The Preacher vs Siryn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill ..... morality on..

1. h2h
2. powers on.
3. same fight as one and two but with sean cassidy

no prior knowledge of powers..

redhotrash
Preacher? Are you serious?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by redhotrash
Preacher? Are you serious? yes. no expression

redhotrash
Preacher, who has the word of god, can command anyone to do anything he wants.... vs a girl with a mid-level sonic scream?

Wild Shadow
Preacher, who has the word of god, can command anyone to do anything he wants.... vs a girl with a mid-level sonic scream? there are loopholes and exceptions of how the power can be used for both of them.

redhotrash
Preacher is a way better h2h fighter. He wins that. As far as loopholes, I doubt God is going to take a personal interest in this fight and turn off his powers.

Wild Shadow
Preacher is a way better h2h fighter. He wins that. As far as loopholes, I doubt God is going to take a personal interest in this fight and turn off his powers. His power is audio based. Syrin controls and even cancels out Sound waves via manipulation..

she can also just as easily take Preacher out with a simple attack.

redhotrash
Lets look at your own rules... "No prior knowledge of powers". Shes helpless here. Also I dont remember seeing her take someone's voice away. Her dad, who has always been more powerful, never could.

Wild Shadow
no knowledge of either's power doesnt mean she is helpless.

Her scream is painful disorientating and can KO someone pretty quickly..

She has used her powers to manipulate sound by creating a surrounding null field which kept a conversation between her and DP from being overheard by sinister. sinister was only a few feet from them and he was talking to them none the wiser of what she had done.

the ninjak
Preacher Owns!
She starts to scream and he just says " Shut up" and she falls to the ground and tries to H2H fight him, then he beats her with one arm around his back.

Omega Vision
Preacher stomps.

In the third scenario which side is Cassidy on? Either way Preacher wins, I just want to know what you mean by that.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Preacher stomps.

In the third scenario which side is Cassidy on? Either way Preacher wins, I just want to know what you mean by that.

He means the original Banshee.
Same results.
Though Sean could put people to sleep.
A Preacher with no prior knowledge of powers would just kill either by saying "Die!"

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
He means the original Banshee.
Same results.
Though Sean could put people to sleep.
A Preacher with no prior knowledge of powers would just kill either by saying "Die!"
No IIRC he can't just command someone to die but he can command them to kill themselves. His power was very similar to the ALE as shown in DOTNG.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No IIRC he can't just command someone to die but he can command them to kill themselves. His power was very similar to the ALE as shown in DOTNG.

I thought I remembered him doing that! O.K. then he says "Go #### yourself!"
Bad results for Sean.
Fun ones for Siryn. Before Preacher say's "Punch your heart out!"

Wild Shadow
Banshee ko's him with a simple high pitch sound before preacher can form a word and keeps him from forming thoughts.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Banshee ko's him with a simple high pitch sound before preacher can form a word and keeps him from forming thoughts.
You're assuming she gets the first strike. All it takes is "Shut-up, *****!" for Preacher to win.

Wild Shadow
all it takes for siryn or banshee is an inaudible sound. just as fast as shut up if not faster..

the ninjak
all it takes for siryn or banshee is an inaudible sound. just as fast as shut up if not faster..

Yeah but considering that both Siryn and Banshee don't know who this humble preacher is do you really think odds are that they would go to the effort of doing that. History shows that they would take to the air then try and scream at the target.......they die simply because they don't know who Custer is and that has always been Jesse's strength.

Omega Vision
I agree. Its like assuming that Superman would always speed-blitz no matter who the target was or appeared to be.

Wild Shadow
actually the ko scream is one of the more likely forms of attacks that banshee uses.. he does it a lot as well the whole flying in air stuff is when he is fighting meta human beings whose most likely are inmmune to his scream anyways..

banshee knocking out crowds of civilians and trying it on guys like jugg using his high frequency is his most likely option especially if he doesnt know there power lvls.. it is a safe way to gauge the opponent and less lethal attack option aside from his opponent not even knowing they are under attack. then we also have the mind control hypnotic frequency as well.... another option that he could use.

the ninjak
actually the ko scream is one of the more likely forms of attacks that banshee uses.. he does it a lot as well the whole flying in air stuff is when he is fighting meta human beings whose most likely are inmmune to his scream anyways..

banshee knocking out crowds of civilians and trying it on guys like jugg using his high frequency is his most likely option especially if he doesnt know there power lvls.. it is a safe way to gauge the opponent and less lethal attack option aside from his opponent not even knowing they are under attack. then we also have the mind control hypnotic frequency as well.... another option that he could use.

Yeah... but by the time they do Jesse has already let at least two words out. Let alone the time it takes to look at the opponent (who is a humble preacher!) take a slight breath and do their thing!
Jesse would take one look at these costumed heroes and assume the worse! Jesse was bad ass! And smart when a trained assassin came out of nowhere to shoot him he just said "Miss" this alone would make either turn their heads. The rest is history.

Wild Shadow
if it came down to a voice attack Banshee would beat him to draw and even ko him before jesse could open his mouth and would be altering his brain frequency... besides they both start off on equal footing so jesse can assume all he wants it wont help him beat either in a gun draw power usage.

the ninjak
if it came down to a voice attack Banshee would beat him to draw and even ko him before jesse could open his mouth and would be altering his brain frequency... besides they both start off on equal footing so jesse can assume all he wants it wont help him beat either in a gun draw power usage.

This doesn't make sense compared to what I said.
If either Banshee or Siryn saw Jesse on the street they wouldn't just rip him apart!
But obviously this is a forum fight and if both combatants had reason to fight. My example of Jesse using "Miss" (Which is what he did canon wise) as an initial word would mess these two up! The second they do miss and their screams shoot in another direction Jesse would know exactly what he is dealing with. And before they could change their frequency to pacify him they are dead!

Just asking but did you read Preacher?

Wild Shadow
yes i read preacher and he didnt always use his powers and his power didnt always work even before gawd took it away which i dont think gawd had anything to do with it.

the preachers voice needs to be heard or it has no effect... and telling them to miss isnt going to help him since their attacks can be and are omni directional.. so he can tell each of them to miss and it wouldnt do him any good since 1st off he wouldnt hear them scream with their high pitch sound or even see their mouth open when it comes to their more stealth style attack.. the sound would originate from within the throat without the need to open their mouths...

tell me if they had knowledge of each other powers you really think the preacher would win the majority?

the ninjak
Oh with knowledge he would be SCREWED!
He would be sitting at a roadside diner with Tulip and Cassidy when suddenly......RRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
or everybody in the diner would just fall asleep!
I love Banshee!!!! I'm a huge 90's Xmen fan.
But this thread states nothing besides-
1- H2H which Jesse wins against either foe....brutally.
2-Powers on which means they see each other in the street and decide to fight! He wins!
3- Sean enters the fight under same circumstances as 2 which would end the same...Jesse is a no Bull#### guy he sees 2 costumed heroes that threaten his well being he puts them down right there.
You mention morality in play-
Xmen are full of morality.
Jesse on the other hand is a realist who had a tortured upbringing with the faith. And hates and wants to defy his God!
He sees them he puts them down HARD! Nobody messes with his mission....or his girl!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.