War Of The Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Its a fight to the death in an all out war of the Hulks

Happy Dance Happy Dance

*WWHulk
*Cosmic Hulk
*Skarr

VS

*Red Hulk
*Red She-Hulk
*She-Hulk (Lyra)

the ninjak
Team 1 Baby
IMO WWH beats any of the other 3.
With the others DAMN!

Mshinu
Rulk absorbs the Gamma Radiation, The Power Cosmic and the Old Power. Then he stomps team 1. Then he stomps his teammates. Then he stomps himself, hard.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Rulk absorbs the Gamma Radiation, The Power Cosmic and the Old Power. Then he stomps team 1. Then he stomps his teammates. Then he stomps himself, hard.

Interesting.....then how come Rulk couldn't do that previously when Hulk beat him.

Survivor19
Which Hulk do you mean?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Survivor19
Which Hulk do you mean?

Plain Green! After Rulk humiliated Thor. I can't remember the issue.
I find Rulk and all the other new members of the family to be deeply disrespectful and abrupt.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
Plain Green! After Rulk humiliated Thor. I can't remember the issue.
I find Rulk and all the other new members of the family to be deeply disrespectful and abrupt.

The only reason Hulk survived that fight is that Thor helped him. He didn`t absorb because crushing the dumb & weak green Hulk with his fists is more satisfying.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
The only reason Hulk survived that fight is that Thor helped him. He didn`t absorb because crushing the dumb & weak green Hulk with his fists is more satisfying.

eh ... fair enough! Reading Hulk then was like watching WWE. Stupid, Fake and Stupid! Completely turned me off the present stuff which from what I heard is more cerebral due to Banner being back.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
eh ... fair enough! Reading Hulk then was like watching WWE. Stupid, Fake and Stupid! Completely turned me off the present stuff which from what I heard is more cerebral due to Banner being back.

indeed.. Banner would own big G with his ipod any day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.