Deathsrtroke vs Mr.X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Lord Feron
DS wins but after a beating.

Aries_04
Tough decision for me, I like both characters and both of them kick a$$. But I'm going with X.

manx422
Deathsrtroke stomps
X got double teamed by cage n danny
Deathstroke nearly defeated JLA

Warlord
I love how when DC wants to hype a character he lets him/her to take out the JLA line up of that time...I can think at least 5 characters that have done it so far....

anyways DS should win (against X not the JLA of course...wink)

The Nuul
Originally posted by manx422
Deathsrtroke stomps
X got double teamed by cage n danny

I love how this guy is underminding IF. Like he acutally reads Marvel....

Yeah....ummmmm....fail.

DS should have dropped within the first second of that fight.

Probably wins this. How are his anti-tp defenses?

manx422
i read both dc and marvel
u r the 1 full of fail

Survivor19
Better then Mr. X' TP offense

Anyway, i vote for Deathstroke and hope Logan will kill the bastard in the upcoming one-shot

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
I love how this guy is underminding IF. Like he acutally reads Marvel....

Yeah....ummmmm....fail.

right - o big grin

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
Probably wins this. How are his anti-tp defenses?

Tell me why you think this matters.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Tell me why you think this matters.

?

Becasue mr x is a telepath and his thing is anticipating opponent's moves before they make it by reading their mental activity. mr x kicked the shit out of wolverine until he wont berserk and there was no more voluntary movement to read

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
?

Becasue mr x is a telepath and his thing is anticipating opponent's moves before they make it by reading their mental activity. mr x kicked the shit out of wolverine until he wont berserk and there was no more voluntary movement to read

I believe they retconned the way his power works. There was a sheild breifing and they said exactly how he "reads" his opponent. "He locks on to the

You can thank someone else for this...

Originally posted by Aries_04
Mister X explains his powers.

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4162/tbolts13613.th.jpg

The Thunderbolts getting a run-down of X's capabilities.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7458/thunderbolts132011.th.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1446/thunderbolts132012.th.jpg

So actually bypassing your thoughts and locks onto the signals of your brain, much more accurate imo and no way associated with a individual's TP resistance or willpower.

I believe they retconned the way his power works. There was a sheild breifing and they said exactly how he "reads" his opponent. "He locks on to the

You can thank someone else for this...

So actually bypassing your thoughts and locks onto the signals of your brain, much more accurate imo and no way associated with a individual's TP resistance or willpower.

Yeah I've seen that, but I think he's back to basics again. He couldn't read Ironfist's drunken style because it doesnt require conscious thought and I think it's been explicitelly described as TP since then.

Juk3n
Nightwing and Batman can both hold DS for a short time, Batman moreso can leave DS limping away. Both of whom would be soundly curbed by X.

see wut i did der?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
Yeah I've seen that, but I think he's back to basics again. He couldn't read Ironfist's drunken style because it doesnt require conscious thought and I think it's been explicitelly described as TP since then.

bah i didn't get to read that fight but i heard of it. Thats retarded if they really changed it to reading thoughts ...

Wild Shadow
DS with his full gear stomps Mr. X comfortably. without it, X gets the majority but he works for it.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Survivor19

Anyway, i vote for Deathstroke and hope Logan will kill the bastard in the upcoming one-shot

The one shot takes place between his first appearance and his appearance in THunderbolts. So he's already survived the fight loser.

Aries_04
Originally posted by manx422

with prep.

with pis

The Nuul
with prep. Originally posted by 753
with pis

thumb up

Wild Shadow
Writer armor and some large heaping of CIS effecting DS's opponents .

-K-M-
No one remember him fighting the Teen Titans with Donna Troy and Flash and was getting the upper-hand with no prep or special weapons?

Wild Shadow
i do.

Konton
Originally posted by -K-M-
No one remember him fighting the Teen Titans with Donna Troy and Flash and was getting the upper-hand with no prep or special weapons?

PIS.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19

No it not. Wolverine TP Defence>>>>>DS and we saw how much trouble x had with him.......

Battlehammer
Originally posted by 753
He could not read IF becuase the writer was a hack who took over for a single issue and ignored how the character was potrayed for the entire run........it was IF Luke cage jack off fest in which everyone elses was written horribly......

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He could not read IF becuase the writer was a hack who took over for a single issue and ignored how the character was potrayed for the entire run........it was IF Luke cage jack off fest in which everyone elses was written horribly...... lol battlehammer, I see you're back to your old ways of blaming the writer roll eyes (sarcastic)

redhotrash
In this ONE instance I have to agree with him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol battlehammer, I see you're back to your old ways of blaming the writer roll eyes (sarcastic)
Have you even read the issues I am talking about? of course not you dont even read comics and yet you insist on discussing them.

It was bad writing and anyone with haft a brain who read the arc would know this. It not simply chances that a writer took over for one issue and in that one issue many statements and showing of many characters on the Thunderbolts contradicted the issues before and after it.....

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
In this ONE instance I have to agree with him.
I mean it pretty evident that reember did not read a dam issue of the Thunderbolts before writing the issue.

redhotrash
I wouldnt go that far, but yeah he was mishandled. Im not saying X could definately beat IF, but I think it'd be a nasty fight.

Battlehammer
I wouldnt go that far, but yeah he was mishandled. Im not saying X could definately beat IF, but I think it'd be a nasty fight.
Me either, I just think that issue was terribly inaccurate. Thunderbolts were treated terribly in that issue. I mean the most annoy thing was not even the IF drunkin fist thing, but that crap when Luke goes "you can't read two of us at once though" dispite the fact he done just that many times through out Thunderbolts.

redhotrash
Do you even need to read Cage? "Gosh, I wonder if hes going to try and slug it out with me?" Man I wish the Skrulls or someone killed that guy.

Starscream M
Do you even need to read Cage? "Gosh, I wonder if hes going to try and slug it out with me?" Man I wish the Skrulls or someone killed that guy. FU buddy! I like Cage...he's grown on me from New Avengers. He's just a straightup no nonsense brawler.

Battlehammer
Do you even need to read Cage? "Gosh, I wonder if hes going to try and slug it out with me?" Man I wish the Skrulls or someone killed that guy.
yea he getting kind boring for me, he was cool at first but he kinda lame and to much the steriotype,

redhotrash
Just like all the other generic straight up no nonsense brawlers? The weakest member of a team shouldnt be barking orders unless his name is Captain America.

Starscream M
Just like all the other generic straight up no nonsense brawlers? The weakest member of a team shouldnt be barking orders unless his name is Captain America. he ain't the weakest member...he's one of the most durable and strongest. so not sure what you're talking about.

Starscream M
yea he getting kind boring for me, he was cool at first but he kinda lame and to much the steriotype, what stereotype?

Battlehammer
Just like all the other generic straight up no nonsense brawlers? The weakest member of a team shouldnt be barking orders unless his name is Captain America.
true that, cage is an idiot as well. It like wtf why the hell are you parking orders when everyone is either way smarter then you or combat veterain with decades of leading special opt teams ect.

Battlehammer
what stereotype?
hood rat.........it pretty obvious.......I mean there a reason he talks that way........if he was white ther eno way in hell they have he say that nonsenses and act the way he does........

Starscream M
true that, cage is an idiot as well. It like wtf why the hell are you parking orders when everyone is either way smarter then you or combat veterain with decades of leading special opt teams ect. cage has common sense...and sometimes that's what you need

logan ain't a leader

peter ain't a leader

ms.marvel doesn't have clout to lead new avengers

luke cage is the one they all trust in.

redhotrash
He was on a team with Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Dr. Strange....
As for "What stereotype", Cage very much comes across as a black character being written by writers who have no idea how a black character should speak/act.

Starscream M
hood rat.........it pretty obvious.......I mean there a reason he talks that way........if he was white ther eno way in hell they have he say that nonsenses and act the way he does........ um...he doesn't even talk hood. and that's not stereotype, what, you expect him to talk like a professor?

he just talks like a tough guy.

Starscream M
He was on a team with Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Dr. Strange....
As for "What stereotype", Cage very much comes across as a black character being written by writers who have no idea how a black character should speak/act. spiderman is less durable, wolverine is weaker, IF is weaker and less durable, dr.strange wasn't really on the team

--

I've been reading New Avengers (its my fav comic team), and I never thought of luke Cage as some black hoodlum. I think they make him realistic and subtle.

JakeTheBank
Both Captain America and Iron Man have commented on Cage's natural kind of charisma during the early issue of New Avengers. He's a down to earth kind of guy people like and trust. So I don't see how it's odd for him to be thrust in the role of a leader.

Battlehammer
cage has common sense...and sometimes that's what you need

logan ain't a leader

peter ain't a leader

ms.marvel doesn't have clout to lead new avengers

luke cage is the one they all trust in.
Not really....haft the time his idea are garbage.

Logan not a leader......dude he currently leads a team.........you might want to actually read some comics........

peter a lot smarter then cage is and just as good of a leader.......

clout? wtf and ms marvel has lead teams before..........and is way more fit then cage is........

They don't trust his ass anymore then the rest of them.........hgell cage was the one making are the trouble during the secret invasion and almsot caused the team to turn on eachother.......

redhotrash
Well to be fair, I really shouldnt be arguing that you cant like someone, lol. My bad. I just dont see very many redeeming qualities about the guy. Personally whenever I want to give a good example of a african american character being written well, I point towards old school Spawn. He wasnt overblown, but he did keep his ethnicity and heritage.

Wild Shadow
weaker by powerset versatility and intelligence he doesnt bring much to any team that they already dont have.

so by weak yes he is.

Battlehammer
um...he doesn't even talk hood. and that's not stereotype, what, you expect him to talk like a professor?

he just talks like a tough guy.
please gop actaully read the comics.....he acts like a hood rat every other word out of his mouth is something like yo, homie or some crpa like that.

redhotrash
Side Note, it seemed to me like the only reason Cage was the leader is because he declared himself as such.

JakeTheBank
Do you even know what "hood rat" means?

Starscream M
Not really....haft the time his idea are garbage.

Logan not a leader......dude he currently leads a team.........you might want to actually read some comics........

peter a lot smarter then cage is and just as good of a leader.......

clout? wtf and ms marvel has lead teams before..........and is way more fit then cage is........

They don't trust his ass anymore then the rest of them.........hgell cage was the one making are the trouble during the secret invasion and almsot caused the team to turn on eachother.......

you're an idiot

logan only leads misfits...ala xfactor. he can't lead a diverse group like the new avengers.

peter is not a good leader...he has no confidence to lead.

Ms. Marvel has little clout because she was with mighty avengers and was hunting the new avengers...they weren't trusting her initially.

Cage is loved...when he got the heart transplant by osborn, you saw how many people not just trusted, but LOVED cage.

Battlehammer
spiderman is less durable, wolverine is weaker, IF is weaker and less durable, dr.strange wasn't really on the team

--

I've been reading New Avengers (its my fav comic team), and I never thought of luke Cage as some black hoodlum. I think they make him realistic and subtle.
what does being less durable or not as storng have anything to do with this.....also IF is way stronger then cage....dam man can you jsut read a comic for **** sakes?

BS you read it. Clearly you havent.......there nothing subtle about him at all.........

Starscream M
Well to be fair, I really shouldnt be arguing that you cant like someone, lol. My bad. I just dont see very many redeeming qualities about the guy. Personally whenever I want to give a good example of a african american character being written well, I point towards old school Spawn. He wasnt overblown, but he did keep his ethnicity and heritage. I liked spawn as well. But I think people think you shouldn't write african americans like street characters...well, luke cage came from the streets. so he should sound like someone from that background. unlike t'challa, who is a king. I don't think the fact that luke has street roots makes him any less deep a character though.

Starscream M
Side Note, it seemed to me like the only reason Cage was the leader is because he declared himself as such. well, leaders step up and lead. they don't wait for others to take action.

Luke stepped up and took ownership of the team. that takes leadership and balls.

redhotrash
Logan has led a LOT of teams if you think about. Granted not for any real length of time, but thats more due to his character walking out/being seperated than anything.
Spidey has led a few himself, though more on a 'strike force' level than as a ongoing team (see Maximum Carnage for example, he has to hold together a lot of combustable elements).
Ms. Marvel admittedly sucks, the best thing to come from her was classic Rogue.
As for people loving Cage.... Even Stiltman had a big turnout at his funereal.

Starscream M
what does being less durable or not as storng have anything to do with this.....also IF is way stronger then cage....dam man can you jsut read a comic for **** sakes?

BS you read it. Clearly you havent.......there nothing subtle about him at all......... um, someone said before luke is the weakest member of the team...I was responding to that.

and yes, I've read EVERY New Avenger issue (including the annuals). I know far more about New Avengers than you do. and they portray luke cage very well in it.

JakeTheBank
I liked spawn as well. But I think people think you shouldn't write african americans like street characters...well, luke cage came from the streets. so he should sound like someone from that background. unlike t'challa, who is a king. I don't think the fact that luke has street roots makes him any less deep a character though.

As someone who was raised in an African American household, I never got the impression that Cage comes off as a negative stereotype. Granted, Power Man back in the day was something else, but if anything, Cage shows you can have a black man come from the streets and not be an idiot or ignorant beyond belief. As far as his dialogue goes, it seems pretty realistic and consistant to his background, and even then he doesn't come off in a negative light, so I don't see the problem myself.

Starscream M
Logan has led a LOT of teams if you think about. Granted not for any real length of time, but thats more due to his character walking out/being seperated than anything.
Spidey has led a few himself, though more on a 'strike force' level than as a ongoing team (see Maximum Carnage for example, he has to hold together a lot of combustable elements).
Ms. Marvel admittedly sucks, the best thing to come from her was classic Rogue.
As for people loving Cage.... Even Stiltman had a big turnout at his funereal. yeah but the thing with spiderman and wolverine is that they don't like to lead. sure spidey will do so if he's in a pinch situation, but he prefers to be a member or solo rather than actually lead a team.

Logan as well.

they're not natural leaders although they CAN lead.

Battlehammer
you're an idiot

logan only leads misfits...ala xfactor. he can't lead a diverse group like the new avengers.

peter is not a good leader...he has no confidence to lead.

Ms. Marvel has little clout because she was with mighty avengers and was hunting the new avengers...they weren't trusting her initially.

Cage is loved...when he got the heart transplant by osborn, you saw how many people not just trusted, but LOVED cage.
it funny when you call me an idiot and then make stupid comments like wolverien leads xfactor go dam your ignorant ****.

First off it X-force and there stone cold killers......no misfits......he also lead the x-men on several occassions and scot has been trying for years to have him lead teams.....hell wolverine even ran a simulation that show leader prowesses and passed with flying colors........oh and prof x wanted Logan to help co lead the x-men with scot form the get go.......he also lead numerous teams like team x, numerous special opt groups and the original alpha flight, god dam why can't you shut up for onces and not make ignorant comments over and over you just sound like an idiot.

He just as fit as Luke is, and he much smarter.

Again you make another ignorant statement......they allways trusted her, always.......it was never question, hell when they had problems she was the firts person they called........

who cares if they lvoe him, if spiderman or any other avengers was in the same situtation it would have been the same reaction, you logic is just plan stupid.

redhotrash
Either way, its kind of silly to bust on someone for simply liking a character. I apologize lol.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
As someone who was raised in an African American household, I never got the impression that Cage comes off as a negative stereotype. Granted, Power Man back in the day was something else, but if anything, Cage shows you can have a black man come from the streets and not be an idiot or ignorant beyond belief. As far as his dialogue goes, it seems pretty realistic and consistant to his background, and even then he doesn't come off in a negative light, so I don't see the problem myself. exactly...I enjoy the way Luke Cage is portrayed. I never think of him as some stereotype caricature when I read him.

btw, were you agreeing with me or disagreeing..couldn't tell.

Original Smurph
exactly...btw, were you agreeing with me or disagreeing..couldn't tell. no expression

Starscream M
Either way, its kind of silly to bust on someone for simply liking a character. I apologize lol. no prob. I didn't take it that you were busting me anyways. I just disagreed with your assessment of luke cage as a character...because I think New Avengers has shown Luke in more deep light than virtually any other character

they've shown him as

a great friend, a hotheaded and passionate leader, a flawed lover, a dolting father, etc

I never read cage before New Avengers...and I've now grown to really like him as a character because of it. he's so multidimensional and real imo.

Battlehammer
yeah but the thing with spiderman and wolverine is that they don't like to lead. sure spidey will do so if he's in a pinch situation, but he prefers to be a member or solo rather than actually lead a team.

Logan as well.

they're not natural leaders although they CAN lead.

They are natural leaders......wanting to lead and being good at it don't go hand in hand for **** sakes cyclopes dident even want to lead to begin with nor was he confident and now he possibly top 2 best leaders in marvel universes......

JakeTheBank
exactly...I enjoy the way Luke Cage is portrayed. I never think of him as some stereotype caricature when I read him.

btw, were you agreeing with me or disagreeing..couldn't tell.

I was agreeing with you.

Battlehammer
Either way, its kind of silly to bust on someone for simply liking a character. I apologize lol.
we were not busting on them to be honest. we simply said he boring and annoy sterotype which he is, it not negative sterotype, but it still a sterotype which I find to be quite lame.

Starscream M
we were not busting on them to be honest. we simply said he boring and annoy sterotype which he is, it not negative sterotype, but it still a sterotype which I find to be quite lame. lol

so you don't want a black guy from the streets to sound like a black guy from the streets?

you're a joke.

Battlehammer
lol

so you don't want a black guy from the streets to sound like a black guy from the streets?

you're a joke.
Not really he a full grown man and he sounds like a gang banger

I am a joke? Thing was actually in a gang and he does not sound like a thug, but sure as shit if he was black he sound worse then cage does.

I am the joke? How can you call anyone names when you talked out your ass over and over in this thread and was wrong at every turn?

do I even need to recap the crap you said that was just straight up BS.

Starscream M
it funny when you call me an idiot and then make stupid comments like wolverien leads xfactor go dam your ignorant ****.

First off it X-force and there stone cold killers......no misfits......he also lead the x-men on several occassions and scot has been trying for years to have him lead teams.....hell wolverine even ran a simulation that show leader prowesses and passed with flying colors........oh and prof x wanted Logan to help co lead the x-men with scot form the get go.......he also lead numerous teams like team x, numerous special opt groups and the original alpha flight, god dam why can't you shut up for onces and not make ignorant comments over and over you just sound like an idiot.

He just as fit as Luke is, and he much smarter.

Again you make another ignorant statement......they allways trusted her, always.......it was never question, hell when they had problems she was the firts person they called........

who cares if they lvoe him, if spiderman or any other avengers was in the same situtation it would have been the same reaction, you logic is just plan stupid. spiderman isn't a good leader because he's not serious enough...he cracks too many jokes. he only gets serious if the situation is very very dire.

wolverine isn't a good leader because the guy is too aloof and moody. he would bring the whole team down.

neither of those two are better leaders than luke cage, who not only commands respect, has confidence, and has social skills far beyond those two.

Starscream M
Not really he a full grown man and he sounds like a gang banger

I am a joke? Thing was actually in a gang and he does not sound like a thug, but sure as shit if he was black he sound worse then cage does.

I am the joke? How can you call anyone names when you talked out your ass over and over in this thread and was wrong at every turn? what does he say that makes him sound like a gang banger? he doesn't sound like a gang banger at all.

Battlehammer
spiderman isn't a good leader because he's not serious enough...he cracks too many jokes. he only gets serious if the situation is very very dire.

Were do you come up with this crap? Honestly stop talking out your ass. Just because he makes jokes does not make him a good leader, if anything thoses jokes help to boost the moral of thoses around him when in dire. Also he actually cracks more jokes the mroe dangerous it gets........could you be anymore wrong?

wolverine isn't a good leader because the guy is too aloof and moody. he would bring the whole team down.

again stop talking out your ass, a person mood does not make him a bad leader........some of the greatest generals ever to live were moody ****s.....god your ignorant.

Again he leading a team right now......like do you even listen to your self? HProf x, storm, cyclopes, snowbird, heather and mac hudson all consider him a great leader........... and he lead numerous times longer then many people have even been alive.......

neither of those two are better leaders than luke cage, who not only commands respect, has confidence, and has social skills far beyond those two.
are you an idiot? Wolverine has lead vastly more teams and far more effectivly....hell he even interviened at times during new avengers and told cage what to do.....god dam man just shut up, your talking out your ass.

Battlehammer
what does he say that makes him sound like a gang banger? he doesn't sound like a gang banger at all.
Do I really got to start quoting him.......yo ever other word, homie that crap makes him sound retarded........

Wild Shadow
growing in and coming from a bad neighborhood doesnt mean you have to sound ignorant and use slurs or slang as an adult let alone for the rest of your life.

how many ppl actually come from the street became successful not necessarily in multinational corporation but an honest job regardless of position and still talk calling ppl homeboy, cus and dressed all hood.

i can see some adults in entertainment doing that but a grown 4o yr
old man? no.

Wolverine doesnt talk like a miner or country pumpkin seeing as how he lived a large portion of his life that way. his personality changed with time and surroundings from being a biker to joining the Xmen learning to curb his attitude and is now more social and he doesnt cuz every other sentence....

basically how many responsible adults in real life do you see dressing like and acting like luke while in their mid 30's to mid 40's coming from the same background and having a similar responsibility as luke?

also dont insult ppl or i'll report you. mad

OneDumbG0
Do I really got to start quoting him.......yo ever other word, homie that crap makes him sound retarded........ From personal experience, Cage's dialogue is neither exaggerated, nor is it advancing a stereotype.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
From personal experience, Cage's dialogue is neither exaggerated, nor is it advancing a stereotype.

I don't get that impression either.

Starscream M
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
From personal experience, Cage's dialogue is neither exaggerated, nor is it advancing a stereotype. exactly.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't get that impression either. well...battlehammer knows better than you how an african american man from the streets should sound.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
growing in and coming from a bad neighborhood doesnt mean you have to sound ignorant and use slurs or slang as an adult let alone for the rest of your life.
luke cage doesn't really use slurs and he doesn't sound ignorant at all.

Wild Shadow
I think it was extremely inaccurate for a poster on here to say that Wolverine wouldnt make or isnt a good leader while ltrying to imply that luke is.

I think ppl are forgetting that Logan has always bn a leader in one form or another for the majority of his adult life.

starting off with his military training.... that is something that luke could never surpass with his personality and limited background.

wolverine was a military leader from the minute he became a PFC the second he had someone beneath his rank. he had yrs of ordering and commanding, and training military personal he was an NCO and became a Captain further down in his military career.. Luke in no way is better qualified then logan to lead any type of military unit or superhero team whatsoever.

what experience or knowledge does luke posses to make one think he is? being well liked or social with ur peer group is not a reason and in real life it is actually more often not the case and can be a problem in itself hence why you dont socialize or more accurately fraternize with those you lead.

this surely stayed on topic

levianoel
Deathsrtroke mister x is one of the worst fighters of marvel without his power he is useless in a fight

Aries_04
Originally posted by levianoel
Deathsrtroke mister x is one of the worst fighters of marvel without his power he is useless in a fight

Tell that to all the people he's killed. The guy has a whopping two bad showings and people forget that he's mastered every form of combat known to man as well as some terrestrial arts. That means he knows forms of combat that Slade can only dream of.

But anyway I'm predicting that you'll have to change your tune after the upcoming one shot against Wolverine. The rumor is that X has finally found a way to cope with opponents without using his powers.

levianoel
without his powers he gets his ass beat by almost everyone so i wont give him respect when all of his wins are due to his TP abilities while in straight up hand 2 hand he gets owned by freakin luke cage

Aries_04
without his powers he gets his ass beat by almost everyone so i wont give him respect when all of his wins are due to his TP abilities while in straight up hand 2 hand he gets owned by freakin luke cage

Cage had Iron Fists help

levianoel
Cage had Iron Fists help

before that he fought him 1 on 1 and he beat his ass

Lord Feron
before that he fought him 1 on 1 and he beat his ass

mainly because he was caught surprise that Cage did not go down to his "stun gun".

levianoel
mainly because he was caught surprise that Cage did not go down to his "stun gun".

thats not the point the point is that even if his powers didnt work on cage he still was supposed to be too skilled to get beat up by him and should have been able to avoid a beating from luke but he didnt because he suck without his powers

Konton
DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.