Kurse,WWH and Juggernault vs Superman,CM and BA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE-FATHER
H2H, nothing but a fistfight. No flying,superspeed,heat vision forcefields or magic anything. A good old fashion fistfight for a KO or death.

stan5677
Team 1 in a stomp. Kurse can solo

manx422
t2

the ninjak
T1
Without their speedblitz they are Dead Characters stick out tongue

The Nuul

nicamarvin
Originally posted by THE-FATHER
H2H, nothing but a fistfight. No flying,superspeed,heat vision forcefields or magic anything. A good old fashion fistfight for a KO or death. .... erm

DarkOdin
forcefields or magic So juggernut is a human???? Either way Kruse could Solo WWH is able to take anyone on team 2 with these stips he is man to H2H brawel and well i Juggs does have any of his pwoers no one on team 2 could beat him

THE-FATHER
Originally posted by DarkOdin
So juggernut is a human???? Either way Kruse could Solo WWH is able to take anyone on team 2 with these stips he is man to H2H brawel and well i Juggs does have any of his pwoers no one on team 2 could beat him Yes, juggernaut is human. Who in this fight can use magical lightning or blasts if allowed?

THE-FATHER
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... erm Who do you think will win?

Wei Phoenix
So juggernut is a human???? Either way Kruse could Solo WWH is able to take anyone on team 2 with these stips he is man to H2H brawel and well i Juggs does have any of his pwoers no one on team 2 could beat him

I'm sure he means offensive magic like a SHAZAM bolt. If that's the case then Kurse shouldn't be here seeing as he's magical and that would be WWH vs Superman, Billy Batson, and Teth-Adam.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm sure he means offensive magic like a SHAZAM bolt. If that's the case then Kurse shouldn't be here seeing as he's magical and that would be WWH vs Superman, Billy Batson, and Teth-Adam. Kurse is not magical his upgrades were given to him by the beyonder stick out tongue

Anyway it is clear the OP doesn't have a clue since he put juggs in a fight that can only be won by Ko or death smokin'

Wei Phoenix
If BFR or flight was on then I'd give it to team two.

Nihilist
Team 2 get wrecked.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If BFR or flight was on then I'd give it to team two. BFR i would argue but flight would make no difference. Especially agaisnt Juggs they still wouldn't KO or kill him.

THE-FATHER
Kurse is not magical his upgrades were given to him by the beyonder stick out tongue

Anyway it is clear the OP doesn't have a clue since he put juggs in a fight that can only be won by Ko or death smokin' Juggernaut can and has been beaten silly by thor in a fistfight.. And since the others have no magic protecting them from being koed or killed, juggernaut will be fighting in the same manner He was fighting thor. Enchantment (magic ) removed as stated.

nicamarvin
Juggernaut can and has been beaten silly by thor in a fistfight... .... erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.