Thor Family Vs. Marvel Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Marvel Family
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Black Adam
Mary Marvel
Marvel Jr.

Thor Family
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thor Girl
Thunderstrike

Setting: Oa
Bloodlust: On

Tell me what you think

amnesia
the marvels.

xJLxKing
Marvel Family

Rage.Of.Olympus
What level is Thorgirl and Thunderstrike?

Batman-Prime
Stalemate

xJLxKing
The Marvel family has one advantage. They can be completely healed if they shout out Shazam 2x times quickly

galactusischere
Marvels.

Original Smurph
Depends largely on the versions of the lower level combatants, since I see the top tiers battling it out for some time.

TheTyrant
Thor family.

BattleMage
Thor family

Wild Shadow
Thor family ftw,,,,,,,unlike the Shazam family the thor family powers arent split in half and depending on their power lvls like thor girl and strike the other team would have a hell of a time trying to take them down.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What level is Thorgirl and Thunderstrike?

Whatever level is their best. big grin

KingD19
I'm assuming that Power Share isn't in effect, so all of the Marvel's and the 1 Adam are full strength.

And while I have no idea about Thorgirl, I know that once Thor was back in action, Thunderstrike's stock dropped, so did his strength and durability.

Marvel family takes it, they've shown greater combat speed, flight speed, etc...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Whatever level is their best. big grin That's not fair

DarthDaniel1001
Tough. If what you said about the Marvel's healing ability is true, then I regret nothing big grin

xJLxKing
Tough. If what you said about the Marvel's healing ability is true, then I regret nothing big grin What if said Thorgirl>Thor. In fact much much higher

thanos-prime
The marvels

Wild Shadow
at their best Thorgirl has skyfather lvl powers reality warping and stuff and thunderstrike at his absolute best was hauling around his bloodaxe for half of his comic series and he ended having it at the end of his career. with his axe he was bringing the beat down on the thunder god and seth.. shaking the ground with his footsteps shattering windows, causing animals to roar and children to wake up from their sleep half a world away.

not only that but all the thunder gods can heal and rejuvenate just as easily as the marvel family by double stamping their mace/hammer handle or fist on the ground.

big grin stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
Isn't Billy at his best the new wizard of the ROE ?

Prep-Man
Marvel's.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Isn't Billy at his best the new wizard of the ROE ?

sure at his best. then thor would be rune king thor and now you got two uber reality warping skyfathers/skymother thorgirl and a low end skyfather type guy like bloodstrike. big grin

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sure at his best. then thor would be rune king thor and now you got two uber reality warping skyfathers/skymother thorgirl and a low end skyfather type guy like bloodstrike. big grin

Yeah that would suck big grin.

Wild Shadow
why wasnt dargo ktor and thorpool not added to the thor family? that is just fT$@$ up... mad

add thorpool!!! and dargo ktor!!!

yup. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Marvel Family
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson)
Black Adam
Mary Marvel
Marvel Jr.

Thor Family
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thor Girl
Thunderstrike

Setting: Oa
Bloodlust: On

Tell me what you think

The power sharing hobbles the Marvels. If it's on, they're all weaker than they would be individually. If it's off, then they're all at CM's levels which makes this a stomp.

Enyalus
See, this is a situation in which I'm all for all of the Marvels to have their powers functioning at optimum levels, instead of going by what should actually happen...

Mindset
Thor is the weak link here.

Wild Shadow
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/51865-5055-69281-1-thunderstrike_super.jpg

Nihilist
Marvel's take a majority at least.

Wild Shadow
i agree marvel characters take the majority their power lvls and combined attacks are enough to collapse reality..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Enyalus
See, this is a situation in which I'm all for all of the Marvels to have their powers functioning at optimum levels, instead of going by what should actually happen...

I guess you could use Captain Marvel at full power as when he's the sole user of the POS and Mary and Freddy at their power levels when they're sharing the PoS between them. It's not exactly what would happen, but it makes the fight more balanced than either the Marvel family being screwed from the get go or a Shazam fueled stomp.

Wild Shadow
i dont mind if ppl want to argue for shazam billy that just means we can argue for our three sky father/mother thunder beings at their highest setting as well..

Enyalus
Regardless, Thor controls lightning. Neutral universe, Thor retains all his powers. Changes the Marvel family all back to mortals so BRB can kill them all.

big grin

KingD19
If power sharing is on, is Cap sharing his powers with Cap Jr. and Mary, or is it just him and Jr, while Adam is sharing with Mary?

JakeTheBank
Regardless, Thor controls lightning. Neutral universe, Thor retains all his powers. Changes the Marvel family all back to mortals so BRB can kill them all.

big grin

I think he could manipulate the SHAZAM lightning when it's summoned, but I don't think he could forcibly depower them with his own lightning.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think he could manipulate the SHAZAM lightning when it's summoned, but I don't think he could forcibly depower them with his own lightning.

thor forcibly depowered the wrecking crew and their amping right out of their body... big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm just going by what other posters have used in the Takion vs. Thor and Nekron vs. Thanos arguments. *shrug* Thor retains all his powers. Thor manipulates/calls down lightning. Any kind of it. He wins.

KingD19
thor forcibly depowered the wrecking crew and their amping right out of their body... big grin

Well, considering their enchantments were Asgardian in nature, it would be within his power to do so.

He has no idea what powers the Marvels.

Batman-Prime
I'm just going by what other posters have used in the Takion vs. Thor and Nekron vs. Thanos arguments. *shrug* Thor retains all his powers. Thor manipulates/calls down lightning. Any kind of it. He wins.

Hm I could agree with this, however, CM has the power of Zeus (the power over his lightning) and Zeus power (a Skyfather) > Thor's control IMO. So no, Thor doesn't wins, stalemate.

JakeTheBank

Wrecking Crew =/= Marvel Family

It depends on whether or not you think Thor's power is enough to forcibily overcome the PoS and manipulate the Power of Zeus (the source of the transformation). Personally, I don't think he can depower the Marvel's with his own lightning based powers, but if they do yell out Shazam! I wouldn't put it past him to able to control the bolt or somehow manipulate it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, considering their enchantments were Asgardian in nature, it would be within his power to do so.

He has no idea what powers the Marvels. the thunderbolt on their costume might give him an inkling even might sense the magic lightning in them.. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Whatever level is their best. big grin

That just makes it a spite thread then.

Thorgirl at her best would solo this.

Heck, with Captain Marvel power sharing, Beta Ray Bill and Thor would solo this. As I recall, Black Adam beat the crap out of the entire Marvel family on his own while they were power sharing in 52.

BattleMage
To much versatility for Thor family to lose!

Wild Shadow
That just makes it a spite thread then.

Thorgirl at her best would solo this.

Heck, with Captain Marvel power sharing, Beta Ray Bill and Thor would solo this. As I recall, Black Adam beat the crap out of the entire Marvel family on his own while they were power sharing in 52. if i recall black adam beat the snot out of billy in the rock of eternity after being made the keeper.. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
if i recall black adam beat the snot out of billy in the rock of eternity after being made the keeper.. big grin

Yea that too.

It kind of pisses all over the idea that the Power of Shazam is Skyfather level.

xJLxKing
Yea that too.

It kind of pisses all over the idea that the Power of Shazam is Skyfather level.
He has no idea on how to use it. And if you look at it, you can see Billy wasn't really trying

Batman-Prime
if i recall black adam beat the snot out of billy in the rock of eternity after being made the keeper.. big grin

He was hit by the rock first IIRC. And Isis had her hands in this instance too. We can't say for sure how they did it but it wasn't just a beating.

Wild Shadow
funny it look to me like BA was beating the snot out of him iirc... besides lets use everyone at their best showing for sh$#s and giggles... it should be interesting.

JakeTheBank
If we use everyone at their best it's a spite match, obviously. Lord Marvel, Black Mary Marvel, Shazam-Freddy, and WWIII Black Adam vs, Rune King Thor and the Designate alone would be a mismatch, let alone the others.

Wild Shadow
Thunderstrike solo's with his duo wpns... and his blood lust... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.