if karate kid is a class 10 fighter rate these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Shang chi

batman

wolverine

black panther

elektra

spider man

Daredevil

deadpool

mystique

black canary

sabretooth

and no i did not put them in any specific order

KingD19
Shang Chi - 9.5

Batman - 8.9

Wolverine - 8.5

black panther - ?

Elektra - 8.5-9.1

Spider man - 7.5

Daredevil - 9.1

Deadpool - 9.0

Black Canary - ?

Sabretooth - ?

khazra
Shang chi 5

batman 5

wolverine 4

black panther 6

elektra 6

spider man 0.5

Daredevil 4

deadpool 6

black canary 3.0-3.5

sabretooth 4

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Shang Chi - 9.5

Batman - 8.9

Wolverine - 8.5

black panther - ?

Elektra - 8.5-9.1

Spider man - 7.5

Daredevil - 9.1

Deadpool - 9.0

Black Canary - ?

Sabretooth - ? the ? you put on the characters was that for not knowing who they are or not sure how to rate them ?

KingD19
No idea where to rate them. If I didn't know who they were, I doubt I'd be here, lol.

chomperx9
No idea where to rate them. If I didn't know who they were, I doubt I'd be here, lol. ok good. had me worried there for a sec man.

KingD19
What, you though I was like Ninjak or something?

chomperx9
What, you though I was like Ninjak or something? my bad thats why i asked 1st to make sure. didnt know if you werent sure who they where or where they stand being rated or why the hell i added them to the list.

Wild Shadow
Shang chi- 65%

batman- 89%

wolverine- 95%

black panther- 72%

elektra- 45%

spider man- 35%

Daredevil- 45%

deadpool- 40%

mystique- 42%

black canary- 25%

sabretooth- 55%

i am simply giving a percentage of their actual combat knowledge from skills compared to KK.. that by no means places KK superior to them or mean he can win in h2h he is just by far more knowledgeable then them..

to be honest if we used KK's bio no way do any of these guys reach the two digit mark in comparison since KK has a galaxy worth of knowledge.. maybe logan might reach 10% with his world MA knowledge but that really isnt anything when compared to the galaxy. the best would be .000001%

on a shield power scale i would place some above KK.

KingD19
Didn't BP put Silver Surfer in an armbar and lock it in? I don't read Panther much.

The reason I can't rate Sabretooth is because in my opinion, he's like Hercules, Thor, Colossus, etc... A person with a large amount of skill, but because of his strength(and in Vik's case his Adamantium claws), he relies on brawling, so he's hard to guage.

As for Canary, I just don't read DC much.

chomperx9
Didn't BP put Silver Surfer in an armbar and lock it in? I don't read Panther much.

The reason I can't rate Sabretooth is because in my opinion, he's like Hercules, Thor, Colossus, etc... A person with a large amount of skill, but because of his strength(and in Vik's case his Adamantium claws), he relies on brawling, so he's hard to guage.

As for Canary, I just don't read DC much. sabretooths strength level is like beasts strength level. creeds strength is no where near colossus, hercs, or thors.

batdude123
Can we put an end to these threads?

Seriously...

Wild Shadow
agreed.

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
sabretooths strength level is like beasts strength level. creeds strength is no where near colossus, hercs, or thors.

Well he was around Class 10-15 before his death. That's enough to manhandle a lot of the people he fights, including Wolverine. And I just used them as examples because

Colossus uses Judo to a high degree, yet he often brawls.

Herc is a Pankration/Greek Wrestling master with millenia of experience, yet he almost always brawls.

Thor is a warrior god from the viking mythology, and he's skilled in barbarian fighting and melle combat, yet he often brawls.

Same with Sabretooth, he's got skills, but he often tosses it out the window because he doesn't need it.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Shang chi- 65%

batman- 89%

wolverine- 95%

black panther- 72%

elektra- 45%

spider man- 35%

Daredevil- 45%

deadpool- 40%

mystique- 42%

black canary- 25%

sabretooth- 55%

i am simply giving a percentage of their actual combat knowledge from skills compared to KK.. that by no means places KK superior to them or mean he can win in h2h he is just by far more knowledgeable then them..

to be honest if we used KK's bio no way do any of these guys reach the two digit mark in comparison since KK has a galaxy worth of knowledge.. maybe logan might reach 10% with his world MA knowledge but that really isnt anything when compared to the galaxy. the best would be .000001%

on a shield power scale i would place some above KK.

OP wants a comparison of fighting ability, not styles known. You think Batman is at 8.9/10 and Elektra is a 4.5/10, Maybe im misunderstanding you, but this seems ridiculous.

if KK is a 10 then...

Shang chi 8
batman 7
wolverine 7
black panther 6.5 - 7
elektra 8
spider man 1
Daredevil 6.5 - 7.
deadpool 6.5 - 7
mystique 3
black canary - havnt read enough
sabretooth - 4

everyones number could be much less but we were given 10 as a start point, i don't actually think spider-man is 1/10th as skilled as KK, he's not that close by anymeans.

Wild Shadow
and i posted what i consider to be their fighting ability. then i also said that if it was pure skill knowledge they would all barely reach the one digit at best two digit number.

your fighting ability of your characters are too low in my opinion.

chomperx9
Shang chi- 65%

batman- 89%

wolverine- 95%

black panther- 72%

elektra- 45%

spider man- 35%

Daredevil- 45%

deadpool- 40%

mystique- 42%

black canary- 25%

sabretooth- 55%

on a shield power scale i would place some above KK. why is shang chi's fighting % below BP wolverine and bats ?

Juk3n

your fighting ability of your characters are too low in my opinion.

too low? KK is the Pinnacle, and at 10

Shang-chi and elektras fighting abilities are who i put next in line, and they're at 8 , you think they're too low? they're certainly not 9's, they are by the OP's set perameters at least a couple of places below..as i put them.

but your gap of 40 percent fighting capability between Batman and Elektra is plain insane in the brain.

Q99
People are rating Black Canary way too low, she's probably in DC's top 10. With training by Shiva and such recently, Dinah's quite impressive. Dinah started as a master of Judo, but branched out a lot, has trained a ton with Ted Grant in boxing, sparred with Cassandra Cain and got tips from her (enough for Shiva to take her seriously as someone to train), etc..

--

Someone not on the list, I'd put Cass at maybe 9.6-9.7. She's the closest of the modern-era DC fighters to pulling KK's stunts (Cass has bypassed forcefields by hitting at the right place and tossed around half-kryptonians). Which still leaves a gap, but still.

Wild Shadow
b/c i said so.... shang chi can beat them but his style is kinda basic and he only win b/c of amping and he doesnt know many styles but the kun fu styles.

but i screwed up with black panther Shang should still be a lot higher then BP switch them around...

i am just poored and just typing whatever.

Q99
I'll note that in real life, there's literally hundreds of styles of Kung Fu, and I've heard a thousand or more tossed around as a high-end estimate.

'Kung Fu' is a seriously inclusive term, it mostly just means martial art from China and includes striking, grappling, and just about anything else.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Q99
--

Someone not on the list, I'd put Cass at maybe 9.6-9.7. She's the closest of the modern-era DC fighters to pulling KK's stunts (Cass has bypassed forcefields by hitting at the right place and tossed around half-kryptonians). Which still leaves a gap, but still.

PIS, Elektra has deflected bullets with her bare hands, that doesdnt make her as durable as Colossus, i don't care how skillful they're stated to be any peak human tossing around someone more than a 100 times stronger 100 times faster, 100 times better senses and can fly :/ is PIS.

chomperx9
forgot to add captain america to the list

Wild Shadow
to be fair cass wasnt tossing around a half kryptonian if we are refering to connor. technically connor would be far less then 50%

his DNA is a mix of various ppl and his foundation DNA is that of Roxy leech.. cool then you got others like guardian then you got the hanger on that want to be part of the connor retcons and added to the list late in his career like luther.

anyways the question is how many of these guys would it take to take KK down?

Q99
to be fair cass wasnt tossing around a half kryptonian if we are refering to connor. technically connor would be far less then 50%

Well she's tossed Conner, Bizarro-Linda Supergirl... and she almost killed modern Kara Supergirl, so that's something.

Bat > Super smile

Fewer than most people give him credit for, he's less dominant against other martial artists than he is against people who rely on powers. Still better, but just a bit better, they can get hits in.

Honestly 2-3 top shelf martial artists should do.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99

Fewer than most people give him credit for, he's less dominant against other martial artists than he is against people who rely on powers. Still better, but just a bit better, they can get hits in.

Honestly 2-3 top shelf martial artists should do. Shang chi bats and elektra could pull it off.

khazra
when i rated i tried to make it percentages so a 6/10 is 60% as good as karate kid.

If anyone else is rating like that and putting anyone here over a 7 thats pretty ridiculous. A heavily tranquilised, dieing KK was still beating on batman.
If we are now including cap he *might* be getting to 7/10.

The mandarin or temugin who also do superhuman feats trhough MA ability (consistantly to an iron man stat level) i'd place at 8.5.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

dmills
The list is bogus with no Iron Fist.

Batman-Prime
KK, 10

Shang chi, 7,5

batman, 8,5

wolverine, 8,5

black panther, 6

elektra, 7

spider man, 4

Daredevil, 6

deadpool, 7,5

mystique, 5

black canary, 6

sabretooth, 7

Digi
No one should be above maybe 7 on that list compared to Val, if this is a test of skill only. I'd give Batman the highest marks because, well, he's Batman. A few are lower than a 1 in terms of skill though, since Val knows 10x more than even ridiculously trained fighters.

Q99
Eh, I'd rate some of the ones who spend all their time on martial arts above Batman. Not a ton above, but higher.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Digi
No one should be above maybe 7 on that list compared to Val, if this is a test of skill only. I'd give Batman the highest marks because, well, he's Batman. A few are lower than a 1 in terms of skill though, since Val knows 10x more than even ridiculously trained fighters.

Superman rated Batman as 12 and Val as 14.

So if Val is 10 Batman will be 8,5.

biscuits

Prep-Man
Richard Dragon- 8.8.

AsbestosFlaygon
Karate Kid? Class 10??
What the f**k?

Dude can hang against Daxamites and Kryptonians.
And he's a class 10??

Srsly... WTF?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
No one should be above maybe 7 on that list compared to Val, if this is a test of skill only. I'd give Batman the highest marks because, well, he's Batman. A few are lower than a 1 in terms of skill though, since Val knows 10x more than even ridiculously trained fighters. no way. everyone on that list is an extreme and amazing fighter each in his or her own way. everyone is above 3 thats for sure.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Karate Kid? Class 10??
What the f**k?

Dude can hang against Daxamites and Kryptonians.
And he's a class 10??

Srsly... WTF? Uh...

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman rated Batman as 12 and Val as 14.

So if Val is 10 Batman will be 8,5.

biscuits I thought Val was a 15? mmm

Maybe I made that up.

Battlehammer
Anyone else been like wtf when seeing some of these spiderman ratings?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Original Smurph
I thought Val was a 15? mmm

Maybe I made that up.

Damn, you were right. How could such a mistake happen to me, I would never let Batman look better then he is cough

KK, 10

Shang chi, 7

batman, 8

wolverine, 8

black panther, 5

elektra, 6

spider man, 3

Daredevil, 5

deadpool, 7

mystique, 4

black canary, 5

sabretooth, 6

fixed

Mindset
Why do you have BP and DD at 5?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Why do you have BP and DD at 5?

Because I needed some numbers between them and Batman. uhuh

chomperx9
Damn, you were right. How could such a mistake happen to me, I would never let Batman look better then he is cough

KK, 10

Shang chi, 7

batman, 8

wolverine, 8

black panther, 5

elektra, 6

spider man, 3

Daredevil, 5

deadpool, 7

mystique, 4

black canary, 5

sabretooth, 6

fixed thats the 3rd time someone has ranked shang chi below bats and wolverine.

Batman-Prime
thats the 3rd time someone has ranked shang chi below bats and wolverine.

Because that's where he belongs. sneer

chomperx9
Because that's where he belongs. sneer uh hu

Batman-Prime
uh hu

He ain't no Bruce Lee (a solid 8 in my book). biscuits

Doctor-Alvis
No. He was either floating behind him or standing on his board with Surfer's arm in a hammerlock. He didn't have his hooks in or anything.

Wild Shadow
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/8424_1136590140943_1413049612_30358.jpg

dont mess with mexicans BP aint got nothing on them. zorro

KingD19
^That had better have been Thor's hammer, crudely drawn, and that gringo did something that made him worthy of wearing it, while at the same time giving him all of Thors strength.

Wild Shadow
inappropriate use of the word gringo.. gringo is white man.

chomperx9
inappropriate use of the word gringo.. gringo is white man. gringo is american so sorry to dissapoint you but blacks can be gringos to.

Mindset
gringo is american so sorry to dissapoint you but blacks can be gringos to. Gringo means foreigner, but is used mainly towards white people.

Blair Wind
Gringo means foreigner, but is used mainly towards white people.

This is correct, but most specifically to the American people.

chomperx9
Gringo means foreigner, but is used mainly towards white people. most of the time its used towards the white americans. cause latinos usually refer to blacks as negros. but if you look up the definition its an inappropriate way of saying american.

i speak spanish and have lived in mexico. i know

and no gringo is not for all foreigners. just americans. you will never hear a latino call someone a gringo if that person is from another country besides the states.

Wild Shadow
ummm... yeah no. no expression

i was going to be more specific with the word being used toward americans but that would be wrong too.. just as white boy which is how it is more modernly used as. but if we want to get technical the accurate translation to the word just means foreigner in a derogatory way.. same as how the word gaijin and the quilo term is used.

just to add to this i have bn called gringo as a teen and early adult yrs in construction jobs and i assure you guys i sure as hell aint white.

chomperx9
ummm... yeah no. no expression

i was going to be more specific with the word being used toward americans but that would be wrong too.. just as white boy which is how it is more modernly used as. but if we want to get technical the accurate translation to the word just means foreigner in a derogatory way.. same as how the word gaijin and the quilo term is used. nothing wrong with explaining facts.

exactly even though your not white they still called you gringo cause your an american.

you visit mexico and tell them your from jamaica not the states they wont call you gringo.

Mindset
Not necessarily.

You gringo.

Don't edit your post when I'm calling you a gringo, gringo.

chomperx9
Not necessarily.

You gringo.

Don't edit your post when I'm calling you a gringo, gringo. all 3 of us are smile

Mindset
How would you know?

chomperx9
How would you know? all our locations say usa so that makes us gringos. you dont like it move to a different country and you wont be a gringo anymore. smile

Mindset
Maybe we moved here from Mexico.

Wild Shadow
when it was used on me it was to indicate to me i was white washed...the world is has various meanings but it is used as a insult for skin color or to guy a person foreigner.

also for the negro being the word commonly used for blacks is not true at least not by ur average city dwelling hispanics... i had to tell a relative to shut his mouth before i shut it for them...

Doctor-Alvis
you will never hear a latino call someone a gringo if that person is from another country besides the states.
I bet there's a Mexican Alvis, a white guy living in Mexico, who is calling all kinds of people gringos right this second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.