The twilight dislike thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Dunno if this is against the rules but I think this should actually be allowed, twilight is the worst film series ever! Bella is the most annoying female character ever and the vampires are bunch of sparkly annoying emos! The whole thing is just...awful, I saw the first one because I wanted to see what the hype was about, saw the sequel cause the girl I went with said she'd pay cuz i refused to pay my own money to see it. After that I'm not seeing anymore of them and I wish I never had.

xJLxKing
I hate Twilight.

super pr*xy
twilight sucks balls. i went to go see the crazies and the new installment of this so called "saga" is apparently coming out this year. know the date, then pick a fight with your wife or girlfriend so you won't have to see it.

Impediment
If I allow this thread to stay open, then that would give leeway for everyone else to make similar threads about every movie that they disliked, and would overrun the forum. Better to just use the existing Twilight thread to vent your disdain therein.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.