Ultron, Vision, Machine Man, Jocasta vs Juggernaut, Sue Richards, Hercules, Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Classic Ultron
Classic Vision
Machine Man
Jocasta

vs

Juggernaut
Invisible Woman
Immortal Hercules
Iron Man

1) Standard arena fight, in character.
2) All are bloodlusted, plus Extremis Iron Man.

outavodka
Didnt Ultron already beat a Extremis IM or am i missing something but the machines win first round and not to sure about second

Warlord
t1

khazra
What can team 1 do to juggernaut? Maybe vision can posess him because its not Tp but i think its physical so might nto work wither...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by khazra
What can team 1 do to juggernaut? Maybe vision can posess him because its not Tp but i think its physical so might nto work wither... If I'm not mistaken classic Ultron had a mindcontrol beam or something.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by khazra
What can team 1 do to juggernaut? Maybe vision can posess him because its not Tp but i think its physical so might nto work wither... Machine Man could cancel his gravity.

KillAll
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Machine Man could cancel his gravity.

one of the rules of juggernaut... unstoppable. thier are ways around it, but i doubt this would work, especially if he was bloodlusted. reality couldnt stop him, nor could being telekinetically lifted... if he wanted to walk back down then he would... my opinion.

but its up for debate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.