Nemesis vs Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Enyalus
Stalemate, as Mr. Master would be say.

Two omnipotents...

galactusischere
The Infinity being wasn't omni. GEB stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
The Infinity being wasn't omni. GEB stomps.
I don't take your meaning. The Infinity Being created the entire Marvel Universe. Including the LT. You can't get more 'omni' than that.

galactusischere
There is a scan that says other wise. Mr.Master posted it on his LT respect thread.

Enyalus
Link me, TP.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Enyalus
Link me, TP.

Mr.Master: TOAA created the LT along with the rest of Concepts:

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/2183/bornee5.th.jpg

Edit: nevermind, the IB created him it seems.

Omega Vision
So have the Infinity Being and Nemesis always been one in the same? I'm confused. Also what is the current relation of either to TOAA?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So have the Infinity Being and Nemesis always been one in the same? I'm confused. Also what is the current relation of either to TOAA?
The Infinity Being is what Starlin/Thanos initially called it when they were explaining the concept to The Runner. Later on, that seventh Infinity Gem is called the Nemesis gem (I think) and when united, the being was reincorporated and called herself Nemesis. So, same being.

galactusischere
the 7th gem was called the "Ego" gem if im not mistaken

Enyalus
That sounds right to me.

galactusischere
Though I still think the LT is more powerful than the the Nemesis, as he can exist in ALL multi-verses.
and didn't The Nemesis die when she created the MU?

Enyalus
Originally posted by galactusischere
Though I still think the LT is more powerful than the the Nemesis, as he can exist in ALL multi-verses.
and didn't The Nemesis die when she created the MU?
She committed suicide because she was lonely. That event created the infinite Marvel Universe.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Enyalus
She committed suicide because she was lonely. That event created the infinite Marvel Universe.

Yea, I kinda got that but why would she kill herself over being lonely? I mean she wasn't exactly a "good" being as she was merging/destroying universes when she was ressurected.

Anyways Eternity created the celestials, and there are celestials that are even more powerful than him(Scathan, and possibly Tiamut). So it's not impossible for the LT to be more powerful than his creator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.