Liberty Prime vs. Metal Gear REX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Liberty Prime from Fallout 3 fights REX from Metal Gear Solid. Apparently, Prime was stolen from the Pentagon and sent to Shadow Moses but at the same time, Liquid thinks REX would look good in communist red. Liberty Prime is put in the same hanger with REX and when accidentally activated, it sees Metal Gear REX as an enemy. Noticing that Prime is about to attack, REX is now also prepared to attack.

Which giant robot will turn the other into scrap?

FinalAnswer
REX

XanatosForever
Metal Gear REX is not an automaton. Most of the Metal Gears, as far as I'm aware, aren't. They're just massive nuclear capable tanks. Liberty Prime has tanked nuclear blasts before, something that can't be said for REX. LP brings Democracy to Shadow Moses Island.

Good job bringing REX into a thread though, thumb up My fav Metal Gear, that one.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Metal Gear REX is not an automaton. Most of the Metal Gears, as far as I'm aware, aren't. They're just massive nuclear capable tanks. Liberty Prime has tanked nuclear blasts before

No, it hasn't. Liberty Prime was destroyed by a small orbital strike, which was nowhere near a nuke. Liberty loses.

All the Metal Gear RAYs (Except the prototype) were automatons, though they could be controlled manually.

XanatosForever
You're right, I was thinking of that one critter, the behemoth or whatever it's called, and I never got to finish any Metal Gear past Solid, so my knowledge is limited on that.

It's been a while since I've even played Solid, now that I think about it, I don't remember its loadout, and I don't know much about Liberty Prime, either.

FinalAnswer
No being in the Fallout series has ever survived a direct nuclear strike.

XanatosForever
I meant the mini-nukes. Sorry. I really should have specified that.

FinalAnswer
Oh. Kay. Liberty Prime has tanked Mini-Nukes.

Not that they hold anything to REX but whatever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.