World At War RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
Chapter 1: Awaken

In the depths of hell Lord Drakar son of the dark sovereign who has defeated satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell was peering to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe
In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Aria" the name of there legendary hero Aria a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Boa" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake
The ceremony was for the new hero of Aria an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was Hitosu Moriko the elder of Aria presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul
Drakar in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark within someone and turned them into a dark servant
While in heaven Hitosu patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning shot Hitosu in a blink of an eye and land him on the ground while weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted Hitosu and bit his right wing it started to become black and Hitosu eyes started to glow red but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released Hitosu and shattered the orb.
When awoken Hitosu saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered another aurinate came at Hitosu he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield he then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Drakar the cause of the attack appeared before Hitosu and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Darkar sword slapped Hitosu's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over Hitosu's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy Hitosu's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a triadic sword which he lunged at Drakar ferociously he then stabbed Drakar but Drakar's fakeout led to Hitosu's defeat landing Drakars hand in Hitosu's chest Hitosu's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously
"Another Day Hitosu Another Day MINIONS RETRACT"
The heavens turned back to normal but Hitosu was injured

Chapter 2: Preparation

Drakar walked to his fathers new throne and saw the new ruler of hell the one who slayed Satan in his own throne the Black Sovereign "Father the new hero has been infused he should see it our way". "Alright son now back to hell's realm of Wrath we have other worlds to conquer" "Other Worlds father" Drakar was gazed with confusion "Yes we want to expand we must take these other worlds now i want you to try and claim now the first place i want you to go is the Star Breakers World they should be easy since they rely on the Stars and not in physical fights" Drakar went to his region Wrath and talked to his General "Drakar sir what is it that you request" General Reiki i want you to come with me to the Star Breakers World we must try to proclaim for ourselves" "Yes Sir" Drakar opened the dark portal with Reiki and left hell.
(Camii This should be a good start for you)

Meanwhile in Heaven Hitosu Awakened from his injuries no wound was found but his wing was still contaminated with the dark aura the proof was in his still black wing "Ow I can't believe im still alive" A guard flew in and gave Hitosu a message "Hitosu the orb you hold is the Multi-Weapon orb it has the power to turn into 8 weapons Offense,Defense,Power,Speed,Technical,Distance,Spr
ead,And Close Combat that is the power of your orb use your mind to the weapon go to north Heavens to talk to Tamra and see if she'll come with you here i must talk with both of you please bring her here" Hitosu crumpled the message and left without a second thought
(Venomancer this should be a good Start)

Black Sovereign has called in his Daughter Hiromi ruler of the area Lust "Hiromi i want you to go to the Twilight World and try to talk a deal with there Ruler she is the leader of the Twixelens if she doesn't say yes to me to hand over her world i will kill her people for that i want you to deal with the slaughtering Hiromi laughed hysterically thanks father for giving me an opportunity to kill people it gives me the chills that i love Hiromi went into a portal to the Twilight World
(DB and Lilk this is for your world)

Chapter 3: Journey

Hitosu flew to the north hoping to find Tamra he went to the north city and started his search "Looking for her will take time I don't know how she looks".

(Let the posting Commence From here)

bitchboy
How's it going guys? My name's Gerald.

Venomancer
Tamra sat looking at her Archangel brothers try to out do each other on another peaceful day in heaven. "Ok ok she stood up. Michael you can't beat Gabriel in running. The dude runs like at hyper light speed and Gabriel you can't pin Michael to the ground. The guy is like way to strong. Now if you two really want to do something how about help me sing." She wasn't vain but she knew her voice would over shadow theirs. In fact Tamar so was good at singing she could sing in all three tones at once. As soon as she began to sing her voice echoed through the heavens but what was a voice without any music Her golden white wings began to flap releasing the sound of woodwind, brass and percussion instruments.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was in the crowded city hearing so many loud noises ,The people chattering, loud noises, and then he heard a weird sound Hitosu was calmed by the sound "That sound it sounds like it was coming there" Hitosu flew in the air to find the sweet sound he then started hearing the sound getting louder "I must be getting closer" Hitosu zoomed to the sound "Im almost there" Hitosu then stopped he saw a young woman "How did you make such a beautiful sound?"

Messahi
Fox hustled through the streets of a village where he was sure no one would recognize him. His body had begun to grow weaker day by day. He and his people alike did not need as much nourishment as other civilizations but everyone gets hungry. His stomach ached for what seemed like ages. His hustle turned into a stagger and his stagger changed into a limp. The next step was either sleep or death and he wasn't about to die from lack of nourishment. He looked about as his limp gave in further and he came by a street vendor. This kind of malnourishment was considered embarrassing to say the least. even the most poverty stricken beings never went hungry. So if one was at the point of starvation it was more customary to mock them then to help them. He approached the vendor as calm and well composed as possible.

The vendor seemed like a regular man. He was totting mostly junk and the little food he did have seemed unrefined to the pallet of royalty. That was when Fox spotted a blue fruit that was oddly shaped. He recognized it as the Mori fruit his family ate on a regular basis. He tongue salivated and his stomach growled in ecstasy. "How much for the Mori?" The man saw through fox's composure and clearly deduced him as a starving beggar "I don't think you have the means street trash, get lost!" The man shooed him away with his palms. Fox had never been told no accept by his father. He raised his wrist and the water under the mans feet began to crystallize. With the little strength fox had left he froze the man to the floor. People walking by heard as the man yelled and threatened him. They cared little for the vendor. Fox grabbed the fruit and moved on through the streets with little regard of the others in his way. He devoured the fruit and with that his hunger had been satisfied.

He slowed down and found a nice place to sit and think. He couldn't spend the rest of his time barley surviving. he had to do something.

DangerousBeauty
Winter Willow, or Willow for short, sat upon her throne. A long carpet lead from the heavy wooden doors, to her seat. On each side of the carpet stood tall candleabras. Beyond the light of the candles, darkness. The dark was both her portals, and her guards. At the foot of her throne, a pool shimmered and sparkled. It's surface held images of her land. She could watch who ever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was bored and nearly asleep.

Venomancer
Tamra looked down at Hitosu with a puzzled look.How was he a angel and not heard of her before.She was in the book of history for being one of the best warrior angels and second to none other than Gabriel. " I'm Tamra the ArchAngel of music.All I did you make that sound was sing and flap my wings which can play any music I want. May I ask just who are you fellow angel and how are you told?"

Hitosu Moriko
"Well let me start my name is Hitosu Moriko im the new hero in south Heaven im am on a to find you its a mere coincidence to find out your the Tamra hopefully the one im looking for my leader needs to talk to you and me please come with me"

Venomancer

Hitosu Moriko
"Well recently we were under attack by an enemy and without warning and I was overwhelmed and defeated but as soon as i recovered one of our leader's guards gave the letter and i came straight over here right now all i can say is were in great danger thats why he wanted us to go there back to the south temple i think he wants you to warn anyone here about the situation but in order to do that we need all of the information on this problem please come with me to the temple"

JesusKnight
I would like to spread the light of Jesus to all of you in this thread. God watches all of you and smiles knowing that you are good people, but how would you like the opportunity to share the light of Jesus with you. Go to one of the many Christian websites, go to church regularly, and buy many Christian books, and you may know the light of God. Thank you, and Godspeed.

IKNOWMOVIES
I would just like to let you know that i will win the final battle on the fields under the black gates. My marine snipers will take out all of your commanders and officers. I have 7 tactical nukes ready for deployment. So basically you are all screwed. Sorry. I also have hundreds of orcs running around with akimbo model 1887's. Have a great day

nebaris2.0
post removed

Hitosu Moriko
im reporting all of you

Hitosu Moriko
you have been reported idk who all of you think you are but whatever you think your doing its going to stop i have a feeling who this is and you keep making multiple accounts i have every right to get you reported for blatant trolling actually not even for ruining a thread

Hitosu Moriko
To those who are still in this please lets by pass these guys and continue the story i don't know why these guys are attacking my RP but i have a theory who it is because its only junior members who just started and this started happening when i first put this up so please lets continue with the story

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Winter Willow, or Willow for short, sat upon her throne. A long carpet lead from the heavy wooden doors, to her seat. On each side of the carpet stood tall candleabras. Beyond the light of the candles, darkness. The dark was both her portals, and her guards. At the foot of her throne, a pool shimmered and sparkled. It's surface held images of her land. She could watch who ever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She was bored and nearly asleep.

Hitosu Moriko
Hiromi slipped into the twilight she was in front of the castle that belongs to Winter "Ah its so dark in here and i love it now to make sure daddy gets what he wants" Hiromi approached the castle and saw 2 guards "Hmmm mind if I go inside" The guard tried to be intimidating "Move along mam or suffer the consequences" Hiromi Snapped her fingers "Your in no position to make threats" Hiromi shrouded her shadow on the 2 guards shadows "I can't move what did you" Hiromi pulled out 2 daggers "Thats right you can't but now you can't live Hiromi tossed the Daggers into there Shadows and the guards started bleeding to death "Hmph that was easy" Hiromi slipped in the shadows of the castles making her way to the throne room "Well isn't this place lovely huh ruler of the Twilight World hahaha" Hiromi shrouded her shadow on Winter throne chair knowing that her and the chair's shadow were together that way she would'nt try anything "Now you and i must talk business"

Messahi
Relaxing and thinking were among Fox's greatest hobbies. As he sat there in quiet solitude his mind ran rampant. He tried to think if he felt anything for his father. Anguish, sorrow, regret? He realized he had absolutely no emotional attachment to his father. This revelation of sorts terrified him. He always knew that he despised and hated his father, but to think he could commit cold blooded murder and not feel a shred of emotional pain scared him more than anything. Was he losing him self? Was he losing who he was or who he was suppose to become? Only time would tell. He thought of his mother. She was always neutral in position and never caused him any troubles. He missed the woman and wished he could have said goodbye or even apologized. At least he felt for one of his parents, and wasn't a complete sociopath. He began to get even more relaxed. His body gave in and grabbed hold of the floor. He hugged it tight as he dozed off.
Hours passed as he laid silently in the middle of nowhere, or so he thought.

Fox's eyes opened to a surprising sight. He seemed to be tied rather tightly too a set of hooks on a wall. The room was dark and he could barley make out a figure that was drawing closer. The shadow threw a darting fist into Fox's gut and expelled a gasp. "I'm sorry your highness, how rude of me. You can't see a thing can you? Tono! Get some light in here!" The room filled with flawless light particles and was now well illuminated. Fox did not recognize his captor or his companion Tono. "I don't know what you were doing in such a compromising place but I don't really care. Me and my friend here intend to ransom ya back to your precious kingdom." The man pointed at a larger character who was not a Hydron. Fox hung from the wall looking back at the man with zero emotion. The man did not like this, it made his soul run cold. "Arent you afraid boy? I might not get my ransom? Then what will we do?" He pulled out a dagger and held it to fox's throat. He pressed the dagger flat and began to turn it. The man waited for Fox to respond some way, but nothing happened. He stared at him with the same dead man glare. The kind of glare that said I don't care if I live or die! The man knew Fox was dangerous but the thought of a ransom was compelling enough to continue.

SEIVOMWONKI
Here is the synopsis to my character
Chapter 1: Wake up

In the depths of hell Lord Testicle son of the dark sovereign who has defeated satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell was peering to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe
In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Nipple" the name of there legendary hero Nipple a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Cockmeatsandwich" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake
The ceremony was for the new hero of Nipple an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was IAM GEYSHIA the elder of Nipple presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul
Testicle in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark within someone and turned them into a dark servant
While in heaven IAM patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning shot IAM in a blink of an eye and land him on the ground while weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted IAM and bit his right wing it started to become black and IAM eyes started to glow red but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released IAM and shattered the orb.
When awoken IAM saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered another aurinate came at IAM he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield he then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Testicle the cause of the attack appeared before IAM and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Testicle's sword slapped IAM's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over IAM's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy IAM's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a triadic sword which he lunged at Testicle ferociously he then stabbed Testicle but Testicle's fakeout led to IAM's defeat landing Testicle's hand in IAM's chest IAM's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously
"Another Day IAM Another Day MINIONS RETRACT"
The heavens turned back to normal but IAM was injured

Chapter 2: Preparation

Testicle walked to his fathers new throne and saw the new ruler of hell the one who slayed Satan in his own throne the Black Sovereign "Father the new hero has been infused he should see it our way". "Alright son now back to hell's realm of Wrath we have other worlds to conquer" "Other Worlds father" Testicle was gazed with confusion "Yes we want to expand we must take these other worlds now i want you to try and claim now the first place i want you to go is the Star Breakers World they should be easy since they rely on the Stars and not in physical fights" Testicle went to his region Genitals and talked to his General "Testicle sir what is it that you request" General Gaypher i want you to come with me to the Star Breakers World we must try to proclaim for ourselves" "Yes Sir" Testicle opened the dark portal with Gaypher and left hell.
(Camel Toe This should be a good start for you)

Meanwhile in Heaven IAM Awakened from his injuries no wound was found but his wing was still contaminated with the dark aura the proof was in his still black wing "Ow I can't believe im still alive" A guard flew in and gave IAM a message "IAM the orb you hold is the Multi-Weapon orb it has the power to turn into 8 weapons Offense,Defense,Power,Speed,Technical,Distance,Spr
ead,And Close Combat that is the power of your orb use your mind to the weapon go to north Heavens to talk to Titty and see if she'll come with you here i must talk with both of you please bring her here" IAM crumpled the message and left without a second thought
(SUCKMYLEFTNUT this should be a good Start)

Black Sovereign has called in his Daughter IAM ruler of the area Lust "IAM i want you to go to the Twilight World and try to talk a deal with there Ruler she is the leader of the Twixelens if she doesn't say yes to me to hand over her world i will kill her people for that i want you to deal with the slaughtering IAM laughed hysterically thanks father for giving me an opportunity to kill people it gives me the chills that i love IAM went into a portal to the Twilight World
(Dubee and Licksdick this is for your world)

Chapter 3: Journey

IAM flew to the north hoping to find Titty he went to the north city and started his search "Looking for her will take time I don't know how she looks".

Hope you guys like it. I spent alot of time working on the character bios

DangerousBeauty
Willow just shrugged. "Be quick. I'm bored with your games." She stood, Hiromies shadows fell from her body. "Do not toy with me, girl."

Messahi
The captor drew the blade closer and closer until it cut Fox's throat enough for it to start bleeding. Fox cringed slightly and the man took great comfort in this. "Thought you were a stonewall kid? A little cut and you start to go limp. Looks like your nothing to worry about. Your just a quiet one is all." The man satisfied withdrew his blade and stepped away. Fox's mind ran through thousands of possible ways to escape, but the only one that made sense was going to take a lot out of him. He hung from the wall just as before but this time his eyes stayed shut. The temperature of the water around them changed a bit and fox could feel his arms starting to change. He completely changed his organic arm into that of a water fabrication and slipped right through the knots. Just as he was freed his molecules collided reforming his arm. This all happened within mere seconds and neither the man or Tono had noticed yet.

Fox walked steadily behind the man. After picking up the knife with his blood on it he gently graced the blade over the mans throat. His life was gone within a few seconds. Gasping as his blood fled from his body now corpse. Toto screamed a bestial roar and charged Fox but his bark was much more than his bite. Fox easily manuvered away and countered his rush by tossing him into the wall facing the other way. Toto had not harmed Fox (to his knowledge) So he allowed him to live. After grabbing his belongings he made his way out into the unfamiliar streets.

Venomancer
Tamra stood thinking of what he ment. Things wern't always so black ad white. Not even heaven. Question was still why out of 6 other Archangels who had greater power than her would they ask for her. Her twin brothers couldn't sing like her but only could boost any army with his words while the other was a sure deal legend in war."Well lead the way"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu set out for Aria to the leaders temple

Hiromi sat down floating and glanced at Winter "I'll make this quick hand over your world or i will take it by force killing all your people instantly"

DangerousBeauty
"Uh.... No." Slowly, the candles began to go out, One by one until there was one left. "Get out, or ill make you." She started to walk towards Hiromi.

lilk82394
Hunter walked along a hallway staring at his feet. He was going out to train. Hunter walked to a wide area and put on his Glove of Kingdoms. It shone in the night. "Been a while..." With a sharp wave of the hand Hunter materialized 3 huge dark needles. This time of night strengthens Hunters powers. Hunter proceeded to put his hands in the air and spin them slowly. He had perfect control over the needled. The wind picked up and created a dark tornado, then the needles broke apart into fairly smaller ones. It entered the vortex and created a deadly power. Carefully Hunter moved the destructive force toward a old abanded plant. The plant was easily shredded. "Hmph. Finally mastered it" Hunter remove his glove and sat on a rock to look at the sky...

Venomancer
"So how that little war over on the south end? We could hear it all the way on the north. From the looks of things you did very well if your leader is asking you to come get someone from the North. "

Hitosu Moriko
"Well after i was promoted to protector i started patrolling the area and we got attacked and i suffered a painful defeat as you can see my wing isn't normal anymore that i blame on the attacker"

Hiromi looked on Winter in the shadows "Big mistake queeny you'll regret this You Know" Hiromi transported back to hell

DangerousBeauty
Willow sighed and returned to herthrone, the candles coming back to life. She looked at her pool, watching as an army of shadow men rose up at the gates of her world. "No one will harm my people."

lilk82394
Hunter got up. While he was gazing he was thinking about his leader. The great leader of Twixelen.Hunter sensed an uneasiness."Im going to talk to her." Hunter left the training spot and headed for the leaders residence. He made his way quietly by guards for Hunter was sly on his feet. He arrived at her room and knocked..

DangerousBeauty
Willow flicked her hand. Slowly, the heavy doors swung open. "Enter, Hunter."

lilk82394
"Not to disturb you, but I felt that I should talk to you. While I was out training I felt uneasy...Did anything happen?"

Hitosu Moriko
Hiromi arrived at the the throne "Daddy the mean ruler won't submit we have to resort to plan B" Black Sovereign rose "your right now that you've opened portals between these worlds we can take it Hiromi Winter has a weak spot she does not inhabit her own body so i need you to steal her corpse and make her suffer" Hiromi was happy she loved making people suffer. Black sovereign started opening a giant portal and started summoning bloodthirsty minions into the Twilight World killing and ravaging the world one went around people were in a uproar scared, bleeding, dying these minions onslaught began with bang as now they headed for the leader Hiromi slipped into the shadows of the world watching the show "Hehehehehe time to get me a corpse hehehehe"

DangerousBeauty
She turned to look at Hunter. "We are being attacked, Hunter, by our own flesh and blood. Black and his kin are trying to kill me, and take the throne." She looked back at her pool, watching the attack. "This must stop." Her shadow warriors attacked Hiromis minions.

lilk82394
Hunter looked out at the battle. His blood boiled."B-but why would they do this!"

Hitosu Moriko
Hiromi then slipped under the castle in an empty room "Time for a take over he he Hiromi split into three equal powered clones "Now you distract little miss queen off her throne and you take care of anyone who might get in the way as for me i'll stake out and place this on the queens body this should prevent her from coming back in her own body she will be a drifting spirit this tag seal will prevent any souls from coming into a body now go You Know" "Yes mam" the clones went to there designated spots one went behind Hunter and slipped her shadow on Hunter "You won't be moving your stuck and if you think about anything i will stab your shadow and kill you on the spot now stay"while the other clone went in front of Winter "I told you there will be trouble now suffer You Know" Hiromi started manipulating her shadow "I CONTROL ALL DARKNESS" Hiromi's shadow turned into a giant hand and grabbed the shadow of Winter "Now you have the words to stop this all assault your messing with the warriors who killed Satan himself now Submit or die"

DangerousBeauty
Willow struggled to free herself. "And if I refuse?"

lilk82394
Hunter looked down and smiled."You control the darkness?!You will pay for threatining my leader and also know this...The darkness is under no ones control!" Hunter flexed his index finger and plucked the intruder from the shadows.

Hitosu Moriko
"Then you will die with this land besides its too late we thought ahead you havea small amount of hours before this land is taken anyway but you want it the hard way and so thats what you get" The Hiromi clones pulled out Daggers and stabbed them into Winters and Hunters shadow "Once i stab your shadow you'll die just like your pitiful guards" The Hiromi Clones hit the shadows which causes the person who is casting the shadow to feel the pain.

lilk82394
Hunter stood unmoved. He had put up a barrier around his leader that protects her from darkness, even her own shadow. Though Hunter was still hurt. Hunter put his hand to the spot of pain. With the other hand he lifted the clones up and engulfed them in a dark cloud. Hunter closed his fist."COMPRESS!" The darkness seemed to grow then suddenly implode. "Thats all youve.....got"Hunter was bleeding from the attack."Are you OK your highness?"

Hitosu Moriko
The third Hiromi Clone that did the stakeout moved her hand and made a shadow Hunter with a dagger appeared and slash Hunter across the Chest (Kid underestimated me) Hiromi was worried so she made two extra clones of herself in the shadows of Hunter and Winter "Hehehe as i said i control the darkness as i am an advocate of the new ruler who killed Satan off his throne" The other new clone froze Winter again with the same move while the other Hiromi kept a close eye on Hunter

lilk82394
As Hunter was slashed on the chest he smiled."You must not be able to control darkness as much as you thought." Hunters body collapsed. He appeared behind Hiromi. He grabbed her by the neck and with the other hand held a jagged sword of darkness that could cut a diamond like butter."Or you would have read my technique. Now tell me! What business do you have here. And if those clones move an inch its off with your head...."

DangerousBeauty
"I know her buisness. Just kill her!" Willow dared not to move.

Venomancer
~kinda left me stuck hit~

lilk82394
"Yes your highness." Blood splattered on the floor as Hunter sliced the head off of Hiromi. He let the body drop to the ground."Please tell me what is this about...."

Hitosu Moriko
The clone melted on the floor like butter in the heat of the sun
Hiromi was still in the shadow of the ceiling still undetected " Time to storm this room in my Image hehehehe" The clones flew out of the shadows they were like an infestation Two clones held onto Hunter while another one just came and stabbed Hunter in the chest "Hmmm your stronger than you look i underestimated you but its over now hehe you know" Hiromi Clone pushed Hunter to the nearest wall and stabbed his hands into the wall with her daggers the clone snickered at Hunter "New deal try moving an inch and i'll slit you throat and as for you queeny move an inch and your little bodyguard dies right in front of you"while that happened 4 hiromi clones shrouded a huge ritual circle of their shadows around Winter "Now decide"

DangerousBeauty
Winter Willow sighed heavily. "Fine... Looks as though I have no choice." Her body slumped to the floor. Willow's spirit raced about the room, searching for the real Hiromie.

lilk82394
Hunter groaned."Ive been working on this little trick..." Hunters body begane to materialize until it turned into a dark gas. He easily was freed from the wall and charged the gastly body into all the clones instantly killing them.*I gotta figure out where the source is...cant be far..* Hunter returned to his normal body again and scanned the room.

Hitosu Moriko
Hiromi jumped down from the ceiling and slapped the body seal on her bodies forehead "Hah bad move queeny my daddy told me your weakness now your just a limp soul out there in limbo You know" as for you Hiromi looked at Hunter and made more clones Cast him out of the castle the Hiromi clones stabbed Hunter again to insure his defeat Hiromi then contacted Black Sovereign "The job has been done daddy This world is up for grabs"The Hiromi guards aimed to drag Hunter to the black forest of the Twilight World (Alirght this is where chapter 4 will start i just need to finish this last part with Venomancer then chapter 4 will start DB since you are technally in limbo I hope you don't being a guide for Hitosu Tamra and Hunter once he is found you will have your abilities but they will be weakened since your in limbo if its ok with your character)

(Venomancer we are at the shrine of the leader this is where it gets interesting)

Hitosu landed in the shrine The leader looked at Hitosu "did you bring her" Hitosu Replied "Yes heres Tamra"

Venomancer

Hitosu Moriko
"This is the natural harp hominy that always play we have the wind conduct the harp but enough about that we have a crisis upon us!"

Messahi
A complete cell change may be relatively easy for experts at the craft but Fox had only started learning that skill recently. He had escaped but was completely used up from the technique. He was getting tired, what was he even doing? Trekking the streets like a common wanderer? Their had to be a better way to forget.

Venomancer
"Don't lose your wings. I'm sure it's nothing we can't handle. We are Angels after all.So what tell me what has to guys so spooked? "

Hitosu Moriko
"Well if you heard the Ruler of Hell is dead he was killed by a new ruler of hell and now tends to take all 7 worlds he attempted to take heaven but retreated now we have a feeling he's after the other worlds thats why i want both you and Hitosu to take care of this problem I need the arch angels to stay here and defend Heaven"

Hitosu was shocked that a ruler of a world was dead that can't be possible "Sir but what can we do to end this threat"

The leader Threw an artifact at Hitosu "That is the Horn of Heaven this is a talisman each world have one they teleport you to different world and grant the Hero special power now it depends on the wielder and as for you Tamra i want you to have this" The Elder threw a golden Clarinet at Tamra

Venomancer
Tamra took hold of the instrument. " You realize I'm a Arch Angel also right? Still my brother is far more fitted for this. He is the Arch Angel of War...but if you think I can handle this ok" She took a look at the Clarinet. Out of all the instruments she hated the Clarinet. It sounded like a bellowing whale. A Sax would have fitted her better but music was music.

~Ew a Clarinet. .I played Sax in school and my sister played that thing they call a instrument (Clarinet) it sounds so annoying. I also played trombone but that sucks .hurt my jaws. .then again not like had a choice~

Spidervlad
"Right now, I'm annoyed by you. I will soon be agitated. Do not make me agitated. "

Rain was looking at the Twixelen guard, daring him to do something.

"Sir, under the rules of our ruler, you must be under arrest!"

The tall dark haired man chuckled. "Every time I enter a world, that is what they tell me. Somehow, I never get arrested. "

Kill him, shed his blood! Too much talking.

Rain shook his head to himself, patting his sword as if to calm it down. Be quiet! We can't kill everyone we encounter.

"I will explain this one more time, and leave. Any action you take after that might force me to take radical actions. I came to this world to talk with a friend. I decided to wash at a stream, when the guard decided to mock me about my 'wings'."

Rain couldn't help but look at the dead corpse with contempt in his eyes. He had killed the guard, for he would never be disgraced like that.

"Now, I'm a reasonable man. But when someone decides to say anything about the topic of my 'wing's or rather what is left of them, I get very angry. You must know who I am, and you know what I can do. I will leave it to your logic to decide your next actions."

Hitosu Moriko
"Alright then let me open the portal" Hitosu used the horn of heaven to open the portal "Alright lets go" Hitosu Flew in the Portal and awaited there journey

----------------------------------End of Chapter 3

(In 3 hours i will open Chapter 4)

Venomancer
Tamra took a look back at her last look of her home. With a deep sigh her wing expanded to their fully 16 feet length. The jewels on them shimmered as the sound of music came from them. With a heavy swoop she flew into the portal leaving a trail of beautiful music. She had never been to any of these other realms and knew nothing of it's people other than those from hell. She reached her had out while lightly singing which caused a golden bow to appeared in her hand and a quiver of ruby tipped arrows to appeared on the side of her thigh.

lilk82394
Hunter was unaware of his unconsiousness. He spoke in his mind.*I remember seeing clones above me then everything went blank. I need to find Queen Winter! Someone help..*

Hitosu Moriko
Chapter 4: Danger

The portal led our two angels into the twilight world but in the Black Forest this forest was vast and dark it seemed to be musked by darkness and not a single trace of light illuminated the forest Hitosu appeared out of the Portal and into the heart of the Black Forest "Its really dark in here"

Hiromi sat on Winters throne and hid the body of Winter still sealed off to Winter's soul which is still in limbo in the dungeon where no one would find it and enslaved the twixelens those who didn't comply were killed on the spot and in 16 hrs the Twilight World would belong to hell as it was slowly being pulled to hell

lilk82394
Hunter slowly awoke. He held his head because it hurt. "Why am I in the Black Forest?!"

iwillwin
YOU ARE ALL FLAMERS. I AM TROLLING. YOU CAN NOT STOP ME. YOU MAY AS WELL GIVE UP ON THIS RP. GO JOIN A DIFFERENT ONE

lilk82394
(reported)

iwillwin

Messahi
A cold wave rolled over Fox's person. His body jumped. Yet again he had dozed off in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully he had not awoken as a hostage this time. A man in a rugged apron came out of an opening not to far from where Fox laid. I arose and made his way to the same door. The lightening immediately changed as he walked in from glistening sunlight to pitch dark. The aroma that lingered was completely putrid but that didn't stop Fox from moving further. He came up to bar table just as his eyes started to adjust and was greeted by a disgustingly figured man. "Can I help ya?" Fox looked at the man delivering a glaring stare. "Just get me a strong drink and something to chew on." The man nodded and came back in seconds with an oddly colored item. Fox took his royal signet ring from his finger and laid it on the bar in front of the man "That ring could buy 100 of these bars. Should be more than enough for this trash." The man eyed it and looked surprised. He grabbed the ring and walked in the back room with a smirk on his jib. As Fox enjoyed his drink and strange food he overheard some men behind him talking.

"I don't care what happened. Who cares if the King is dead, I wanna know where his spoiled son is. That little twerp probably did him in. That whole family is cursed I tell ya." Fox smiled as the man submitted his theory, it was actually correct which made it seem humerus. Another person spoke, an older woman "Sense they can't find the prince the kings adviser has been taking over. It's looking like the royal family will be changing soon, unless the kid shows up." Fox pondered on this new revelation.

NebarisTheGreat
Sup guys? How's the RP?

So I was playing Mass Effect 2. Good game. I just got to the Citadel, and afterwards I think I'm going to do a loyalty mission or two. I think it sucks that you can't change teammate's armor, but eh, what can you do. Anyone else have this game?

Venomancer
~Emo would please stop.Have some self respect. Your acting like your so Emo so prove it and just do what Emo's do best and just f*ck it about this site. I mean really is this what it's like being you? You can't find something better to do than troll a rp....really? It's not that no one wants you here it's just that you need to follow the rule and you'll make friends here in no time but bud your coming off head strong and no one likes that. I mean your a freaking stalker and we don't like that. Your acting like some needy baby and if you wasn't so needy we'd be fine with you here but dude your acting like you don't have a life...is this what you really what us to think of you? Are you sure about that? ~

Messahi
Fox knew the adviser ever sense he was young. He remembered the man always getting very close to his mother and talking with other members of the royal family behind the kings back. The man was a snake, no doubt about it. Fox could care less about the next king but he knew if this man intended to be king then he would consider making the queen his wife. Having a snake wed to a queen was not about to happen in Fox's lifetime. He arose from the bar and made his way into the backroom where the bartender was admiring the royal signet. Fox walked past the man and as quick as lightning grabbed his ring and made it out the back door. Of course the man followed Fox out screaming and yelling but Fox was already out of site. He charged for the kingdom, making no stop.

Venomancer
Tamra looked around. This place lacked any source of light which made her fell as if she was out of touch from her master." If this what it's like to feel as if you've fallen? This place is so cold and dark. Ummm why were we brought here?"

Messahi
It was dark. Much to dark to see a thing. Fox approached the castle grounds light footed with gusto. It was cold, waves were moving in from all directions. Several lights could be seen from the entry bridge. Fox guessed it was the guards. They had always protected Fox before, it might have just been the kings request but they would still have to help the prince, right? Fox came to the guards chambers. "Excuse me! Ive returned." The men all leaped from their seats and the ones that were already up drew they're weapons. When they realized who it was a certain grin formed on they're faces. The commander spoke. "oh my! Lord Kessle. We have eagerly awaited your return. Your throne has been sad from your absence. Where, may I inquire, have you been all this time?" Fox was more than a little paranoid by their almost maternal care. But he thought it was genuine so he replied. "The man who murdered my father, I chased him for days. I found him and made him suffer dearly for what he has done to my mother and me and also my kingdom. I have grown tired and hungry from all of my traveling. Would you please accompany me to my chambers?" The commander and two of the men approached Fox to escort him

As they walked the familiar corridors he started to reminisce. Life had not been all that bad. Maybe he had been to quick to kill his father. These people did need a leader after all. And anyway he looked at it they were his people. He set those thoughts aside, plenty of time for that. As the men escorted him they passed his chambers. Fox was elated by this. "What is the meaning of this? I thought I told you I wished to eat and slumber." Fox grabbed one of the men. "Please sir, you have been expected by your dear mother and her suitor." Fox again was surprised by these words. "suitor? My fathers adviser, Killian Crow? I demand answers!" As the scream bellowed through the halls the commander of the guards took the end of his weapon and gave Fox and unsuspecting smash that immediately knocked him out cold. Nothing seemed to make sense until he awoke in the presence of Killian Crow fully donned in the royal apparel

darkninja1887
The dark ninja approached the group. "Hello, I am the dark ninja. I am in charge now; do not cross me, or you will die."

DangerousBeauty
hope you die a horrible death emo. **** you!

IAmNotATroll
You guys are lowlife *******. I don't even want to be apart of an RP that turns away prospective members like they're infected urchins.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by lilk82394
Hunter slowly awoke. He held his head because it hurt. "Why am I in the Black Forest?!"

Willow stood over him, completely see through. "Donno... Been watching you sleep... Good mornings!" She reached out a hand to help him up. "Oh wait.. Never mind. I can't help you." She pulled her hand away. "So what now?"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu's horn of the heaven reacted to something in the forest it started pointing in a weird direction "Tamra i think we should follow the horn maybe it can lead us to the next talisman to the next world"

lilk82394
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Willow stood over him, completely see through. "Donno... Been watching you sleep... Good mornings!" She reached out a hand to help him up. "Oh wait.. Never mind. I can't help you." She pulled her hand away. "So what now?" "Winter! Your safe? I dont know what happens now! I gotta go kill that Hiromi..." Hunter got up and dusted off. Winter was see thru

DangerousBeauty
"No! Sit! You're not going after her. Not yet. Just wait." She hovered above his head. "Yes I'm safe. Safe without my body!"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu's Horn of heaven a light path in the forest "This thing is directing us probably out of this darkness"

Venomancer

Hitosu Moriko
(Oh good its the real you yay ^_^ he made 2 accounts with you"wink

"I doubt it i sense to much dark presence ever since i got bitten to a dark aurinate and now have dark aura i can sense not a single trace of light" Hitosu then saw someone injured really badly on the ground he also saw a spirit "Tamra do you see this"

Messahi
Killian hovered over the young prince with a very real smile plastered on his face. He examined Fox's body head to toe just to make certain that it was in fact the royal heir. Killian bowed to fox in a mocking fashion and offered him the seat at his throne. As Fox picked himself up from the floor the guards forcefully pushed him back down. Killian laughed as Fox felt the cold floor once again. Fox motioned himself up once more and Killian began speaking. "Your highness, your kingdom has been worried sick, where have you been? Actually, I don't care. Wherever you came from you should have stayed, it would have made this a lot easier." Killian allowed Fox to sit in his throne finally. Fox sat still almost as if he was being lectured by an elder, he kind of was but not a man he respected.

Killian started off again. "You see my prince we are at a bit of an impasse, you have been absent so very long and the throne beckoned for a leader. I gladly took the role and I plan to wed my queen tomorrow. But seeing how you are back, royal creed states you are now and forever more deemed king unless you withdraw and retire. Do you see the impasse now? With you I lose my title. Now, you have two very simple choices the way I see it and I'm sure you will be a smart child and pick the safer one. One, You can denounce your title to your people and recommend me as your successor or two, my men and I will dispose of you this very night. It will be as if you have been lost for all eternity. Do make you choice hastily, and if you would remove your self from my throne." Killian was anything but a saint, in some way he had planned this sense day one. Sure their were the two choices he had presented but Fox only saw one real answer.

Venomancer
~Yes I was here when he did it. Infact i noticed it first brb~

Venomancer
Tamra looked around. It took awhile it see what he ment." Yes..I see it know. The light shows all. Since there are no peaceful creatures here I would just keep moving so we can get out of here. This place is no place for the children of light"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu then looked closer "He looks injured though if we heal him it'll prove were not going after them and we need someone to lay out this area"

Venomancer
"Yes or he could turn around and attack but I guess your right since whatever he is shouldn't be able to take on both of us.Let's just do it incase something did this to him and comes back to finish the job...but I hope your right." Tamra began to walk over toward this fallen person.Her body began to glowas she looked down at him.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu walked to find Hunter battered up "you look like you can use some some help" Hitosu healed all of Hunters wounds and restored him back to perfect health "Tell us what happened to you

DangerousBeauty
Willow sighed. "We were attacked."

Hitosu Moriko
"Attacked?" He then looked at Tamra "This is why the horn led us here this place was attacked like ours" He then looked at Willow "who attacked you"

Venomancer
"By whom? Let us...is this area in any danger as we speak?" Tamra took her bow in her hand and aiming around with a arrow incase they were endanger

DangerousBeauty
Willow sighed. "Be easy. We are in no danger. But we were attacked by the people who attacked you. They took my body, and harmed Hunter."

Hitosu Moriko
"Your Body??" Hitosu then had a puzzle expression "So your not dead"

. Hitosu Moriko
Impersonator? (reported)

Messahi
The gears in Fox's cold and calculated mind began rotating. Time had stopped for him. He took in all of his surroundings and absorbed energy that passed through the waves. It was peaceful here, he both liked and despised this feeling. Peacefulness in a world of chaos was a miraculous thing to capture but also this false blanket of safety was something of a crutch and that bored Fox. He liked spontaneous and chaotic. Instinctual and cut throat was his game. The two guards in the throne room approached Fox slightly awaiting his response. Fox stood up from his throne and worded his position very clearly. "I care little for the power of the crown. These people deserve a better ruler than me. I'm not fit to be king. But any man like you that intends to wed my mother will taste death!" The words echoed through the castle, the racket could be heard from afar. Killian, now aware of Fox's intentions ordered the men to kill him. Both guards took to arms and approached Fox.

The lower ranked officer darted for Fox immediately. These men were not weak, they were bred with the hearts or warriors. The solider lashed for Fox's side but was sorely countered and met with a knee to the gut. He was not about to give up, his weapon collided with Fox. Fox attempted to guard his face with just his hands, and the guard was sure he had hit his target. Fox leaned slouched over, the blade appeared to have pierced him but unannounced to the solider, Fox had caught blade between his palms and tugged it from his arms. In a flash the weapon had switched hands and was now aimed at the defenseless guard. Fox would never dream of killing a defenseless man in a fair fight so he threw the blade aside. As he tossed the weapon the man pulled out a strategically placed 7 inch knife and stabbed it directly into his leg. The blade went 4 inches into Fox's leg, he writhed in pain as the man quickly jumped back away from Fox and grabbed his blade that had been tossed aside.

DangerousBeauty
Willow shook her head. "I am very much alive. I'm winter willow. In the ruler of Twighlight world."

Hitosu Moriko
"your the ruler of this place i see look i think we can help each other out if we work together if we can infiltrate the castle"

Messahi
Blood seeped and flowed away through the waves as Fox pulled the knife from his leg. His expression stayed the same but somehow the force in eyes transformed completely. The guard froze in fear from this new aura that had invaded him. Within mere seconds the knife that was pierced deep into his leg was now protruding from the guards throat. The man died slowly as he dug the weapon from his body. A stone faced Fox turned his direction towards the other guard, the seasoned commander of the team. The commander was well versed in combat in comparison to the other men and was quite skilled with his weapon. The commander finally made the first move.

His attack was swift, Fox barley dodged the weapon but the commander counted on Fox's rapid movement. The commander raised his arm just as Foxed moved and shot off a volley of silver marbles from his arm. The commander had launched the marbles with his wrist cannon, they may just be marbles but the velocity and speed they were traveling was deadly. The marbles were inches from Fox's person when he raised his hand. Waves collided with the marbles and changed the course of their travel. One of the marbles found it's way to Killian piercing his hand and creating a sizable hole in his palm. The rest of rounds bounced about aimlessly and began slow down until they stopped moving altogether. The commander was astonished by the power Fox commanded, he dropped his weapon and ran for the barracks to warn the others. Killian strayed from the battle, he held his hand tightly screaming from the blatant hole in his hand.

Fox limped towards Killian, the injury he had incurred previously was taking it's toll, he had loss a good amount of blood.

lilk82394
Hunter slowly got up."Thank you stranger. I must get into the castle."

Hitosu Moriko
"Where is this castle???"

Messahi
Fox's body began to fall limp with every step his motion was languid but thorough. Concise steps were all he needed to close in on his target. Killian was absolutely petrified as the rightful heir approached him. One, two, three, four. Fox counted the steps in his mind. When he finally reached Killian the coward began to reason and bargain. "My royal highness, I only jest. This world is yours. I would never dream of betraying my king. I apologize. Please, spare my insolence as a show of good faith towards your people!" Fox glared at the man with great contempt. "You think I care about the people? You think I would kill just for my throne? Your a fool, and nothing more. Your petty soul is not worth an honorable death but you have given me no choice. I care for one thing only, you do not control my mother or I. And talking down to me was your greatest mistake!"

Fox raised his arm, the waves danced in unison clashing with his arm. When the waves had finished, Fox's arm was engulfed by what appeared to be a blade made from the energy of the sea. He raised his weapon in a striking motion. Killian's eyes peered back into his, crying for mercy. Then, his eyes said something else, something cunning and deceiving. When Fox finally noticed it was to late. The Commander that retreated previously came back with over a dozen reinforcements. Fox felt a sharp pain. He reached around and to his dismay several spears had been thrown into his back. The blood poured out in a dramatic fashion, meshing with the waves and creating a red stain in the area. Fox's will was strong, he edged closer to Killian and raised his arm again but it was to much. He fell to the ground, making no sounds of pain. The silence was far more telling in his condition.

Venomancer
"Well it's nice to meet you Willow. I am Tamra. Archangel of music in the heavens.More so the north but maybe we can help you get your body back.Since we both have somethig to settel with this unknown foe."

lilk82394
The castle is...um? Where in the middle of a forest and I cant fly so I wouldnt know..."

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu turned to willow "you know your way out"

naggerfaggot
Two things: Can I join this rp? and why did you change your title and picture hitosu))

Risdonoplonic
may i join?

Messahi
Fox was a good as dead. Killian was satisfied. "Well, I suppose he has gotten a bit stronger. No one will stand in my way." Killian snapped his finger and the commander stood at attention. "Sir, what should we do with the corpse?" Killian looked about the room as if he was trying to think of something devilishly clever. "Hmmm, he seems to be alive still, the boy is truly amazing. I still have some respect for him and his father. First, remove him from this this castle and then this world. And try not to hurt the lad." Killian peered at the hole in his hand and then back at the unconscious prince. "I'm letting you off easy kid." The guards hauled Fox to a carriage. They threw him into the back like they were handling trash. The commander spoke with the driver and handed him a sack with a considerable amount of money. With that the carriage was off into the mist.

Un-Bannable
Hitosu, I'm done now. Can I please join this rp?

Restricted

justinbieber
Looks like this RP is done... Didn't last too long, either. You going to give it another shot, or accept your crushing failure?

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu turned to willow "you know your way out"

Willow rolled her eyes. "Of course I do. These are my forests." She waved her hand, floating off. "This way."

Hitosu Moriko
(Justinbiener im taking therapy for my broken arm so im busy with bringing my arm everyone else gets busy so don't start talking down to me like im some child im old enough to know everyone answers at their own time its called PATIENCE)

Hitosu followed along with Willow to only be followed by a swarm shadow bees

Shadow bees are very strong and hug insects they come in many forms of other insects one sting can cause hallucinations and nightmares

The Swarm started to surround the team into a corner Hitosu thought of his weapon *Spread* His orb turned into a rapid fire Revolver it was golden and very speedy looking "Taste my Aerosol"
Hitosu shot the a very strong blast and it spread to the insect swarm and shot a multiple of them but they were still coming at them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.