psylocke vs gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on....

battle inside the danger room..

1) h2h

2) standard steel swords for psylocke and bow staff and throwing knives for remy. no TP, TK.... no Charging for gambit.

Battlehammer
Psylocke rapes.

Wild Shadow
you mean gambit would rape her... its pretty much his powerset and he has the tools for the crime in question. smokin'

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you mean gambit would rape her... its pretty much his powerset and he has the tools for the crime in question. smokin'
You do realize she was trained by Ogun right and was able to beat him?

How the hell does gambit stand a chances in either scenerio? She vastly superior to him in skill and she has far greater power set..........

She recieved a life time of training from him which would put her with vastly more experience then Gambit as well and if not mistaken she trained with Sabre-tooth as well........

Not seeing how Gambit stands a chance here........

Wild Shadow
did Ogun do the Ma mind transfer? otherwise taking a few weeks or days or hour lessons arent enough to bump her up in her MA skill lvl.

i also said no powers!!!!!!!!! for her!!!!!!!!!

also i am more impressed with gambits lvl of skill and physical attributes then betsy...

i havent seen her block bullets or energy blast or catch a round out of the air..

Battlehammer
did Ogun do the Ma mind transfer? otherwise taking a few weeks or days or hour lessons are enough to bump her up in her MA skill lvl.

i also said no powers!!!!!!!!! for her!!!!!!!!!

also i am more impressed with gambits lvl of skill and physical attributes then betty...

i havent seen her block bullets or energy blast or catch a round out of the air..
Yes he did and he stated it was a Life time of training. How else do you think she could beat him? It was Exiles issue 9.

So she has not powers, but gambit has them?

Well you be wrong and quite miss informed about her..........

So why does that matter when she beaten on and taken it to people who would or have stomp on Gambit?

Wild Shadow
Gambit also has his own lay to claim too.. he beat sabretooth easy and had him at bow staff point... :P

anyways.... what was the backstory to betsy beating ogun?

Battlehammer
Gambit also has his own lay to claim too.. he beat sabretooth easy and had him at bow staff point... :P

anyways.... what was the backstory to betsy beating ogun?

when was this? The only time I remeber is when he throw cards in sabre-tooth mouth and that was far cry from beating him. Ogun is vastly more skilled then Sabre-tooth as well.

Betsy trained with Ogun to take out slaymaster. He trained her with a life time of knowledge. She beat him and he stated that she was his greatest creation and then she killed slaymaster I believe.

Battlehammer
ko,kill cis on morality on....

battle inside the danger room..

1) h2h

2) standard steel swords for psylocke and bow staff and throwing knives for remy. no TP, TK.... no Charging for gambit.

How can gambit hope to win, she far more powerful and better fighter in the first scenerio.

second scenerio again she was trained and beat the greatest swordmen ever to live.......wtf is gambit gunna do?

Wild Shadow
Gambit fought Sabretooth in the X mansion when Sabe tried to reveal gambits past to Rogue....

Battlehammer
Gambit fought Sabretooth in the X mansion when Sabe tried to reveal gambits past to Rogue....
You mean when sabre-tooth was chained up..........

can you give the issue number?

Battlehammer
Also Gambit has fair very poorly against Wolverine over the years.....Psylocke just recently took him to a stalemate while he was Berserker......

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Also Gambit has fair very poorly against Wolverine over the years.....Psylocke just recently took him to a stalemate while he was Berserker...... she was sing her damn powers!!! it be hard for anyone to get near her when she has TK swords manipulation and was all out fighting she could crush ppl alone with a thought.

but her CIS is usually her downfall she tries to fight like a ninja more then a powerhouse that she is.. that is why she was beaten by exile sabretooth who wasnt trying to kill her. also not sure but wasnt wlverine not trying to fight her or killer to begin with but was trying to get around her to kill matsuo?

sooo... i dont know if she would win or even stalemate logan if logan actually put some effort in a MA fight with her even with her added training.. rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Gambit Sabe fight: probably dont recall dont matter since Sabe was chained up he had claw dampners and scent surpressed nothing else.

Battlehammer
she was sing her damn powers!!! it be hard for anyone to get near her when she has TK swords manipulation and was all out fighting she could crush ppl alone with a thought.

but her CIS is usually her downfall she tries to fight like a ninja more then a powerhouse that she is.. that is why she was beaten by exile sabretooth who wasnt trying to kill her. also not sure but wasnt wlverine not trying to fight her or killer to begin with but was trying to get around her to kill matsuo?

sooo... i dont know if she would win or even stalemate logan if logan actually put some effort in a MA fight with her even with her added training.. rolling on floor laughing smokin'

Gambit Sabe fight: probably dont recall dont matter since Sabe was chained up he had claw dampners and scent surpressed nothing else.
In the first match her powers arnt stripped.

No he was trying to put her down and her cis won't effect her hell it effect Gambit more she far more likely to kill.

She stalemated a berserker wolverine...........

He had his powers surpressed.....thoses are huge handy caps.......how is that even relevent to the thread?

also I not seeing your logic here, how does Gambit win if niether have powers, but she vastly superior to him in skill and experience?

Wild Shadow
Gambit cant charge cards but he can use his superior Agility and physical attributes along with his MA skills... also his seduction power isnt effected either..wink3

anyways Sabretooth physical powers werent suppressed He took out the entire Danger room program on maximum setting with those on. only other person who has done a similar thing was Wolverine..Sabe just couldnt claw or smell his hyper senses were dulled to help keep the blood rage in check.

also i dont believe logan was an actual berserker mode rather he was regressing into his feral mode instead. from what i saw from the fight Betsy wasnt going to be the one coming out on top if logan had quit.iirc

Battlehammer
Gambit cant charge cards but he can use his superior Agility and physical attributes along with his MA skills... also his seduction power isnt effected either..wink3

anyways Sabretooth physical powers werent suppressed He took out the entire Danger room program on maximum setting with those on. only other person who has done a similar thing was Wolverine..Sabe just couldnt claw or smell his hyper senses were dulled to help keep the blood rage in check.

also i dont believe logan was an actual berserker mode rather he was regressing into his feral mode instead. from what i saw from the fight Betsy wasnt going to be the one coming out on top if logan had quit.iirc
Gambit physical attributes comes from his powers.....he would not have them.........

Thoss are huge disadvantages he did not have when he face psylocke.......

No he was Berserker it was even stated, thats why her telepathy had no effect.

Logan might have won in the end, but that crazy better then gambit ever done.

Survivor19
Surrender in the face of certain death isn't called "stalemate" in my books.

pinksushi1
Psylocke uses telepathy and wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Surrender in the face of certain death isn't called "stalemate" in my books.
Re read the fight she was matching him the entire time, she simply new the fight would not stop untill one died, so she opt to stop fighting hoping it pull him out of it.

The one to die would be her though. Make no mistakes about it

Wild Shadow
i make the rules not you!!! mad i say what powers are being used and i did no charging that was all i said i didnt cancel out his physical mutation.

i am the bus driver, i say where you sit, now go to the back of the bus!! sit down, Sh$# up and lick the window!! rolling on floor laughing laughing

post the scans i wanna see them again.. and bye the way gambit did better with logan then she did b/c unlike her he wasnt using his powers which hers are far more massive then gambits... so Gambit actually had to rely more on his MA and physical attributes to survive logan...

also a similar fight where gambit semi used his power to support his close quarter fighting ala betsy .... Gambit took on X-cutioner.

Survivor19
Even when Jinn had to save her?

Battlehammer
i make the rules not you!!! mad i say what powers are being used and i did no charging that was all i said i didnt cancel out his physical mutation.

i am the bus driver, i say where you sit, now go to the back of the bus!! sit down, Sh$# up and lick the window!! rolling on floor laughing laughing

post the scans i wanna see them again.. and bye the way gambit did better with logan then she did b/c unlike her he wasnt using his powers which hers are far more massive then gambits... so Gambit actually had to rely more on his MA and physical attributes to survive logan...

also a similar fight where gambit semi used his power to support his close quarter fighting ala betsy .... Gambit took on X-cutioner.
sp Gambit gets powers for this fight but not psylocke? how is that fair?

lol

I can't I wish I could. Gambit powers are physical as well so he was using his powers and which fight are ou talking about they had 4 fights......and he used his cards before......and she did much better...........

the ninjak
Gambit wins her ass if no powers are involved.
Meaning it would be a close fight but Remy wins then they do it!

King Castle
hmm.. i am still not sure who to go for but leaning toward DDD's argument

StyleTime
For what it's worth....

I am a Gambit fan and I still think he'll lose here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.