Weakest person to solo Extremis Iron Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No orion or time, matter, magnetism and reality manip powers.

CIS and PIS are off for EIM.

But CIS and PIS are on for your character.

Lord Feron
No Orion? Like we can't say Orion beats him?

In that case... Orion Solos, compliments of Manx

The Nuul
Orion is not allowed in this thread.....wink

Wild Shadow
hyperstorm easy..

The Nuul
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
hyperstorm easy..

Hes the weakest?

I dont think so.

Wild Shadow
Blink.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Hes the weakest?

I dont think so.

More importantly, he's all of the things you prohibited in the op.

If PIS is on for my character, I choose wolverine or any version whatsoever of tony stark - even the comatose one will prevail in the end

The Nuul
PIS for you guys is supposed to be off.

I will have a mod change it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
More importantly, he's all of the things you prohibited in the op.

If PIS is on for my character, I choose wolverine or any version whatsoever of tony stark - even the comatose one will prevail in the end

how so?

i thought he was just a superman wanna be... no matter manipulation, reality warper or time guy...

how so?

i thought he was just a superman wanna be... no matter manipulation, reality warper or time guy...

Hyperstorm as in franklin richards son? The dude could do anything. Were you thinking of another hyperstorm?

He controlled matter and energy down to quantums, converted one into the other freely and manipulated all four forces of nature; warped spacetime, opened portals, wormholes, travelled through hyperspace; TK, TP, invisible force fields; endless suply of energy, the list goes on. In a way he sort of warped reality, because he tapped into the source of the physical world: hyperspace and manipulated it, claiming he was one with it.

Also, smarter than doom and richards.

Mindset
how so?

i thought he was just a superman wanna be... no matter manipulation, reality warper or time guy... Hyperion

Originally posted by Mindset
Hyperion

ooohh

that makes more sense

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by The Nuul
No orion or time, matter, magnetism and reality manip powers.

CIS and PIS are off for EIM.

But CIS and PIS are on for your character.
Hmm... maybe if you had more stipulations it'd be easier to pick a character.

Q99
The Great Machine, Michael Hundred. He turns the armor off, end of fight.

He'd, ironically, be screwed against normal Mandarin, but the ability to tell machinery what to do is sorta helpful against Extermis Iron anyone.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
The Great Machine, Michael Hundred. He turns the armor off, end of fight.

He'd, ironically, be screwed against normal Mandarin, but the ability to tell machinery what to do is sorta helpful against Extermis Iron anyone.

yeah but what if he controls them via magical means! (rings)

Q99
As long as Mandarin is in an armor, he could tell the armor to place it's hands on it's head then lock up.

Sans armor, Mandarin could use his rings, or just take him out with a punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.