Rao vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
It was revealed that Rao is some kinda of super god. He can create other gods and such. Like Flamebird and Nightwing. Kryptonian god vs Asgardian god. Who wins?

amnesia
Well if he is the god of gods, it's spite.....

Enyalus
Rao has no battle feats...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
Rao has no battle feats...

Some beings lack Battle feats too and they are still considered supreme. But in this special case...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Some beings lack Battle feats too and they are still considered supreme. But in this special case...
I hope no one is deluded enough into calling Rao 'supreme'....Supreme in the Kryptonian pantheon, yes.

Without battle feats, there's no way we can accurately judge this fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It was revealed that Rao is some kinda of super god. He can create other gods and such. Like Flamebird and Nightwing. Kryptonian god vs Asgardian god. Who wins?
He is a Titan. He has no Battle feats or anything. He did create three demi-god who themselves really don't have any feats.

Batman-Prime
I hope no one is deluded enough into calling Rao 'supreme'....Supreme in the Kryptonian pantheon, yes.

Without battle feats, there's no way we can accurately judge this fight.

Superman is Rao's descendant. One day he will become Superman Prime and travel back in time to create the Kryptonian Race and the whole Omniverse under the Name Rao. He will leave the Sword of Superman as a reminder for himself who he was, is and will become, the Presence.

Eat this! biscuits

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman is Rao's descendant.
I've heard this before.

All Kryptonians descend from Rao. stick out tongue

xJLxKing
I've heard this before.

All Kryptonians descend from Rao. stick out tongue
I think he means that Superman's blood is the closest to Rao

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing

As close as it can be. Royal blood, that's why Supes is > other Kryptonians.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I know. And I've heard it before on this forum. But I have yet to actually read an issue where that is stated, unless it was in one of those Secret Files issues. I gloss over those pretty quickly.

xJLxKing
I know. And I've heard it before on this forum. But I have yet to actually read an issue where that is stated, unless it was in one of those Secret Files issues. I gloss over those pretty quickly.
I never seen a scan of it either

Batman-Prime
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/SuperLastGod_34.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/SuperLastGod_39.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/SuperLastGod_43.jpg

Enyalus
Ah, I have that one-shot.

Thanks.

Endless Mike
We don't know how literal any of that sequence was. Not enough info to say yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.