Who would you want to see with Thor hammer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Does not include anyone from the thor family?

Who would you want to see possess thor hammer and master its abilities along with the power they already have?

Wild Shadow
Ares..

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
Does not include anyone from the thor family?

Who would you want to see possess thor hammer and master its abilities along with the power they already have? Juggernaut...Just for the lightning, he don't need it as a mace, his fists are harder... smokin'

h1a8
Someone with speed will be great with it.
Imagine WW with it, or even Flash.
CA would be a beast though with it.
Maybe even Spider-man.

chomperx9
Originally posted by h1a8
Someone with speed will be great with it.
Imagine WW with it, or even Flash.
CA would be a beast though with it.
Maybe even Spider-man.

Wei Phoenix
Thor.

Bouboumaster
HERCULES

Enyalus
Freddy Freeman.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
HERCULES

Hercules really isnt all that noble or worthy in my opinion but i like how you think stick out tongue

also WW holding was PIS everyone knows you have to be a man in order to lift the hammer. you need to dingle dangle wink

chomperx9
deadpool or cable would kick ass with thors hammer

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Hercules really isnt all that noble or worthy in my opinion but i like how you think stick out tongue

also WW holding was PIS everyone knows you have to be a man in order to lift the hammer. you need to dingle dangle wink isnt there a female version of thor with mjolnir as well ?

Wild Shadow
Thor girl but she dressed herself as thor and uses her own power.. its an illusion not the real hammer with the same enchantments..

Enyalus
Originally posted by chomperx9
is there a female version of thor with mjolnir as well ?
Thor Girl.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor Girl. yeah and she has her own mjolnir as well. shadow is saying only men can use it

Enyalus
yeah and she has her own mjolnir as well. shadow is saying only men can use it
Wild Shadow is a sexist whore.

Wild Shadow
yeah and she has her own mjolnir as well. shadow is saying only men can use it she didnt lift mjonlir she made her own and she sure doesnt meet the requirements. she patterned herself as thor to honor him.. http://marvel.wikia.com/Tarene_%28Earth-616%29

Vertigosway
Dr Strange would own.

rader
Dr. Doom. I also believe he should have the Power Cosmic and Odin Force

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Enyalus
Freddy Freeman. would be awesome.

Warlord
Steve Rogers...wink

Original Smurph
I also feel like Doom would be awesome.

Or Zatanna for some reason, though I'm not entirely sure why.

Warlord
ok how about this?

Archangel (with metal wings, blue skin and stuff) holding Mjolnir...seems a great picture to me

Mshinu
Wolverine! Sentry!

ok, serously.

Storm oviously. Northstar could be good. Thing would finally get some respect with it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Original Smurph
would be awesome.
I know. I like Freddy better than Billy, for whatever reason. I think its the sexy hair. Haha.

SamZED
Aunt May is worthy.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Thor.

The only answer.

Omega Vision
Majestic, Wonder Woman (like more than just a panel though, I want an entire comic revolving around that), Orion, Captain Marvel, Mister Terrific (him trying to explain the Mjolnir's properties scientifically would make for some lulz).

Placidity
Originally posted by Warlord
ok how about this?

Archangel (with metal wings, blue skin and stuff) holding Mjolnir...seems a great picture to me

Marvel's Hawkman. That would be a nice fight.

the ninjak
Jarvis...honour with style

Lord Feron
Just for ****'s sake Ghost Rider and just to have a black dude have it.. Luke Cage double fisting with the crowbar to!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Captain Marvel.

Warlord
how about WWhulk?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Aunt May is worthy. Damn you, you beat me to it mad
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/92277-62939-doctor-doom_super.jpg
Yeah you see right people, I give you guys a few moments to collect the pieces of your blown minds cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.