Amakusa vs. Goenitz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
While on the surface they appear nothing alike (Well, with Amakusa being an androgynous wizard and Goenitz being a priest), they have similar attributes underneath. They are both in service to an evil god from their respective series and want to bring them in our world. They also both keep their religious mannerisms despite their affiliations.
They both have a teleportation move but other than that, just their own type of cheap attacks. Will the winner by the servant of Ambrosia or the priest of Orochi?

No End N Site
Amakusa, maybe. He seems more powerful, but Hao did solo'im, While Goenitz was double teamed by Kyo and Iori. Then again, Hao could prolly take Kyo and Iori on at once and prolly win. So yeah, I'm goin' wit the androgynous Amakusa.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Is Amakusa had enough power to rival Goentiz's power which could destroy the entire stadium with a glimpse of his power?

Esomark
In one of the cut scenes of the original SS, Amakusa has burned down Edo and slices the top half of the Edo Castle off (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm just making a guess since he's saying Tokugawa in that scene who were in power the time the game takes place).
It looks like he can rival Goenitz's power though neither should be taken lightly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.