Cyborg Superman Vs Cyborg Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

Omega Vision
You mean Clor? He gets shit-stomped.

Nihilist
Henshaw takes him over with ease.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You mean Clor? He gets shit-stomped. Originally posted by Nihilist
Henshaw takes him over with ease.

the ninjak
Cyborg Thor is lame!

JakeTheBank
Clor/Ragnarok gets his ass beat. The thing is, Henshaw is actually on Superman's level, sometimes beyond, where as Clor is just a shade of Thor powerwise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Henshaw wins.

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The thing is, Henshaw is actually on Superman's level, sometimes beyond, where as Clor is just a shade of Thor powerwise.

QFT!

Colossus-Big C
Clor Stomps

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Clor Stomps

How? Unless he seriously got upgraded recently, Henshaw will murder him. He can either hack Clor directly or his techno-equivilant of Mjolnir or just beat the shit out of him.

The Nuul
Clor Stomps

drylaugh

khazra
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Clor/Ragnarok gets his ass beat. The thing is, Henshaw is actually on Superman's level, sometimes beyond, where as Clor is just a shade of Thor powerwise.
Not even anything to do with how they compare statswise etc, hank is just one of the best technomorphs out there.

Colossus-Big C
ragnarok destroys asgard at the end of its cycle he is above odin in level of power, he is about galactus level.
i dont think henshaw can take galactus erm even with his robot tech .
clor puts a hole thorugh his armor and then rips him to a thousand pieces

galactusischere
^ Galactus already has wtfpwned Henshaw(in a cross-over).

and who said that rag is abstract level?

Nihilist
ragnarok destroys asgard at the end of its cycle he is above odin in level of power, he is about galactus level.
clor puts a hole thorugh his armor and then rips him to a thousand pieces laughing out loud

Original Smurph
clor puts a hole thorugh his armor and then rips him to a thousand pieces Best. Logic. EVAH.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Best. Logic. EVAH.
Wrong.

Combo to ko still takes the cake.

Badabing
discuss Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
clor puts a hole thorugh his armor and then rips him to a thousand pieces So...were you trying to make a spite thread but got confused?

Anyway, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.