Ocelot and Liquid Snake vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akibahara
While I believe Wesker can probably outspeed both of them, I'm sure there is a way the two agents can beat RE5 Wesker.

The fight is located in Spencer Mansion and all weapons are allowed.

iChaos
Liquid puts Wesker in a headlock, whilst Ocelot punches. But no, seriously, team 1 wins.

KingD19
No chance in hell Team 1 does anything. Weskers faster than bullets, and even if he does get hit, he tanks them, then heals. He speedblitzes both of them.

Akibahara
Originally posted by iChaos
Liquid puts Wesker in a headlock, whilst Ocelot punches. But no, seriously, team 1 wins.

Are you sure Liquid Snake can catch up with the immense speed and martial art skills of Albert Wesker? Also, Wesker has a high regenerative ability which'll cause Wesker to chuckle at Ocelot's punches compared to the damage he tanked in the past.

FinalAnswer
Anyone who thinks team 1 wins is an idiot

uhuh

KingD19
Originally posted by iChaos

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Anyone who thinks team 1 wins is an idiot

uhuh

Okay....FIGHT!!!!

iChaos
Is that your final answer, bob?

FinalAnswer
wut

iChaos
chicken butt

FinalAnswer
NO U

iChaos
You know?

FinalAnswer
Wesker wins

Akibahara
Even though it could be a pretty close battle, Wesker has the upper hand in this whole thing.

'Course, it's close.

Unless... Ocelot tricks Wesker and shoots at something metallic, which, in turn, richochets back at Wesker then--oh, opps, forgot about the regenerative properties.

leonheartmm
ocelot and liquid have seen and lived through far worse, they take this.

leonheartmm
just for the record, vamp cud dodge bullets, and raiden/solidus/grey fox can literally cut them out of the air. the speed of gene was much faster than wesker, and vamp/ninja's speed is compareable. in strength, frank yeager was MUCH more powerful, and snake cqc's him to defeat. similar thing with gene and raven. ofcourse cyborg raiden is MUCH stronger than wesker.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Akibahara
Even though it could be a pretty close battle, Wesker has the upper hand in this whole thing.

'Course, it's close.

Unless... Ocelot tricks Wesker and shoots at something metallic, which, in turn, richochets back at Wesker then--oh, opps, forgot about the regenerative properties.

Wesker TANKS Bullets. Nothing Ocelot or Liquid have will really do Wesker any

Originally posted by leonheartmm
ocelot and liquid have seen and lived through far worse, they take this.

No, they haven't.

Wesker laughs at their pitiful attempts to harm him, then punches their heads off with one hit.

Your second post is moot, as neither Ocelot nor Liquid have fought any of those guys in H2H combat.

leonheartmm
Wesker TANKS Bullets. Nothing Ocelot or Liquid have will really do Wesker any

No, they haven't.

Wesker laughs at their pitiful attempts to harm him, then punches their heads off with one hit.

Your second post is moot, as neither Ocelot nor Liquid have fought any of those guys in H2H combat.

snake defeated grey fox in hand to hand, big boss defeated gene in hand to hand. nough said.

FinalAnswer
And, neither of those are Ocelot or Liquid. What's your point?

leonheartmm
but both of them compare to solid and boss. that was just to give the general impression of the power levels involved.

ocelot and liquid take this

FinalAnswer
You're using A>B>C Logic then.

leonheartmm
yes but only in game and in a not so complicated universe at that. a-b-c logic fails because of the inconcistancy of large verses, not very applicable in metal gear.

FinalAnswer
Snake beat a Grey Fox who was going easy on him, who was then outskilled by Ocelot.

Wow?

Tell me, how do you think they will beat Wesker?

leonheartmm
grey fox was NOT going easy on him. this is a false claim, which has no evidence to support it.

FinalAnswer
Didn't answer my question.

leonheartmm
the same way the can beat grey fox, cqc and high end weaponry/blades.

FinalAnswer
You do realize none of the CQC Liquid or Snake have will harm Wesker right?

You realize that none of the blades (Do they even have blades) will even harm him, right?

And you realize this is all assuming Wesker does not simply pull out his gun and shoot them, right?

Sin_Volvagia
If all weapons are allowed does that mean Metal Gear Rex is allowed? That would mark Wesker's end.

Otherwise, Ocelot just gets a Thor, Makarov, and SAA while Liquid has an XM8. That won't be enough to beat Wesker who, unlike Vamp, isn't going to take naps when he gets damaged enough.

GenomeFrozener
Wesker rapes BOTH of them.
Done.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
If all weapons are allowed does that mean Metal Gear Rex is allowed? That would mark Wesker's end.

Otherwise, Ocelot just gets a Thor, Makarov, and SAA while Liquid has an XM8. That won't be enough to beat Wesker who, unlike Vamp, isn't going to take naps when he gets damaged enough.

I dun't think REX really counts as a weapon.

Nup, Wesker will just scream & quot;LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIQQQQQQQQQQUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIDDDDDDDDDD"

c wut i did thar?

KingD19
Solid didn't beat Fox, they were fighting, and his suit malfunctioned, then he left.

And neither Ocelot nor Liquid have anything on Wesker. He can just speedblitz, while tanking any hits they might be able to land on him.

leonheartmm
his suit didnt malfunction, he was losing before snake DAMAGED his suit and then his SIEZURES started.

if the cqc can harm solidus and grey fox then it can harm wesker. as seen by what chris did blades DO harm wesker, add to that that chris can hold him in a chokehold, hand to hand can too.

among snake's weaponry and guided missiles with heat warheads and stingers.

ps. if cqc can defeat volgin it can certainly defeat wesker.

FinalAnswer
Chris is far stronger then Ocelot or Liquid for one thing. Two, it was PIS. And three, Wesker was weakened.

Don't bring Naked Snake's PIS feats in here please.

leonheartmm
Chris is far stronger then Ocelot or Liquid for one thing. Two, it was PIS. And three, Wesker was weakened.

Don't bring Naked Snake's PIS feats in here please.

christ is far stronger than ocelot or liquid?!?!?!?!? lmao!!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing . considering the kinds of feats those two have pulled id say hes anything but. they are SUPERSOLDIERS chris isnt,

and yes its all based on plot devices, including the fact that chris got out of racoon/ashford base alive.

FinalAnswer
What feats? I haven't seen anything impressive from them. Meanwhile, Chris Redfield runs around uppercutting 15 ton boulders, pushing carts filled with girders and rocks, and crushing steel with footstomps. Chris Redfield is far above the average soldier.

Chris left Raccoon before the T-Virus struck.

There was nothing that impressive Chris faced in CV. Not only that, Chris already had experience with those kinds of situations. It wasn't PIS Chris survived CV

leonheartmm
What feats? I haven't seen anything impressive from them. Meanwhile, Chris Redfield runs around uppercutting 15 ton boulders, pushing carts filled with girders and rocks, and crushing steel with footstomps. Chris Redfield is far above the average soldier.

Chris left Raccoon before the T-Virus struck.

There was nothing that impressive Chris faced in CV. Not only that, Chris already had experience with those kinds of situations. It wasn't PIS Chris survived CV

have u played twin snakes? HUMAN feats in metal gear are far greater than any normal human is capable.

big boss beat the entire cobra unit then survived volgin's torture and beat volgin hand to hand{the same volgin that curvived lightening strikes/hanger explosions and cud punch through armour that even an rpg with a heat warhead cudnt}. then big boss went on to beat GENE in hand to hand combat, the same gene that cudnt even be percieved in his movement by grey fox or a psychic.

solid beat grey fox with his exoskeleton in hand to hand combat and even damaged his suit making it emit electricity. the same grey fox that tok the force of the leg of rex thrust directly down at him

liquid sirvived the destruction of his hind d, the fall from the top of metal gear and the crash of his jeep.

raiden cud even deflect automatic bullets and vulcan fire out of the air with a thin blade and went on to defeat solidus snake, with his exoskeleton which TANKED grenades and helped him accelerate to supersonic speeds as well as jump to the top of hig buildings in a single leap.

the POINT im making is that mgs character are far STRONGER than anything chris cud be the only slightly impressive feat was the boulder and even that was at the edge about to fall.

mgsverse has consistant superhuman showings of the charactyers.

and yes, its all plot devices at the end of the day, and inconistancy. for instance NO "human" cud have beaten alexia ashford or survived punches from wesker that launched them across the room, that kind of force wud instantly kill even rhinos. so im not trying to dismiss what chris/claire etc did, just saying, mgsverse is another ballgame altogether.

FinalAnswer
No, I played the original. I prefer less Snake wanking and better voice acting.

Naked Snake is a casual PIS user.

So are you trying to say Snake's blows have the force of 100+ Tons =/

Yet he still got his ass beat in H2H

Raiden has no relevance in this match. Why are you bringing him up?

I said Chris was stronger then Ocelot and Liquid, because I have seen nothing impressive from them strength wise.

Yes, a skilled human with experience against monsters could beat Alexia. She showed nothing impressive.

Wesker was toying with him. Kill a Rhino? Maybe if he punched in the heart. Chris was in good physical shape, and a single punch from a Wesker toying with him isn't going to kill him.

K.

leonheartmm
No, I played the original. I prefer less Snake wanking and better voice acting.

Naked Snake is a casual PIS user.

So are you trying to say Snake's blows have the force of 100+ Tons =/

Yet he still got his ass beat in H2H

Raiden has no relevance in this match. Why are you bringing him up?

I said Chris was stronger then Ocelot and Liquid, because I have seen nothing impressive from them strength wise.

Yes, a skilled human with experience against monsters could beat Alexia. She showed nothing impressive.

Wesker was toying with him. Kill a Rhino? Maybe if he punched in the heart. Chris was in good physical shape, and a single punch from a Wesker toying with him isn't going to kill him.

K.

and yet, its all cannon

yes, when they are connecting to an enemy that requires that level of power to defeat. but more reasonably, his skill with aikido/jiujitsu can bring even the strongest of super humans to their knees. case in point, black panther vs surfer.

yes against SNAKE.

to show the level of physical power were talking about here from human protagonists in the two series

then u must be trying very hard not to look, ive already given examples of feats.

no they cudnt, not by a long shot.

but if he was HUMAN it wud, u see the kinf od force that wud launch u across the ROOM is more than enough to pulverize even a large car.

FinalAnswer
And yet, I could care less.

Volgin tanked RPGs to the face and was strong enough to punch through something RPGs couldn't dent. I don't care how skilled Snake is, beating Volgin is pure PIS.

k. So the one H2H fight Liquid had, he lost. Why does he beat Wesker again?

You cannot give Raiden's feats to Liquid and Ocelot simply because they are both human.

No, you haven't. You've shown impressive feats for other characters. The most relevant info you've given me is Liquid's impressive durability/endurance, though it's not stopping a bullet through the head.

Apparently, they can, as Alexia has shown nothing Chris can't handle.

And you assume Chris is a normal human, why? And it's not like he tanked the attack, he was pretty hurt by it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.