Gambit VS Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

youtuber
its gambit vs gorgon who will win no stone stare for gorgon

the ninjak
Remy blows him away and sticks to the air when he is close.
If Gorgon manages to grab him Remy just spits some explosive gum in his face and starts again.

youtuber
ye i think that while gorgon is great he is a little overrated people think he cant be touched but i think stonwall proved it wrong smile

Mshinu
Gambit puts up a fight.. but not a very long one.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by youtuber
ye i think that while gorgon is great he is a little overrated people think he cant be touched but i think stonwall proved it wrong smile
For starters stone wall was not even landed direct hits and was like 20 plus feat tall enraged and is son of crusher creel the absorbing man. To pretend that some how takes away from gorgon is rediculous.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by the ninjak
Remy blows him away and sticks to the air when he is close.
If Gorgon manages to grab him Remy just spits some explosive gum in his face and starts again.
How Gorgon can read his mind is faster, more skilled and has better reflexes.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Gambit puts up a fight.. but not a very long one.

Yeah...Gorgon has had some pretty nice upgrades + prestige! But Gambit back in the day...during his shortly lived series would put Deadpool and Cap to shame. He was an explosive super ninja with class!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah...Gorgon has had some pretty nice upgrades + prestige! But Gambit back in the day...during his shortly lived series would put Deadpool and Cap to shame. He was an explosive super ninja with class!
Not really he had some nice agility feats and reflex feats but nothing superior to Capt. He get manhandle all the same by gorgon.

AlmightyKfish
I can't see Remy being able to put Gorgon down easily.

I mean, near Wolverine level healing + damn good durability for a mid meta. (he took a powerful seismic blast from Quake and didn't appear to be hurt much, if at all)

Battlehammer
Plus his body is dead so there no vital area's to hit.

Survivor19
Well, with his new badly defined powers Gambit can be able to kill Gorgon by landing a single hit with charged card. Or touch, for that matter.

And Gorgon can sneak up on him and decapitate him anyway. The Gorgon!!!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well, with his new badly defined powers Gambit can be able to kill Gorgon by landing a single hit with charged card. Or touch, for that matter.

And Gorgon can sneak up on him and decapitate him anyway. The Gorgon!!!
No he can't, Gorgons already dead I dont even think his death card would even work.

Gambit has yet to show the ability to charge organic matter if not mistaken.

This is true.

Survivor19
Why, he has the ability and he has shown it... He charged Shaw in the Legacy.

Maybe, maybe not.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Why, he has the ability and he has shown it... He charged Shaw in the Legacy.

Maybe, maybe not.
what issue? I recall it being his clothing not him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.