Black adam vs Photon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Battle takes place in the DC world in the desert.
Black Adam has bn demolishing the DCU heroes, all have failed to take him down the best one to put up a fight was MM.. sadly his attempt to calm Black adam down and monologue was his downfall. black adam calling down the lightning has refreshed himself and is again ready for bloodshed.

Photon appearing from a rift has bn observing and watching Black Adam rampage. contemplating if he should interfere or not, tired of watching he is ready to face black adam as he warps space and sends all the injured and uninjured heroes to nearby hospital a world away using his cosmic awareness to locate the hospitals.

ko,kill incapacitate....

thanos-prime
Photon

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Battle takes place in the DC world in the desert.
Black Adam has bn demolishing the DCU heroes, all have failed to take him down the best one to put up a fight was MM.. sadly his attempt to calm Black adam down and monologue was his downfall. black adam calling down the lightning has refreshed himself and is again ready for bloodshed.

Photon appearing from a rift has bn observing and watching Black Adam rampage. contemplating if he should interfere or not, tired of watching he is ready to face black adam as he warps space and sends all the injured and uninjured heroes to nearby hospital a world away using his cosmic awareness to locate the hospitals.

ko,kill incapacitate.... why?

Mindset
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Photon

Naija boy
photon

Enyalus
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Photon

Wild Shadow
ur back!!

Naija boy
ur back!!

me or enyalus?

Enyalus
You.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Naija boy
me or enyalus? you fool(in a nice friendly way)...blue_bandana

Naija boy
you fool(in a nice friendly way)...blue_bandana

lol. ah well that i am. stick out tongue

hey enyalus any interestin threads lately?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
lol. ah well that i am. stick out tongue

hey enyalus any interestin threads lately?
Yes. See my "Juggernaut vs. Nekron" thread. Fantastic. Also, KK arguing that Quasar can put construct bombs into Thanos' skull and win in the "Quasar vs. Thanos" thread. Lulz worthy.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes. See my "Juggernaut vs. Nekron" thread. Fantastic. Also, KK arguing that Quasar can put construct bombs into Thanos' skull and win in the "Quasar vs. Thanos" thread. Lulz worthy.

lol i just saw those.

Colossus-Big C
monica photon?

Harbinger
Eny= ultimate Genis slappy.

Photon wins, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.