Sasquatch Vs. Mr.Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Classic sassy vs Sinister.

CIS and PIS are off....

Fight to the death.

-K-M-
You can't kill Sinister (the Rogue instance was PIS, but not like Walter could replicate it anyways)

Black bolt z
I know who sinister is but i don't know much about him.Can you give some examples of his feats?kill

the ninjak
Isn't he Apocalypse Lite?
Sasquatch becomes a furry stain on the ground.

-K-M-
Originally posted by the ninjak

Ummm...what?

pinksushi1
Originally posted by -K-M-
You can't kill Sinister (the Rogue instance was PIS, but not like Walter could replicate it anyways)

Wasn't Mystique using psi shields? And Rogue's mutant power negated Mr. Sinister's healing factor, killing him.

Sinister wins via telepathy, by the way.

-K-M-
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Wasn't Mystique using psi shields? And Rogue's mutant power negated Mr. Sinister's healing factor, killing him.

Sinister wins via telepathy, by the way.

It was the Rogue killing him in a split second that was PIS

Telepathy doesn't really work on Walter due to Tanaraq. That's his only chance as he isn't physically going to best Walter.

TheTyrant
Split.

the ninjak
Isn't he Apocalypse Lite?

Sasquatch has telepathic immunity? Well then this would be a long and messy fight indeed.
Stalemate with Sinister getting some kind of win by obtaining some of Sassy's DNA.

dmills
If Walter begins to lose badly enough Tanaraq will most likely emerge. Then it's all she wrote.

-K-M-
Sasquatch has telepathic immunity? Well then this would be a long and messy fight indeed.
Stalemate with Sinister getting some kind of win by obtaining some of Sassy's DNA.

Yes to a degree. There isn't anything outside of telepathy Sinister could do to Walter. Even Colossus had little trouble manhandling him (but part of it was PIS as Sinister doesn't need to breath as Colossus was choking him).

Sasquatch's DNA is magical, not sure if Sinister could do anything.

snoopdogg
Well Sinister's powers were acting up when Colossus was beating him up but he was powerful enough to mind control Mikhail and kill people at will at the time.

However Sinister was able to take Colossus down simply just by touching his head from behind when he was fighting Arclight and Frenzy.

snoopdogg
Here's the scan I was referring to.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/th_Sinister.jpg

-K-M-
I know, but physically he isn't going to best Walter and telepathy has failed on Walter before due to Tanaraq so his telepathy isn't even a sure-fire way to win.

snoopdogg
I know, but physically he isn't going to best Walter and telepathy has failed on Walter before due to Tanaraq so his telepathy isn't even a sure-fire way to win. Was that tp that Sinister used on Colossus I wonder? Because in Bloodlines Sinister was killing people by touching them.

-K-M-
Ive seen other telepaths make connections just by touching a persons head so yes I would assume so.

snoopdogg
Well, if tp won't work on Sasquatch this is gonna happen I reckon:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusandSinister2.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusandSinister.jpg

-K-M-
Sinister ideally doesn't need to breath so I don't think Walter could replicate that exactally.

snoopdogg
Sinister ideally doesn't need to breath so I don't think Walter could replicate that exactally. He was weakened though I think. I'm guessing that's why he was able to do that.

It was the Rogue killing him in a split second that was PIS

that was strain 88, not her regular powers

StiltmanFTW
Can't Sinister just stay out of his reach via flight and blast the shit out of him since CIS is off?

-K-M-
Originally posted by 753
that was strain 88, not her regular powers

I don't remember that, what was that again?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Can't Sinister just stay out of his reach via flight and blast the shit out of him since CIS is off?

Walter hasn't had much trouble catching flyers, but really wasn't impressed with his concussive blasts

snoopdogg
Even slightly weakend he was still pretty formidable imo:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusvsSinisterII.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusvsSinisterII2.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/th_ColossusvsSinisterII3.jpg

I don't remember that, what was that again?

Walter hasn't had much trouble catching flyers, but really wasn't impressed with his concussive blasts

Pandemic created a superviral strain using rogue's DNA in a series of atempts to replicate her powers so he could permanently absorb all mutant powers into himself and become a god.

When he injected her with the virus, her powers mutated further giving her an instant death touch that cut through anything: durability, HF, etc.

snoopdogg
Anybody know what issue Sinister and Strong Guy fought in? The links in his respect thread are dead.

-K-M-
Originally posted by 753
Pandemic created a superviral strain using rogue's DNA in a series of atempts to replicate her powers so he could permanently absorb all mutant powers into himself and become a god.

When he injected her with the virus, her powers mutated further giving her an instant death touch that cut through anything: durability, HF, etc.

Oh that's right, thank you very much.

Starscream M

Walter hasn't had much trouble catching flyers, how exactly would walter catch a flyer without PIS?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
how exactly would walter catch a flyer without PIS?

As noted he has the second strongest legs on Earth, and can leap far and fast which has worked before.

the ninjak
As noted he has the second strongest legs on Earth, and can leap far and fast which has worked before.

Who has the first?

StiltmanFTW

Wouldn't his forcefield repel him? Not sure how good it is.

Who has the first?

Hulk.

pinksushi1
Actually, Sinister is a pretty powerful telekinetic. Not on Stryfe's level, but still. Maybe on Candra's level. Sinister could just rip him in half. Also, how resistant is Sasquatch to telepathy? Mr. Sinister's telepathy is basically on Emma Frost's level and Frost should be able to telepathically dominate Sasquatch's mind.

-K-M-
Who has the first?

Hulk.

Wouldn't his forcefield repel him? Not sure how good it is.

Here Walter catches a Boxer an Inter-dimensional trap from the Vegan timeline that Collector (Elder of the Universe) thought to be impossible.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-15.jpg

Actually, Sinister is a pretty powerful telekinetic. Not on Stryfe's level, but still. Maybe on Candra's level. Sinister could just rip him in half. Also, how resistant is Sasquatch to telepathy? Mr. Sinister's telepathy is basically on Emma Frost's level and Frost should be able to telepathically dominate Sasquatch's mind.

Rip him in half? Yeah no. Also Sasquatch has a high level of telepathy defense as he shrugged off Super Skrull's hypnotic abilities.

pinksushi1
By the way, on an irrelevant note, I remember Mystique pressing Rogue to Sinister's face and then shooting him. That is how he died. Also, if Rogue is in physical contact with someone for too long, then that person will die.

Yes. Sinister could rip Sasquatch in half. Why do you deny that fact?

StiltmanFTW
Here Walter catches a Boxer an Inter-dimensional trap from the Vegan timeline that Collector (Elder of the Universe) thought to be impossible.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-15.jpg

shock

OK... Sinister can still teleport out of his grasp, right?

pinksushi1
shock

Teleportation is not an innate ability of Mr. Sinister.

-K-M-
Yes. Sinister could rip Sasquatch in half. Why do you deny that fact?

Because it's not a fact and nor has he demonstrated anything on that level.

shock

His teleportation is due to his base, if you allow him to do that then you could say Walter could teleport as well

StiltmanFTW
His teleportation is due to his base, if you allow him to do that then you could say Walter could teleport as well

Was that actually confirmed or is that just Beast's assumption? I mean, look at that Mikhail scan.

You're losing your powers (...) You can barely teleport.

pinksushi1
Because it's not a fact and nor has he demonstrated anything on that level.

Yes, it is. Sinister used his telekinesis to rip a O.N.E. Sentinel to pieces.

Starscream M
As noted he has the second strongest legs on Earth, and can leap far and fast which has worked before. second strongest legs...good for him.

but when you leap, you leap in an arc that you can't really shift once you leave ground

sinister could literally shift a few feet and walter would jump by grasping only air

so I suspect without PIS, walter would be quite helpless against a flyer (unless you're going to tell me walter has a unique ability to alter direction while midair)

pinksushi1
Was that actually confirmed or is that just Beast's assumption? I mean, look at that Mikhail scan.

You're losing your powers (...) You can barely teleport.

No. It is confirmed that teleportation is not one of Mr. Sinister's innate abilities. He teleports by using the technology from Tesseract Headquarters.

-K-M-
Yes, it is. Sinister used his telekinesis to rip a O.N.E. Sentinel to pieces.

So that transfers to ripping the likes of Hercules, Thor, Thing and Hulk in half? Naaa

second strongest legs...good for him.

but when you leap, you leap in an arc that you can't really shift once you leave ground

sinister could literally shift a few feet and walter would jump by grasping only air

so I suspect without PIS, walter would be quite helpless against a flyer (unless you're going to tell me walter has a unique ability to alter direction while midair)

haha ok, let's also ignore the little detail Walter has snagged Northstar without my trouble and has years upon years experience dealing with speedsters, which Sinister isn't. Then the force from making the leap isn't slow at all.

Except as shown countless time he isn't, he's even used a thunderclap on a Human Torch copy and snuffed him out.

StiltmanFTW
What if Sinister alters his direction with telekinesis? stick out tongue

Starscream M

haha ok, let's also ignore the little detail Walter has snagged Northstar without my trouble and has years upon years experience dealing with speedsters, which Sinister isn't. Then the force from making the leap isn't slow at all. walter snagging northstar is what's known as PIS in the comics industry.

Except as shown countless time he isn't, he's even used a thunderclap on a Human Torch copy and snuffed him out. nice. sinister is nothing like human torch though and a thunderclap would at best disorient him for the briefest of stints.

-K-M-
walter snagging northstar is what's known as PIS in the comics industry.

nice. sinister is nothing like human torch though and a thunderclap would at best disorient him for the briefest of stints.

No it's not, especially when he has done it multiple times and his vast experience dealing with speedsters as noted.

*facepalm* Way to miss the point champ.

Starscream M
No it's not, especially when he has done it multiple times and his vast experience dealing with speedsters as noted.

*facepalm* Way to miss the point champ. uh...so deathstroke has tagged flash numerous times...so now on the forum, deathstroke has lightspeed reflexes? get real.

-K-M-
uh...so deathstroke has tagged flash numerous times...so now on the forum, deathstroke has lightspeed reflexes? get real.

Not one of those times was Flash even close to going lightspeed, maybe you should I don't know read the issue to actually understand what's going on rather then looking at the pretty pictures nes pa?

snoopdogg

You're losing your powers (...) You can barely teleport. And he actually teleports away in those scans.

pinksushi1
So that transfers to ripping the likes of Hercules, Thor, Thing and Hulk in half? Naaa

haha ok, let's also ignore the little detail Walter has snagged Northstar without my trouble and has years upon years experience dealing with speedsters, which Sinister isn't. Then the force from making the leap isn't slow at all.

Except as shown countless time he isn't, he's even used a thunderclap on a Human Torch copy and snuffed him out.

Why are you comparing Sasquatch to Hercules, Thor, Thing or Hulk?

-K-M-
Why are you comparing Sasquatch to Hercules, Thor, Thing or Hulk?

Yes, because Walter himself has been compared to them.

pinksushi1
Yes, because Walter himself has been compared to them.

LOL. Are we talking about the same person? The Sasquatch from Alpha Flight in Canada?

-K-M-
LOL. Are we talking about the same person? The Sasquatch from Alpha Flight in Canada?

Yes, now the question is do you even know anything about Sasquatch? Methinks not

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/ClassicX-Men26-12.jpg

Not only has Walter said to have "almost limitless strength", but he has battled all the people listed above (and beat some, and stalemated the others).

pinksushi1
Yes, now the question is do you even know anything about Sasquatch? Not only has Walter said to have "almost limitless strength", but he has battled all the people listed above.

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/ClassicX-Men26-12.jpg

Methinks not

LOL. How can Sasquatch be on Thor's level? Thor is basically on the Silver Surfer's level.

Mindset
Does Sasquatch even have powers?

-K-M-
LOL. How can Sasquatch be on Thor's level? Thor is basically on the Silver Surfer's level.

He's traded blows with Thor before (and Beta Ray Bill), and you do know Walter can become an Elder God right (Named Tanaraq)? Even to levels above Thor?

Originally posted by Mindset
Does Sasquatch even have powers?

In what manner you talking about? When he becomes more Tanaraq he can attack a persons mind and soul just by looking at them in a attack called "magical backlash", cast illusions, control Surtur's demon army, size growth, etc.

pinksushi1
I don't see how either can hurt the other then. Unless of course Sasquatch can KO Mr. Sinister.

Mindset

In what manner you talking about? When he becomes more Tanaraq he can attack a persons mind and soul just by looking at them in a attack called "magical backlash", cast illusions, control Surtur's demon army, size growth, etc. Oh, I thought he was just a human, albeit Canadian, which would explain his appearance.

Zingerella.

-K-M-
I don't see how either can hurt the other then. Unless of course Sasquatch can KO Mr. Sinister.

This battle is to the death, and unless Walter goes Tanaraqish I doubt he is going to kill Sinister. It's a stalemate.

Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, I thought he was just a human, albeit Canadian, which would explain his appearance.

Zingerella.

Oh I see what you did there

Starscream M
This battle is to the death, and unless Walter goes Tanaraqish I doubt he is going to kill Sinister. It's a stalemate.
why can't sinister kill or KO sas?

-K-M-
why can't sinister kill or KO sas?

Because he doesn't have the raw power to do so, especially due to Walter's healing factor (heals organs in seconds), and his durability (take blasts stronger then what Sinister can dish out).

pinksushi1
Because he doesn't have the raw power to do so, especially due to Walter's healing factor (heals organs in seconds), and his durability (take blasts stronger then what Sinister can dish out).

Sinister could telekinetically hold Sasquatch still.

-K-M-
Sinister could telekinetically hold Sasquatch still.

Holding someone is a lot different then killing or koing someone.

pinksushi1
Holding someone is a lot different then killing or koing someone.

LMAO Yes, but what would Sasquatch do when he can't move?

LOL

Blanket

LOL wiggle

-K-M-

LOL

He can stare wink

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/AlphaFlight23-16.jpg*

*That's when he Tanaraq'ed out though.

Originally posted by Blanket
wiggle

/thread

Starscream M
Walter's healing factor (heals organs in seconds) you sure that's not a high showing?

Blanket
you sure that's not a high showing? Why wouldn't he be?

Candians don't think twice about things like that.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blanket
Why wouldn't he be?
because sas has been KOed by bullets iirc

Tomato Juice
Superman stomps this. Quit putting him against garbage like Sinister.

Blanket
because sas has been KOed by bullets iirc Complain about the extreme, and go straight to the low.

Classic Brucey.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Tomato Juice
Superman stomps this. Quit putting him against garbage like Sinister. What?

Tomato Juice
Originally posted by Harbinger
What?

I meant Sasquatch obviously. It was a typo.

-K-M-
because sas has been KOed by bullets iirc

Ummm...no he hasn't. EVER!

Starscream M
Ummm...no he hasn't. EVER! didn't he in that arc with creed and wendigo? maybe I misremembered confused

-K-M-
didn't he in that arc with creed and wendigo? maybe I misremembered confused

No, he was never ko'ed by bullets.

Starscream M
No, he was never ko'ed by bullets. he did pass out in that issue iirc...what took him down?

-K-M-
he did pass out in that issue iirc...what took him down?

Wendigo on-panel, but he was wounded from the wooden spikes and bullets before fighting him. Which is silly since bullets have bounced off of Walter before and Sabretooth in the story killed the unkillable Wendigo by skinning him.

Starscream M
Wendigo on-panel, but he was wounded from the wooden spikes and bullets before fighting him. Which is silly since bullets have bounced off of Walter before and Sabretooth in the story killed the unkillable Wendigo by skinning him. ah ok...I had thought the bullet wounds made him pass out

wendigo is not unkillable.

-K-M-
ah ok...I had thought the bullet wounds made him pass out

wendigo is not unkillable.

As far as I remember, no.

Yes he is.

Once a year, when the stars are in the right position, the Wendigo becomes human for a few minutes so that he could be tormented by the guilt of what he has done. However, once he became human he was happy he became the Wendigo, and makes a comment he is immortal.

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/mcp-113b-17.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/mcp-113b-18.jpg

Here Wolverine mentions even though the Wendigo should be dead from their combined attacks, he isn't because he is immortal. Marie backs up the statement that the Wendigo cannot be harmed

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/TheIncredibleHulkv2-181-06.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/TheIncredibleHulkv2-181-07.jpg

Here Walter mentions that Wendigo will always rise again

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/wendigo.jpg

Starscream M
wasn't there like a billion wendigos in the hulk comics recently....didn't red hulk kill a few?

-K-M-
wasn't there like a billion wendigos in the hulk comics recently....didn't red hulk kill a few?

Those as noted wern't normal Wendigo, they were something different. Regardless Rulk killed one, but he can also absorb energy (including magic) which can weaken the curse (same thing Mauvais did)

Starscream M
Those as noted wern't normal Wendigo, they were something different. Regardless Rulk killed one, but he can also absorb energy (including magic) which can weaken the curse (same thing Mauvais did) there's no such thing as normal wendigo

wendigo by its very nature is not normal nor the same in its various incarnations

and again, since there's at least two instances of wendigos dying (I think there are more), they're clearly not unkillable.

-K-M-
there's no such thing as normal wendigo

wendigo by its very nature is not normal nor the same in its various incarnations

and again, since there's at least two instances of wendigos dying (I think there are more), they're clearly not unkillable.

Wow wrong.

Do I seriously need to post the scans stating these were variations and not the typical Wendigo? erm

There isn't, and once again that was due to them being weakened and one was as noted not a normal Wendigo. Even in their offical bios and backgrounds noted in the comics state that they are immortal

Starscream M
Wow wrong.

Do I seriously need to post the scans stating these were variations and not the typical Wendigo? erm

There isn't, and once again that was due to them being weakened and one was as noted not a normal Wendigo Did I say they were typical wendigos...I just said there is no such thing really as a typical wendigo. wendigos are not a type or bears or something...each one is different and unique.

doesn't matter if it was weakened or not, if it got killed it isn't unkillable.

-K-M-
Did I say they were typical wendigos...I just said there is no such thing really as a typical wendigo. wendigos are not a type or bears or something...each one is different and unique.

doesn't matter if it was weakened or not, if it got killed it isn't unkillable.

Jesus. I'm shocked your not banned for trolling. Also yes there is a typical Wendigo as they follow a certain trend as noted even by Snowbird and Walter. Then as noted the Wendigo that appeared in Hulk were outside of the norm.

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/Hulk7004.jpg

That seriously is one of the stupidest things said. Seriously. When a being cancels the spell that makes one unkillable, and they get killed that somehows proves they are killable especially when someone like Sabretooth can't absorb magic or cancel the spell directly? Even Wolverine, Sabretooth's better calls Wendigo immortal not once but multiple times.

Starscream M
Jesus. I'm shocked your not banned for trolling. Also yes there is a typical Wendigo as they follow a certain trend as noted even by Snowbird and Walter. Then as noted the Wendigo that appeared in Hulk were outside of the norm.

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/Hulk7004.jpg

That seriously is one of the stupidest things said. Seriously. When a being cancels the spell that makes one unkillable, and they get killed that somehows proves they are unkillable especially when someone like Sabretooth can't absorb magic or cancel the spell directly? Even Wolverine, Sabretooth's better calls Wendigo immortal not once but multiple times. how the hell am I trolling? or is it now a bannable offense to even question K-M's authority on matters of comics? if so, I apologize and will make sure I don't make such transgressions in the future roll eyes (sarcastic)

how the hell is logan supposed to know whether wendigo is immortal or not? but I don't care to push this matter further so believe what you will.

-K-M-
how the hell am I trolling? or is it now a bannable offense to even question K-M's authority on matters of comics? if so, I apologize and will make sure I don't make such transgressions in the future roll eyes (sarcastic)

how the hell is logan supposed to know whether wendigo is immortal or not? but I don't care to push this matter further so believe what you will.

When you havn't read the issues, and then continually try to argue things you clearly have no idea what your talking about...yeah that's trolling.

Because as noted he did his research before hand and has fought Wendigo several times. Even Snowbird, her people created the Wendigo said the Wendigo is immortal. Even marvel in their bios for Wendigo and in their comic summary describe the Wendigo as immortal.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Does Starscream have a boner for Mungi? He stalks him in every thread he posts in.

Wild Shadow
how the hell am I trolling? or is it now a bannable offense to even question K-M's authority on matters of comics? if so, I apologize and will make sure I don't make such transgressions in the future roll eyes (sarcastic)

how the hell is logan supposed to know whether wendigo is immortal or not? but I don't care to push this matter further so believe what you will. logan knows b/c he has seen the wendigo regenerate 1st hand from brutal deadly attacks in seconds.

he knows b/c he can smell the wendigo and his animal senses tell him the wendigo is not natural that it is a mystical being.

logan knows b/c he has heard the canadian legends from his country and most importantly shaman and snowbird .

logan knows b/c he has helped perform native indian spells to remove the wendigo curse...

most importantly life experience with the wendigo and even removing the wendigo's heart..

also the canandian gods showing up to send wendigo to the realm of the beast for all eternity to be punished.... logan being their and hearing them speak and talk about the wendigo mauvis and mauvis explaining why he had chosen the wendigo.

so again why wouldnt logan know or forget? bash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.