What If? Spider-man vs Batman, Nightwing and Robin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
standard gear , random encounter, neutral territory. Lusted.

*what if spidey as in the trained combat vet parker.

bangman
the team stomps

chomperx9
team wins

Wild Shadow
they still kick his butt together spider might kill one or two but he will get ko'ed via gas, taser. etc etc

bangman
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
they still kick his butt together spider might kill one or two but he will get ko'ed via gas, taser. etc etc

i dont think spider-man will be damaging anyone of them as long as they know MA he is dead

Lord Feron
Originally posted by bangman
i dont think spider-man will be damaging anyone of them as long as they know MA he is dead

confused .... laughing out loud peace out troll scout.

bangman
Originally posted by Lord Feron
confused .... laughing out loud peace out troll scout.

ohhh looky here its the doom fatboy i mean fanboy get lost

Parmaniac
Wich What if...? The one that was trained in MA and ould actually foresse the future?

Juk3n
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wich What if...? The one that was trained in MA and ould actually foresse the future?

yes the combat vet spidey

Parmaniac
He stands a very good chance here IMO, the good thing here is all the bullshit people are using against him in all other threads is out of the window, judging from the dinner feat he could at least foresee the future for 5 seconds plus he's physicly far superior. 6-8/10

khazra
Peter with MA skills and bloodlusted? He'd tear them apart, a bloodlusted spidey can punch through them easily (think the much weaker but lusted midnighter does it all the time).

SamZED
What if Spider-man stomps.

Battlehammer
He stands a very good chance here IMO, the good thing here is all the bullshit people are using against him in all other threads is out of the window, judging from the dinner feat he could at least foresee the future for 5 seconds plus he's physicly far superior. 6-8/10
By bullshit you mean facts that get displayed over and over........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
What if Spider-man stomps.
I not sure I go with stomps. He wins yes, but stomps might be pushing it given the groups weaponry

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I not sure I go with stomps. He wins yes, but stomps might be pushing it given the groups weaponry They'd have a good chance if they used explosives but there's a big chance they'd hurt each other if they tried. Doubt smokegranades and stuff like that'd work with his precog. Maybe somekind of sound attack. When I said "stomps" for some reason I was thinking about them fighting it h2h.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
They'd have a good chance if they used explosives but there's a big chance they'd hurt each other if they tried. Doubt smokegranades and stuff like that'd work with his precog. Maybe somekind of sound attack. When I said "stomps" for some reason I was thinking about them fighting it h2h.
I was thinking they might take some wins with sound attacks.

Yea if it was h2h he kill them all for sure. He was an utter beast.

Smoke might work more against the team then favore them, Spiderman though he recieved some MA training most of his training was that of KGB agent. He was trained in stealth and his spidersenses it self was trained more so then any MA training. Smoke bombs would be the worst idea the team could ever do and I can actually see them making such a mistake a lot.

Warlord
spidy

Placidity
Normal Spidey wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Normal Spidey wins.
Yes one would come to such a conclusion if one was blinded by bias...........

the ninjak
Originally posted by khazra
Peter with MA skills and bloodlusted? He'd tear them apart, a bloodlusted spidey can punch through them easily (think the much weaker but lusted midnighter does it all the time).

me likes!
Spidey needs to take a holiday and and get trained by Drax via Infinite Mansion.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Juk3n
standard gear , random encounter, neutral territory. Lusted. They... uh... all have sex? ermm

BUSTER1
Spiderman

tideoftime
Logically, Spiderman should win. Conceptually, with having two aides as cannonfodd -- uh, two friends helping him, Batman can make for a draw or a set of wins via devices and the Batkick...

Placidity
Yes one would come to such a conclusion if one was blinded by bias...........

Nope.

Replace Spider-man with any no-name person with class 15 ton+ Strength, super fast/agility, limited precog, and enhanced durability able to take at least class 25 blows (Venom) and even up to class 90 (Rhino) and that character would win.

Just because Spider-man jobs to peak human martial artists that otherwise couldn't possibly beat the character I described above, doesn't mean it would happen in a KMC Vs fight.

Indeed you'd have to be blinded by bias to think otherwise.

Battlehammer
Nope.

Replace Spider-man with any no-name person with class 15 ton+ Strength, super fast/agility, limited precog, and enhanced durability able to take at least class 25 blows (Venom) and even up to class 90 (Rhino) and that character would win.

Whats your point? Batman has taken punches from individual vastly stronger then rhino, so your points rather mute. His speed is nothing beyond anyone of the bat trio can't keep up, and they hit people much faster then Spiderman.

Just because Spider-man jobs to peak human martial artists that otherwise couldn't possibly beat the character I described above, doesn't mean it would happen in a KMC Vs fight.
That fact is he consistently has trouble with skilled MA's. This is a fact and know about of bias wishing is going to change this. We don't go how you wish that character is represented, we go by how he is actually shown on pannel.

Indeed you'd have to be blinded by bias to think otherwise.
Yes you have to be bias to believe spiderman is taking the majority in this fight.

It a fact spiderman has trouble with skilled MA's. Now he facing a group who have spent years fighting and training side by side to boot. Then add in all there crazy tech like sonic attacks and it makes spiderman chance of winning very minimal for any type of majority.

Bouboumaster
Spider-Man stomp.

A normal Spider-Man, in this scenario would stomp too.

C'mon! He's like 20 tonners, faster, more agile, and have precog.

So, that means that while Bat isn't going to touch him, Spider-Man will decapitate him with one punch, when he'll hit's him.

Lord Feron

the ninjak
Which What If was the issue where Spidey gets MA training?
And Spidey for the win Baby!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Spider-Man stomp.

A normal Spider-Man, in this scenario would stomp too.

C'mon! He's like 20 tonners, faster, more agile, and have precog.

So, that means that while Bat isn't going to touch him, Spider-Man will decapitate him with one punch, when he'll hit's him.
First off he at classic level again he a 10 tonner. He not fast or agile enough so that they can't keep up with him and land hits, plus they have range attacks like sonics, smoke bombs stun granades ect. To say normal spiderman stomps is to put spiderman on a level he not and to ignore his constant history with MA's and to ignore the bats family history

Yea becuase Spiderman punches people heads off all the time right roll eyes (sarcastic) . Yea and Spidermans never been hit by street level guys right like taskmaster, Capt DD ect.

Placidity
Whats your point? Batman has taken punches from individual vastly stronger then rhino, so your points rather mute.

PIS. Any human taking a direct hit from a Class 90 and not have his internal structure destroyed is PIS. No two ways about it.

His speed is nothing beyond anyone of the bat trio can't keep up, and they hit people much faster then Spiderman.

Great, they can hit him. Spider-man has taken class 90 punches. What is a peak human punch going to do to him?

That fact is he consistently has trouble with skilled MA's. This is a fact and know about of bias wishing is going to change this. We don't go how you wish that character is represented, we go by how he is actually shown on pannel.

Jobbing, PIS - Unless you can explain why he regularly takes class 25+ ton blows from Venom and Rhino etc who can casually punch through steel and brick walls, yet he would get hurt by a peak human punch. Explain.

Battlehammer
PIS. Any human taking a direct hit from a Class 90 and not have his internal structure destroyed is PIS. No two ways about it.

Your a hypcorite and prove your bias right here. It fine to uses Spiderman take class 90 hits the same spiderman who does not even have closes to bullet proof durability, but Batman who suit is highly bullet proof other wise more durable can't and is pis? cpuld you be anymore of a hypocrite or bias?

Great, they can hit him. Spider-man has taken class 90 punches. What is a peak human punch going to do to him?
And batman taken over a class 100 punch before what a clas 10 gunna do to him? your logic is absurd.

Also you do realises they have items such as sonic blasts, bombs ect.......

Jobbing, PIS - Unless you can explain why he regularly takes class 25+ ton blows from Venom and Rhino

Most of them are glancing blows, and Batman does the same shit, it simply bias on your part.

etc who can casually punch through steel and brick walls, yet he would get hurt by a peak human punch. Explain.
Becuase it a comic and his durbaility is not that high. It more logical for street levelers to hurt him then he is to be taking class 90 hits. His durability is not even bullet proof or closes to it.

Parmaniac
Your a hypcorite and prove your bias right here. It fine to uses Spiderman take class 90 hits the same spiderman who does not even have closes to bullet proof durability, but Batman who suit is highly bullet proof other wise more durable can't and is pis? cpuld you be anymore of a hypocrite or bias? A bullet proof suit doesn't protect you from massive impacts such as a hit from a class 90 or give it a try grab a bullet proove vest and then jump toward a truck. After that come back and share your experience with us smile

btw please point out who has over class 10 strength from his rogue gallery
http://schvetbandits.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/batman619-villains-poster.jpg

Battlehammer
A bullet proof suit doesn't protect you from massive impacts such as a hit from a class 90 or give it a try grab a bullet proove vest and then jump toward a truck. After that come back and share your experience with us smile

btw please point out who has over class 10 strength from his rogue gallery
http://schvetbandits.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/batman619-villains-poster.jpg
Batman suit is far more advanced then that. His durbaility from his suit>>spiderman own durability. To try and uses spiderman highest showings and ignoring Batmans own is rediculous.

Why would I need to? he fought people like Grundy in h2h combat. also clay face is well over a class 10

Battlehammer
Though to be honest neither should take class 90 hits, I am simply saying to uses spiderman taking class 90 shots as evidences that the street level can't hurt him is friggin absurd. That is the vast minority of his feats that are not even shown as consistent and on top of it all Batmans done the same thing.

Placidity
Your a hypcorite and prove your bias right here. It fine to uses Spiderman take class 90 hits the same spiderman who does not even have closes to bullet proof durability, but Batman who suit is highly bullet proof other wise more durable can't and is pis? cpuld you be anymore of a hypocrite or bias?

Nope. You are just stupid. Getting hurt by bullets is not the same as tanking blunt force trauma. Even WW who can take Superman's punches gets hurt by sharp objects.

And batman taken over a class 100 punch before what a clas 10 gunna do to him? your logic is absurd.

Batman taking a class 100 punch? And you are saying its not PIS he survives? Troll much? You are absurd.

Most of them are glancing blows, and Batman does the same shit, it simply bias on your part

Glancing blows rofl. You do know Spider-man has been fighting Class 25+ tons in his whole history? Batman does not do the same shit.

Becuase it a comic and his durbaility is not that high. It more logical for street levelers to hurt him then he is to be taking class 90 hits. His durability is not even bullet proof or closes to it.

I'm sure thats what you want to believe, too bad it doesn't make it true since his entire history says otherwise. Again Penetrating trauma is a totally different story from blunt force trauma.

Battlehammer
Nope. You are just stupid. Getting hurt by bullets is not the same as tanking blunt force trauma. Even WW who can take Superman's punches gets hurt by sharp objects.

Not at all. Batman suit is designed for blunt force truama such as massive falls and so forth. WW durablity is for sharp objects as well that a misconeption that she not bullet proof.

Batman taking a class 100 punch? And you are saying its not PIS he survives? Troll much? You are absurd.

Your bias beyond belief. I am using your shitty ass logic. It pathetic that you can't even see how rediculous it is for Spiderman to be doing the same thing. You are picking and choosing what showings you allow. Niehter should tank closes to 100 class shots.

Glancing blows rofl. You do know Spider-man has been fighting Class 25+ tons in his whole history? Batman does not do the same shit.

Yes and did you know many times he been taken out by a shot or two or only taken glancign blows. I own almost every one of his apearances I know his history well. Do you know Batman been doing the same shit but even longer?

I'm sure thats what you want to believe, too bad it doesn't make it true since his entire history says otherwise. Again Penetrating trauma is a totally different story from blunt force trauma.
Batman entire history says other wises as well. Your absurd. He conssitently shown to be hurt by street level MA's this is a fact and far more consistent then him taking class 90 shots or closes to it.

Placidity
Not at all. Batman suit is designed for blunt force truama such as massive falls and so forth. WW durablity is for sharp objects as well that a misconeption that she not bullet proof.

Lol Hypocrite much? First you say Batman can take Class 100 punches, then you say neither should, and then now you are saying he can again, and then in the same post you say he can't.

And yes, penetrating trauma is not the same as blunt force trauma, deal with it.

Your bias beyond belief. I am using your shitty ass logic. It pathetic that you can't even see how rediculous it is for Spiderman to be doing the same thing. You are picking and choosing what showings you allow. Niehter should tank closes to 100 class shots.

Lol, lets stick to Class 25 ton, it makes no difference here against peak humans.

Yes and did you know many times he been taken out by a shot or two or only taken glancign blows. I own almost every one of his apearances I know his history well. Do you know Batman been doing the same shit but even longer?

Oh so you don't want to use high showings, but you want to use low showings? I see how this works. And hell no Batman has not been doing the same shit longer. Batman would get wtfpwned by Venom.

Batman entire history says other wises as well. Your absurd. He conssitently shown to be hurt by street level MA's this is a fact and far more consistent then him taking class 90 shots or closes to it.

Lol, weak. You are just using trying to specify "Class 100" as some sort of argument. Firstly I never said class 100, Rhino I said was Class 90. Secondly, even if you discount Class 90, Spider-man has at least been tanking Class 25 tons blows his whole life and you are trying to tell me its more logical that he gets hurt by a peak human punch.

You don't have a real reply do you? Just keep bringing up instances of PIS and jobbing to Martial artists. Explain how someone who regularly takes Class 25+ tons blows would get hurt by a peak human punch. If you can't do this then I accept your concession.

Battlehammer
Lol Hypocrite much? First you say Batman can take Class 100 punches, then you say neither should, and then now you are saying he can again, and then in the same post you say he can't.

And yes, penetrating trauma is not the same as blunt force trauma, deal with it.

Your an idiot, I amk using your shitty as logic. I believe niether should. Your logic is Spiderman should not be hurt by batman becuase he taken class 90 shots, by your logic batman should not be hurt by spiderman becuase he taken class 100 shots.....

Lol, lets stick to Class 25 ton, it makes no difference here against peak humans.

Again he shown the ability to take very few shots and even only one. He been hurt by DD, capt ect. To pretend batman can't hurt him is absurd.

Oh so you don't want to use high showings, but you want to use low showings? I see how this works. And hell no Batman has not been doing the same shit longer. Batman would get wtfpwned by Venom.

I believe in consistent showings. No I am saying if your going to uses one characters rediculously high showings you better be ready to uses the other characters as well. But your to bias to crasp that concept.

Spiderman does get wtf pwn by venom whats your point?

Lol, weak. You are just using trying to specify "Class 100" as some sort of argument. Firstly I never said class 100, Rhino I said was Class 90. Secondly, even if you discount Class 90, Spider-man has at least been tanking Class 25 tons blows his whole life and you are trying to tell me its more logical that he gets hurt by a peak human punch.

Also it not his hole life, his classic days he was dealing with far less. He over time he started dealing with stronger foes. Yes it is more logical for him to be hurt by street level humans. Hell his original foe was king pin who simply a human.......

You don't have a real reply do you? Just keep bringing up instances of PIS and jobbing to Martial artists. Explain how someone who regularly takes Class 25+ tons blows would get hurt by a peak human punch. If you can't do this then I accept your concession.
I love how you call it pis. He shown consistently that MA's can hurt him this has been true since day one. Your arguement is rediculous. You wish to ignore the thing you dislike about his past encounters and only uses his highest of showings while calling Batman showings as PIS, your jsut hypocrite with spidermna blinders on.

He also does not regularly tank class 25 blows, for **** sakes venom has KO him in a single hit before.

Placidity

I love how you call it pis. He shown consistently that MA's can hurt him this has been true since day one. Your arguement is rediculous. You wish to ignore the thing you dislike about his past encounters and only uses his highest of showings while calling Batman showings as PIS, your jsut hypocrite with spidermna blinders on.

Right, according to you Spider-man taking hits from Venom regularly is his highest showing (just a few posts ago it taking hit from Class 90 was PIS, apparently Spider-man taking class 25 ton hits is ALSO PIS), and is equivalent to Batman taking Class 100 blows. Okay, stop trolling please.

Great so you can't explain how he tanks super strength blows from his rogues gallery, yet would be hurt by a mere peak human punch? Thought so. You lose.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3485/feat32durabilityze4.jpg

Battlehammer
Right, according to you Spider-man taking hits from Venom regularly is his highest showing (just a few posts ago it taking hit from Class 90 was PIS, apparently Spider-man taking class 25 ton hits is ALSO PIS), and is equivalent to Batman taking Class 100 blows. Okay, stop trolling please.

Great so you can't explain how he tanks super strength blows from his rogues gallery, yet would be hurt by a mere peak human punch? Thought so. You lose.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3485/feat32durabilityze4.jpg
No I was refferring to him taking class 90 hits. So what if Spiderman can take some class 25 hits? he been taken down numerous times from one or two. This does not mean MA's can't hurt him. They uses skill and aim for weak points in the body. Spiderman durability is not high enough to resist such attacks like nerve shots. Nor even normal punches to weak area of the body he will dam well feel as shown consistently since his creation.

He does not even tank them I can post pics of him getting taking out from single shots form venom. I dont loses anything for everyone of thoses scans there 50 of these's
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/4228/spc6hl9.th.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/311/spc7wj3.th.jpg
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8594/spc8wu5.th.jpg

it call consistency son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.