shield or he commands his shield from an outside source (like the Galactus incident). Give all these instances he raises his hand to put a shield like you claimed.

And he has only voice activated shields twice(iirc) and they are not always from a outside source.

quanchi112
Thanos has KO'd people by simply flashing his eyes and creating omnidirectional blasts. He's also turned people to stone (matter manipulation) with a simple eye flash. Also, he turned Captain Marvel back into Rick Jones by simply flashing his eye. So no, what you said was false. It's h1 so you can bet against him on basically everything he claims and it's a lock.

h1a8

No he hasn't done any of this.

h1a8
Give all these instances he raises his hand to put a shield like you claimed.

And he has only voice activated shields twice(iirc) and they are not always from a outside source. Why not? Prove it.

Enyalus
So, I'm what? A liar? Making it up?

Honestly, you'll have to do better than a simple "no he hasn't" when in fact, he has.

King Kandy
Um, those are all things he's done on panel that you can find in his respect thread...

h1a8
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, those are all things he's done on panel that you can find in his respect thread... Sure I can. I think not.

Enyalus
Sure I can. I think not.
I don't know why I'm doing this for you. I know you'll just try to ridiculously argue against what's actually shown, but here it is anyway:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_CM1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_CM2.jpg

Nihilist
Why not? Prove it. You made the claim first, so the burden of proff is with you.

He only voice activated his shield against Galactus and Champion, against Drax,Omega and Power Gem Thor he didnt.

Nihilist
I don't know why I'm doing this for you. I know you'll just try to ridiculously argue against what's actually shown, but here it is anyway:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_CM1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_CM2.jpg h1a8=owned thumb up

h1a8
You made the claim first, so the burden of proff is with you.

He only voice activated his shield against Galactus and Champion, against Drax,Omega and Power Gem Thor he didnt.

For Omega it was implied that he call upon his outside shields. For Drax and Thor he simply waved his hands.

It was proven that Thanos shields came from outside sources since he wouldn't need to call upon them and wave his hand instead.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_CM1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Thanos_CM2.jpg

I don't see that Thanos did what he did with an eye flicker. When Marvell is shown we see power striking him. Either that power came from Thanos eyes (as in a beam) or Thanos raised his hands pointed and shot when the scan showed Marvell only.

Enyalus
Right. See. Knew I could count on you, H1.

psycho gundam
he's trying so hard to be ignorant, A for effort

Nihilist
For Omega it was implied that he call upon his outside shields. For Drax and Thor he simply waved his hands.

It was proven that Thanos shields came from outside sources since he wouldn't need to call upon them and wave his hand instead.

Just stop lying now, you are sounding more and more like a idiot.

Against Omega he said he used 3 PERSONAL shields, and against Drax he had his back turned the whole time whilst he was working on a machine with both hands, neither time did he call or raise his hands to erect a shield.

h1a8
Just stop lying now, you are sounding more and more like a idiot.

Against Omega he said he used 3 PERSONAL shields, and against Drax he had his back turned the whole time whilst he was working on a machine with both hands, neither time did he call or raise his hands to erect a shield.

The personal shields were from outside sources. Thanos already had his shield up when Drax attacked.

Nihilist
The personal shields were from outside sources. Thanos already had his shield up when Drax attacked. His personal shields are created by himself, and if you have proof otherwise lets see it.

Thanos can create energy shield/fields has shown.

h1a8
His personal shields are created by himself, and if you have proof otherwise lets see it.

Thanos can create energy shield/fields has shown.

I disagree. As all comic evidence supports him creating shields or force fields with his hand or calling upon them from another source.

Nihilist
I disagree. As all comic evidence supports him creating shields or force fields with his hand or calling upon them from another source. You disagree with what has been shown and stated on panel, yet you claim all evidence claims otherwise, youre just a complete fool.

quanchi112
I disagree. As all comic evidence supports him creating shields or force fields with his hand or calling upon them from another source. Prove it.

psycho gundam
I disagree. As all comic evidence supports him creating shields or force fields with his hand or calling upon them from another source. when he calls upon them or uses his hand to create them, he does just that in the perticular instance no expression

if he doesn't do that how could you assume the stuff ^ above could be the cause of the shield? it's not like eternals aren't taught shield creation techniques from an early age.

h1a8
You disagree with what has been shown and stated on panel, yet you claim all evidence claims otherwise, youre just a complete fool.

If it was shown on panel then I wouldn't disagree. You are using total speculation to try to prove a fact.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>