Yuga Khan vs Ymir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Omega Vision
Hrm. Hard to say. I like Yuga better though.

guy222
Ymir

galactusischere
Yuga IMO.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hrm. Hard to say. I like Yuga better though.

Yuga Khan escaped from the Source Wall through force of will and uber power. If Atum eats him I'll bet he'll get serious indigestion, assuming he can eat him. .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ah yes a lesson in fanboism from Mr All-My-Threads-Involve-Juggernaut-Or-Atum. stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Ah yes a lesson in fanboism from Mr All-My-Threads-Involve-Juggernaut-Or-Atum. stick out tongue do you know Ymir is an insect to Demogorge?..not even a snack, your foolishness is of the scales son... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
do you know Ymir is an insect to Demogorge?..not even a snack, your foolishness is of the scales son... roll eyes (sarcastic)
You give Atum way too much credit. He had trouble with Thor.

nicamarvin
You give Atum way too much credit. He had trouble with Thor. Its his Brother............ mad

nicamarvin
You give Atum way too much credit. He had trouble with Thor. and ferral scratch Juggernaut's arm...Whats your point... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
You give Atum way too much credit...

its not me...heck even Odin and other skyfather gods fear him

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35698/755313-godhed1.jpg Can any of this fools make Odin as scare as he was back then... mad

I dought Ymir is as feared... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
Wow a triple post all directed at one post. Use the edit button next time, kid.

nicamarvin
Wow a triple post all directed at one post. Use the edit button next time, kid. .... stick out tongue

quanchi112
Ymir wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by galactusischere
Yuga IMO.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yuga

The Nuul
Yoga...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.