rune king thor vs lord marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cosmicjudge
both posses unlimited knowledge. both posses unlimited power. both could zap the world to hell by just looking at it.

JakeTheBank
Rune King Thor.

Warlord
Thor and unlimited power is too much IMO

AsbestosFlaygon
UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAHHH!!

Lord Feron
I made this thread quite a while ago...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rune King Thor.

Batman-Prime
What Battle feats does RKT have that put him on Lord Marvels level, btw who is Lord Marvel ? stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Based off what we've seen, I'd say RKT takes this one because he seemed to have a better grasp of power and control over his newfound powers. Lord Marvel was essentially Shazam + Captain Marvel, but it seemed to be he was still growing accustomed to his role as the new Keeper of the Rock of Eternity. I guess Marvel could take some wins in the RoE, but in a neutral enviroment, I'd say Thor takes it.

KingD19
While we know he has nearly omnipotent power since he's taken the mantle of Lord Marvel, we've never seen Billy do much with that power except change Black Adams transformation word.

Wild Shadow
Lord marvel didnt do squat... he gets beat worse then BA did to him.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Lord marvel didnt do squat... he gets beat worse then BA did to him.

BA hit him with a huge Block that was said to crush the Gods themselve. He depowered him with this. Else Billy would have crushed him.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Black%20Adam/JSA13.jpg

Bill is 100 more powerful then before, he had just to attune to his new powers. He was everything Shazam was + what he as Captain Marvel was. He is even basically the rock itself.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Captain%20Marvel/rockofeternitypowerincreased100fold.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Captain%20Marvel/cmnewshazam.jpg

Wild Shadow
that still doesnt prove squat all hyperbole at its finest even the rock that adam dropped on him was hyperbole....

Batman-Prime
that still doesnt prove squat all hyperbole at its finest even the rock that adam dropped on him was hyperbole....

Yeah but considering the fact that CM fought Spectre for a long time in DOV before even being amped by the Magicans and thet Shazam still did much better against he same Spectre, it's not that far off that his powers have grown a hundredfold.

And why should BA use the Block if it would have been just a simple rock?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yeah but considering the fact that CM fought Spectre for a long time in DOV before even being amped by the Magicans and thet Shazam still did much better against he same Spectre, it's not that far off that his powers have grown a hundredfold.

And why should BA use the Block if it would have been just a simple rock? BA said it was said that the rock contained or crushed gods or whatever....... not proven nor fully believed by adam to be true or he would have stated it instead and it would have worked on CM unless you think he is more powerful then Zeus

Batman-Prime
BA said it was said that the rock contained or crushed gods or whatever....... not proven nor fully believed by adam to be true or he would have stated it instead and it would have worked on CM unless you think he is more powerful then Zeus

So again, why even pick up the block and say it, why not rushing him with fists only (like usually) or taking an boulder and shutting the f^ck up?

Wild Shadow
why not try 1st the supposed magic rock? maybe it would work and then if it doesnt go into a fist fight.

that seems more logical to me.

Batman-Prime
why not try 1st the supposed magic rock? maybe it would work and then if it doesnt go into a fist fight.

that seems more logical to me.

Or maybe because he is aware that this magic block in the ROE did kill once the old Wizard ?

http://www.boneville.com/wp-content/uploads/ShazamCompareB.jpg

Wild Shadow
laughing rolling on floor laughing did it actually kill the wizard? tetras aint no joke

Batman-Prime
laughing rolling on floor laughing did it actually kill the wizard? tetras aint no joke

It was an prophecy. And he could be still summoned by Billy. Though this happened Pre-Crisis and I'm not sure if they retold this part of the story in "The power of Shazam". I'm missing some issues.

Wild Shadow
i was aware of the continuity issue but it obviously didnt work in the modern depiction of billy..

Batman-Prime
i was aware of the continuity issue but it obviously didnt work in the modern depiction of billy..

Wasn't it? It seemed to have an effect on Billy, else Adam would have had an hard time. They fough quite often before Bill even got the Wizards place and CM did much much better.

BTW it was exactly the same rock, the most impressive part is that it didn't kill Billy.

Wild Shadow
i just chalked it up to inexperience and still getting use to his new position and power then anything else other then a heavy rock sapping his power.

cosmicjudge
i would go with lord marvel for thor did not have the same power he had during "the reigning" series.

the odin force seemed somewhat diminished.

Warlord
the runes made thor > odin

DarkOdin
Originally posted by cosmicjudge
i would go with lord marvel for thor did not have the same power he had during "the reigning" series.

the odin force seemed somewhat diminished. Wow you clearly didn't read anything about Rune King Thor during his arc.

He had the full Odinforce restored to him plus he gained a much higher level of rune magic by surpassing Odin in his knowledge/power of the Runes This was stated by the Odinpower itself which manifested itself in a human form while leading Thor on his quest for the Runes

That being send Rune King Thor takes this this he was a whole level beyond a skyfather.

King Thor VS Lord Marvel would be a close match.

amnesia
we didn't really see what Thor could do... He killed Mangog and that was pretty much it..

DarkOdin
Originally posted by amnesia
we didn't really see what Thor could do... He killed Mangog and that was pretty much it.. Yup and pulling Loki head off after he absorb
Asgard, Defeat the one above all that Odin couldn't due over the course of 1000's of years, And the odinforce itself saying he was greater then Odin yup didn't due much plus add to that all of king Thors feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.