Angel(warren) vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
fight takes place inside a giant church building. ko,kill cis on morality on..

1, grounded. start off 10 yards apart.

2. flight allowed 30 yrds. luke gets the crowbar.

Q99
Feather wings or metal?

tkitna
Doesnt matter. Cage in both.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Q99
Feather wings or metal?

metal. geek

Survivor19
Warren takes him into full nelson, flies very high and lets him fall.
Then repeats until KO
Warren ftw

killfrenzy
Originally posted by Survivor19
Warren takes him into full nelson, flies very high and lets him fall.
Then repeats until KO
Warren ftw

the most retarded logic i have ever seen you deserve a beat down just for being such a moron so you really believe it will knock luke cage out seing how he was punched by hulk across buildings and was just fine? and more then that do you really think warren can do it all day long without getting his wings torn off his back by luke cage? you are 1 retarded f^ck i tell you that

Survivor19
Your profanity offends me.
erm

the ninjak
Killfrenzy is a freakin retarded kid here to troll!

Cage kills warren.

killfrenzy
Originally posted by the ninjak
Killfrenzy is a freakin retarded kid here to troll!

Cage kills warren.

i know i am using name calling and stuf like that but aside from that am i wrong at something? isnt his post really dumb?

Survivor19
I doubt it.
Warren is fast, faster then Cage - at least his wings are. So, are Cage's eyes invulnerable? His mouth and iside of his throat?
Because he is pretty mych dead if that's not the case, IMO

SamZED
Why mouth? Cage isnt slow you know, Angel's only option is to go for his eyes and its not in his CIS, not that itd be easy anyway. While Luke can ko him with a few good punches.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Survivor19
I doubt it.
Warren is fast, faster then Cage - at least his wings are. So, are Cage's eyes invulnerable? His mouth and iside of his throat?
Because he is pretty mych dead if that's not the case, IMO

Archangel will be a different scenario. But I see Cage standing in a boxer stance and staying out of the open air. Once Warren hits the ground to do whatever you said I reckon he is screwed. It's an odd fight.

KingD19
Don't know about his eyes, but the inside of Cage is just as durable as the outside. Recently Ant-Man tried to grow inside of him, and all Cage got was a stomach ache, he then proceeded to sh*t Ant-Man out.

bangman
Luke Cage wins son thatz wasup modafacka thatz wasup

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by KingD19
Don't know about his eyes, but the inside of Cage is just as durable as the outside. Recently Ant-Man tried to grow inside of him, and all Cage got was a stomach ache, he then proceeded to sh*t Ant-Man out.

That's strange, it's often been shown his insides aren't as durable (as seen in Secret War when the bomb went off in his apartment and gave him internal bleeding or something, but he had no external lacerations or injuries.

KingD19
I saw that, and I don't think the bomb was what injured him, since it was just his heart. He's taken much more than an explosion with no effort.

Wild Shadow
i wanna see the ant man feat b/c that would be he either received a new upgrade or they ignored his achilles heel.

KingD19
Here it is - http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/kingd17ATL/Thunderbolts137040.jpg

Wild Shadow
and antman tried to blast his internals? aside from that how strong are ant mans laser beams when he is the size of an aunt?

KingD19
They didn't specify if he tried to blast him or not, but he tried to grow to full size and would've been crushed by Cage's internal organs if he continued to grow.

Wild Shadow
i am going to question and ponder this... blink

KingD19
I didn't put up the right scan, but it's Thunderbolts 137 I believe. In the panel previous to the one I put up, Ant-Man tried to grow, and it didn't work.

Wild Shadow
either way that is very out of character for luke and it shoudnt have past editorial.... but whatever.

anyways warren wings have a neural charge and electrical discharge.. the electrical discharge should seriously screw and weaken luke and the techno wing material should penetrate luke's skin imo...

KingD19
Paladin shot Luke with some type of device that was supposed to electrify him, scramble his brain, and knock him unconscious. Cage tanked it and smashed Paladin to a pulp.

Wild Shadow
Paladin shot Luke with some type of device that was supposed to electrify him, scramble his brain, and knock him unconscious. Cage tanked it and smashed Paladin to a pulp. i know it stunned him for a good freakin minute but also Pissed him off... warren's could be constant barrage of fledgets and each discharge should weaken him and eventually take him down that is assuming they dont penetrate his skin.. if they did it definitely be over for luke regardless due to the poison coating.. is it just mean or does it seem they are writing luke up more then he should be able to handle. the brain scrambling has nothing to do with luke's durability which questions why luke was able to recover quickly to it?

Battlehammer
I didn't put up the right scan, but it's Thunderbolts 137 I believe. In the panel previous to the one I put up, Ant-Man tried to grow, and it didn't work.
That issue was some of the wost writing I have ever seen..........

Wild Shadow
the only reason ant man should have bn crushed inside Cage is because of his skin not breaking and ripping not just the organs.. regardness Cage would have died or should have died.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the only reason ant man should have bn crushed inside Cage is because of his skin not breaking and ripping not just the organs.. regardness Cage would have died or should have died.

Agreed! It's a well known fact that Cage's skin is unbreakable!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.