Dr. Strange vs. high evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Dr. strange gets 2 weeks to get all the magical resources he can.

galactusischere
Doctor Wierd.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dr. Strange with prep time, is a beast. Even at this current pathetic level, he should be able to squeeze out a win.

Enyalus
Nah...

HE takes it.

tideoftime
As Sorcerer Supreme, with real prep, Strange could do it. In his current state, he might make some wins, but I am less confident.

Black bolt z
bump

dmills
H.E. supposedly has invented tech that damaged the dark hold. The dark hold was created by Chthon.

Colossus-Big C
im not sure. dr strange with tech can probably beat him. but if he gets hit with a devolving ray hes done for.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by dmills
H.E. supposedly has invented tech that damaged the dark hold. The dark hold was created by Chthon. he damage some of the bindings on the pages that connects to the book.

the page and book itself is indestructable by all means.

this is why i think cyttorak is elder god level. cyttorak made an indestructible juggenaut
chthon made the indestructible darkhold

Lord Feron
using both current I think HE beats out the doc

Colossus-Big C
HE has current issues? i thought they stopped making comics with him ,the most recent comic i read with him was in the avengers/chthon arc

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he damage some of the bindings on the pages that connects to the book.

the page and book itself is indestructable by all means.

this is why i think cyttorak is elder god level. cyttorak made an indestructible juggenaut
chthon made the indestructible darkhold

but the juggernaut has been damaged by far less than elder gods, and the book is still intact

BruceSkywalker
which version of Strange is this?? if classic he wins, current, not so sure

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
HE has current issues? i thought they stopped making comics with him ,the most recent comic i read with him was in the avengers/chthon arc

Most current I should say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.