Planetary vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big seven for JL

Planetary gets 15 days prep with all their resources, then they go after JL.

Can they do it?

leonidas
no. not even close. with 15 days they couldn't beat superman alone, forget the rest of the jla.

this is beyond spite i'm afraid.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
What if you weren't afraid? biscuits

leonidas
then i'd say a perma-ban is in order for putting my boys planetary at such hazard. no expression

then i'd say a perma-ban is in order for putting my boys planetary at such hazard. no expression

I think they could reproduce the tower of babel protocols with their tech and drummer to hack the JL databases. And what about tearing the bleed open and dumping the tower there?

How long do you think it would for a majority then?

no. not even close. with 15 days they couldn't beat superman alone, forget the rest of the jla.

In 15 days they cant come up with krptonyte or red sun radiation weapons?

leonidas
Originally posted by 753
In 15 days they cant come up with krptonyte or red sun radiation weapons?

not sure where they'd get k-nite. and drummer's ability to hack systems is slightly overblown. i'm not sure he could hack the jla systems. supes has dealt with red sun rad before. with a loud snap of his fingers he could literally kill everyone including perhaps jakita. he could stay at a distance and destroy them with HV bursts. i don't see a lot of ways--without involving some pis--that they could defeat someone on superman's level.

not sure where they'd get k-nite. and drummer's ability to hack systems is slightly overblown. i'm not sure he could hack the jla systems. supes has dealt with red sun rad before. with a loud snap of his fingers he could literally kill everyone including perhaps jakita. he could stay at a distance and destroy them with HV bursts. i don't see a lot of ways--without involving some pis--that they could defeat someone on superman's level.

Think drums is that good, anarky hacked them. So how long would they need for a stalemate or a majority?

leonidas
Originally posted by 753
I think they could reproduce the tower of babel protocols with their tech and drummer to hack the JL databases. And what about tearing the bleed open and dumping the tower there?

How long do you think it would for a majority then?

tearing the bleed is not something they would ever do though. not sure how long it would take tbh. kal can bust planets. they didn't tackle anyone on his level.

How about 60 days of prep and planetary operates as the entire organization, the whole shabang.

Original Smurph
Do the JLA know that they're coming?

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Do the JLA know that they're coming?

No

manx422
Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.