Apocolypse and Zuras Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Epic

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Epic laughing out loud @ having to add Zuras with Apoc to make him have a chance.

galactusischere
Team 8/10.

Nihilist
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team 8/10. How? Apoc is a non factor and Thanos can take Zuras.

galactusischere
Nah, Zuras is stronger than Thanos.

Nihilist
Nah, Zuras is stronger than Thanos. Care to prove that with feats.

galactusischere
He stalemated Zeus when he was depowered.

Nihilist
He stalemated Zeus when he was depowered. Absolute bullshit, they blasted each other once thats all, and thats all you have to say he wins(its not even a stalemate)

Hell Thanos took Odin first blast with out flinching, and previous to that he had just battled through loads of Asgardians and before that he had just fought Thor w/power gem.

Hero(Gilgemesh) recently beat the crap out of Zuras.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1118884-thor_291_16_super.jpg

Nihilist
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1118884-thor_291_16_super.jpg And, what so great about that.

Zeus is starting to knock Zuras off his feat in the last panel.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
And, what so great about that.

Zeus is starting to knock Zuras off his feat in the last panel. Zues blasted at them once it was no stalemate, but odin was there to help him kill the eternals( but was being distracted by thor) i guess odin and zeus came to battle the uni mind

The Nuul
I just love when some people just post one scan to fit their half ass argument, its almost trolling like. Instead they should post the whole fight.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
I just love when some people just post one scan to fit their half ass argument, its almost trolling like. Instead they should post the whole fight. only scan i have...

Nihilist
Zues blasted at them once it was no stalemate, but odin was there to help him kill the eternals( but was being distracted by thor) i guess odin and zeus came to battle the uni mind Like is said that all you have to say Zuras wins, is Zuras blasting Zeus twice( with no effect) and Zeus staring to knock Zuras off balance with one blast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It depends on what level Zuras is at. Unless his at his higher end levels, Thanos wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
I just love when some people just post one scan to fit their half ass argument, its almost trolling like. Instead they should post the whole fight.
Love your sig and avy, Nuul.

I'd go with a split or a small majority to Thanos. Tough match either way.

K Von Doom
Looked more like Zuras was flying in that last panel. And I don't remember Thanos making Odin cringe via any attack the way Zues does in that second last panel from an eye blast by Zuras.

Just my $0.02

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos... strongest of all Eternals < than Zuras... nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.