Superman vs Silver Surfer pure h/h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Surfer's strength is at base level, this is current (non-Black Lantern) Superman.

Starscream M
superman demolishes surfer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Surfer's strength is at base level, this is current (non-Black Lantern) Superman.

erm

This thread is made for Superman to win.

SuperiorTech

Damn man you even took away his ability to amp.

Mshinu
Surfer is probably more durable than Supes, but without amping Norrin looses badly.

the ninjak
Considering Supes is a extreme brawler IMO this is spite

Lord Feron
SS loses. Supes finally manages a win. stick out tongue

janus77
what if Surfer decides to coat his body with Kryptonite and red sun radiation?

he'll still be fighting hand-to-hand and he most certainly won't be amping ... oh and he phases through or dodges Superman's punches?

kungfu_spidy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
SS loses. Supes finally manages a win. stick out tongue

well of course it will be hard for him considering the fact that there are morons like you that like to bash characters for no reason what an idiot (and a doom fanboy Lol)

the ninjak
Originally posted by janus77

he'll still be fighting hand-to-hand and he most certainly won't be amping ... oh and he phases through or dodges Superman's punches?

Don't H2H threads mean no tricks, no powers....just a drunken fight outside a bar style fight?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Supes pretty easily

khazra
Weve seen surfer in 2 fist fights over the last few years. One with planet hulk and one with beta ray bill.

Either are enough proof to me that this fight isnt as one sided as it would of been a few years ago. Hell, the BRB fight makes me think surfer could take supes now (Bill was totally no-goed)

Batman-Prime
Superman 9/10

AsbestosFlaygon
Without amping, Silver Surfer loses this match against one of the best brawlers in comics history.

Mindship
Superman. C'mon: this is what Big Blue does.

xJLxKing
Superman 10/10
Superman is better in all category
Experience
Techniques
Strength
Durability
Speed

And anything else

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman 10/10
Superman is better in all category
Experience
Techniques
Strength
Durability
Speed

And anything else Are you serious?

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious?

I guess! when he is not allowed to use any of his powers.

xJLxKing
Are you serious?
Yes. Read the OP

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
I guess! when he is not allowed to use any of his powers. Jlxxking doesn't read surfer though.

-Pr-
Jlxxking doesn't read surfer though.

but i do.

Superman has the better physical feats.

JakeTheBank
Superman

Harbinger
Originally posted by janus77

he'll still be fighting hand-to-hand and he most certainly won't be amping ... oh and he phases through or dodges Superman's punches? lol at your ever-present desire to wank Surfer or Hulk.

Supes wins this scenario easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

manx422
Supes

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Yep

It's fun to make some threads where the usual focus of power is shifted to something else so both characters have a chance, but this ended up being just as one-sided as regular fights between them. SM 8-9/10

To make it fair you should at least let the surfer have some of his amping so he can match SM's strengh.

levianoel
superman with too easy

levianoel
this

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/fights/superman-vs-thor.jpg

and this

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/746918-bpss_super.jpg

nuff said

the ninjak
I thought spite threads got shut down?

Originally posted by levianoel
this

http://superherouniverse.com/articles/fights/superman-vs-thor.jpg

and this

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7604/746918-bpss_super.jpg

nuff said

non canon and pis though

manx422
house of m is canon as well as jla avengers

Originally posted by manx422

jla avengers is not canon, read the rules.

the bp ss affair is pis to the point of smvfl

the ninjak

WROOOOOOOONG!!!! mad

Nihilist
JLA/Avengers is cannon, but not for use on this board.

House of M is a alt reality.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
but i do.

Superman has the better physical feats. He's a better fighter imo but Surfer is more durable. Surfer's recent showings while depowered against the Hulk and his showing against BrB shows he can throw down when he needs to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes. Read the OP Yes, it states his strength is at base level which has nothing to do with durability.

manx422
Superman is more durable

darthgoober
Superman is more durable
Nah. Supes is stronger, but other than that they're pretty much even in every other physical category.

Still, combined with his superior h2h skills strength is enough to give him the win in this thread.

manx422
Originally posted by the ninjak
WROOOOOOOONG!!!! mad u don't know shit about comics mad

quanchi112
Superman is more durable I disagree. I don't see how anyone would claim otherwise also and what proof they would cite.

kgkg
Even with the ability to amp Surfer would have no chance against Superman in h2h.

Juk3n
wow a 2 man brawl with only 1 brawler. good thread is good.

dmills
Surfer's strength is at base level, this is current (non-Black Lantern) superman laughing out loud at those stipulations. Supes wins.

Simbon
This is stupid. Surfer is hands down my favorite hero, but it is ridiculous to think that he could slug it out with superman w/out amping or using his board. Even w/ amping and board, it would be a really tough fight for Norrin if he can't use any of his crazy power-cosmic tricks. Is unamped Surfer even class 100? This is like pitting Magneto against Surfer in an energy-manipulating contest. mad

Colossus-Big C
I disagree. I don't see how anyone would claim otherwise also and what proof they would cite. do you change your avy and sig like every 3 weeks?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
do you change your avy and sig like every 3 weeks? Recently I have but not every three weeks or anything. I was waiting to beat dante's inferno until I asked for the sig. I really only played it a few days and tuesday I was going to read comics and thought I want to beat this game and did so that day. Loved it.

D_Dude1210
Silly spite thread.

Next thread should be: Superman vs. Silver Surfer: Pure energy attack battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.