Deathstroke vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in new york time square.

ko,kill, incapacitation...morality on.. CIS Off PIS off...
standard knowledge of one another from U population.

1. h2h
2. with gear. slade gets sword,knife,laser pen,side arm 9 rounds..1 grenade.

Quicksilver gets his speed.

3. terrigen mist QS vs fully loaded slade.

Survivor19
Can't say. If Deathstroke can deal with Flash (any of them), he should be able to deal with Pietro too.

Aries_04
A majority to Slade with prep.

The Nuul
No PIS on here, QS should beat beat him.

SamZED
logically QS. Going by books Slade

tideoftime
Slade's wins against certain people (the Flash being the prime example) is PIS/CIS at its standard definition; H2H, Pietro wins. With prep/weapons, Slade can get some wins via cunning and forthought, but generally Pietro should still take a majority.

In the comics, Slade will take the majority, 'cus he has point "Villian Points" than QuickSilver has "Hero Points"...

namorsubby
It seems odd to me, but considering his track record against super-speed, I'd say Slade wins........I must admit that my gut would go with pietro though.....not that I'm calling every or even any feat in which Slade overcomes or outmanuevers superspeedsters PIS.

JakeTheBank
Slade

Q99
I will note that Spider-man has pulled the trick against Quicksilver that Slade does against the Flashes- figure out where he's going to be and stick a weapon there.

Pietro does have significant momentum when he's going at speed, so yea, Slade can take him.

Mindset
QS

Wild Shadow
okay i say QS ftw...

1. QS 8/10
2. DS 5.5/10
3. QS 9/10

Silent Master
Without CIS/PIS.

QS wins.

godking
Originally posted by Q99
I will note that Spider-man has pulled the trick against Quicksilver that Slade does against the Flashes- figure out where he's going to be and stick a weapon there.

Pietro does have significant momentum when he's going at speed, so yea, Slade can take him. Correct

Using someone own momentum and speed against them is not CIS or PIS

namorsubby
Originally posted by godking

Using someone own momentum and speed against them is not CIS or PIS thumb up

manx422
Deathstroke

SevenShackles
They have general knowledge of eachother... in a comic slade but id like to say quicksilver. Can't he bfr slade? Slight majority to QS in my opinion. I don't think slades hit on flash was bad he know that speedster and his movements on the battlefied Quicksilver moves diff even with general knowledge of his ability.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

Darth Martin
I get the feeling you bump'ed this just for me. love

Rage.Of.Olympus
Quicksilver wins. He'd more prone to using his speed than the Flashes in a forum battle and currently his really being pushed as extremely fast. Faster than light and all that.

I wouldn't be surprised if this went not too different with his fight with Mr. X if he got serious.

Black bolt z
Q

Wild Shadow
there are more then one single match with these 2

WhiteWitchKing
Quicksilver for the stomp. Being able to predict where a speedster will go shouldn't hinder Quicksilver from dodging Deathstroke's movements and breaking Slade's arm for such an attempt.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by godking
Correct

Using someone own momentum and speed against them is not CIS or PIS

It is when you can perceive the world at several orders of magnitude faster than light speed. Anything Slade could possibly do would take the equivalent of years from Flash's perspective. There is no excuse for Slade hitting Flash other than PIS, or Flash being a high functioning retard.

Existere
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Quicksilver wins. He'd more prone to using his speed than the Flashes in a forum battle and currently his really being pushed as extremely fast. Faster than light and all that.

I wouldn't be surprised if this went not too different with his fight with Mr. X if he got serious. This.

Back in the day though, Slade could take him.

long pig
His superhuman eyesight allowes him to see QS with no problem. His instantaneous reflexes makes reacting to is attacks no problem. His instantaneous thought process makes countermi his attacks no prob. And his superhuman i.q makes him able to outthink and and catch quick no problem. DS is almost built to beat someone like QS who relies on speed more than weapons or skill. Q is a sub sound guy. No biggie.

JakeTheBank
Actually, after thinking about it, Quicksilver should take this in a straight up fight.

Eon Blue
Slade

long pig
STARFIRE: He moved around my blasts like they were standing still! Not even Kid flash can do that! Her blasts are supersonic. DS has shown faster or equal reflexes reactions and thought process. DS can't keep up in a race, but QS ain't blitzing him.

Silent Master
QS wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.