Photon vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Photon has no instability issues. Go!

Wild Shadow
photon. geek

"Id"
bumpage

Colossus-Big C
who is photon?

Monica Rambeau aka captain marvel aka pulsar

Mindset
Photon is Genis Vell.

"Id"
Originally posted by Havoc
Photon is Genis Vell.

Right you are.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
Monica Rambeau aka captain marvel aka pulsar shes the one that damaged galactus ship right?

"Id"
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
shes the one that damaged galactus ship right?

I dont recall.

But Photon vs Thor. Go!

thanos-prime
Photon

galactusischere
Genis-Vell

Enyalus
Well if Thor gets trashed by Hulk and Photon hangs with Maestro....

Hehe.

Genis wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Pretty good fight. I'm not sure who wins. I see it being a near stalemate like it was with Sentry and Photon but with Photon being sane here, his less likely to enter a physical confrontation. At the same time, a sane Photon limited himself from what I recall. That's why Insane Genis was so damn powerful in my opinion.

Probably a split with both doing the regular thing they would in their normal mindsets.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
At the same time, a sane Photon limited himself from what I recall. That's why Insane Genis was so damn powerful in my opinion.
Yeah. Sane Photon was distracted in every battle he was in (including against Sentry), because while he was fighting he was also using his CA to look through alternate timelines and universes for a scenario where he didn't destroy the universe.

kgkg
Photon easy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Sane Photon was distracted in every battle he was in (including against Sentry), because while he was fighting he was also using his CA to look through alternate timelines and universes for a scenario where he didn't destroy the universe.

I thought he some times consciously tried to find a safe scenario but when he engaged in a battle his main conscious thought was the battle while the rest of his mind was focused on a solution. Well it's been a while. I need to re-read those Thunderbolt issues. It's been like 5 years now since I read them.

Galan007
Yeah. Sane Photon was distracted in every battle he was in (including against Sentry), because while he was fighting he was also using his CA to look through alternate timelines and universes for a scenario where he didn't destroy the universe. What about when Hyperion smacked him around? shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, a physical confrontation would be the wrong move for Genis.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
What about when Hyperion smacked him around? shifty
He didn't do that poorly. And while I love Fabian Nicieza's writing, he really didn't seem to know how to write Genis IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, it's not surprising with Genis' history. I mean he became Photon after Atlas killed me by beating on him. To be fair though it was a sneak attack.

And I recall sane Genis looking pretty damn outclassed by the Hulk.

He has some good physical showings, but it wouldn't be smart to get into a fist fight. Not with Thor.

Galan007
He didn't do that poorly. And while I love Fabian Nicieza's writing, he really didn't seem to know how to write Genis IMO. I agree. That's just one of the only 'low showings' Photon has to his name, so I'm going to cling to it gawd damnit!!

stick out tongue

Enyalus
Meh, it's not surprising with Genis' history. I mean he became Photon after Atlas killed me by beating on him. To be fair though it was a sneak attack.
Which is just weird, because Genis is energy.

And I recall sane Genis looking pretty damn outclassed by the Hulk.
Naw. He blasts Hulk initially and looks pretty good. Tries to do it again to no effect and wonders why, but its because Hulk had gotten 3x stronger with that first blast. After he adjusts, not a bad showing. Plus he was still a noob with the Bands. Still very inexperienced.

He has some good physical showings, but it wouldn't be smart to get into a fist fight. Not with Thor.
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.