Joker vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
Ok, heres how this works. This is a mob war, with both sides having the human, monetary, weapon, etc resources they are well known to often have. They are absolutely allowed to utilize any henchmen they are known to use (e.g. harley, bullseye). It can end with a one-on-one battle but does not have to.

please explain yourself logically as to why who wins or why no one wins.

Omega Vision
Wrong forum.

Black bolt z
stalemate

American Dragon
Harley isn't much good here. She doesn't stand a chance against Bullseye. So it is probably Bullseye and Kingpin vs Joker. The Clown Prince of Crime would probably get killed unless he uses the Joker Venom.

Wild Shadow
Well Kingpins has used no name Henchmen same as Joker but he also has used Meta lvl guys and snipers to kill the competition.

i see Kingpin calling up ppl like:

Bullseye
Lady Bullseye
Echo.

i can think of a few other ppl that Kingpin can trick or aim at who would reluctantly help him like Daredevil... angel

Omega Vision
Kingpin's equivalent in Gotham would be Black Mask. I say it really would all depend on who's writing the comic, Joker is a Wild Card so don't count him out. Also Harley isn't exactly useless, she's an enhanced human with respectable fighting skills and has fought Killer Croc and done well.

Wild Shadow
i know harley is enhanced but i am curious how it happen. embarrasment

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i know harley is enhanced but i am curious how it happen. embarrasment
Poison Ivy treated her with various plant-based chemicals. IIRC.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wrong forum.

why?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
why?
It was originally posted in the comics forum. I made that post before it was moved.

Colossus-Big C
EJ Stomps

redhotrash
Hmm, wheres all the movie inspired, baseless Joker wank thats in most of his threads? Kind of refreshing..

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by American Dragon
Harley isn't much good here. She doesn't stand a chance against Bullseye. So it is probably Bullseye and Kingpin vs Joker. The Clown Prince of Crime would probably get killed unless he uses the Joker Venom. most people, including dc writers seem to forget how formidable joker really is in hand to hand, i think people would be fools to underestimate joker in a fight

Lord Feron
IMO King pin takes it. Sure joker is unpredictable but King pin is well versed in "mod wars" and is a great manipulator and can be often direct when it needs to be. No need for theatrics of PIS crap that joker seems to fancyhimself with.

Only way I see joker winning is if KP serious underestimates him.

If the point of the battle is to achieve supremacy over the crime world, KP wins. He is far more pragmatic and efficient, and let's face it, mobsters would be a lot more willing to support and follow a competent, albeit sociopathcial, business man than a sadistic looney toon.

If the point is to wipe out the opposition, Joker takes it. He is far more willing to burn the world to the ground to destroy the enemy and is probably more tactically brilliant, albeit in a derranged way. Kingpin wants to rule over and preserve things for his convenience. Joker might just use WMDs to wipe out the city along with the kingpin and his forces.

Wild Shadow
what kinda weapons of mass destruction does Joker have access to?

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
what kinda weapons of mass destruction does Joker have access to?

Nerve gas and all sorts of chemical weapons are standar equipment. He has easily violated ultra high level military security before and IIRC, has stolen nuclear weapons with ease. Buying them in the black market shouldn't be that big of a hustle either, nor would be kidnapping a nuclear submarine and bombing the city to hell.

redhotrash
Originally posted by 753
Nerve gas and all sorts of chemical weapons are standar equipment. He has easily violated ultra high level military security before and IIRC, has stolen nuclear weapons with ease. Buying them in the black market shouldn't be that big of a hustle either, nor would be kidnapping a nuclear submarine and bombing the city to hell.

I wonder why Iran, with all its billion of dollars in oil, hasnt thought to simply BUY a nuke or grab a nuclear sub if its that easy... oh wait, its not.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
If the point of the battle is to achieve supremacy over the crime world, KP wins. He is far more pragmatic and efficient, and let's face it, mobsters would be a lot more willing to support and follow a competent, albeit sociopathcial, business man than a sadistic looney toon.

If the point is to wipe out the opposition, Joker takes it. He is far more willing to burn the world to the ground to destroy the enemy and is probably more tactically brilliant, albeit in a derranged way. Kingpin wants to rule over and preserve things for his convenience. Joker might just use WMDs to wipe out the city along with the kingpin and his forces. i cant imagine joker not fighting to win. its just, who knows what his idea of winning is? ^_^

Originally posted by redhotrash
I wonder why Iran, with all its billion of dollars in oil, hasnt thought to simply BUY a nuke or grab a nuclear sub if its that easy... oh wait, its not.

In comics it is.

If Iran wasn't under so much surveilance and embargos, it would be a lot easier for them to buy nukes ilegally too, but they would have to admit it, since the main point of having nuclear weapons is to show them to the world. Also, developing WMDs building capacities, assuming they are trying to do it as you do, is a far more effective deterrant and a greater strategic asset than buying a couple of nukes no actual government would sell to them.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
most people, including dc writers seem to forget how formidable joker really is in hand to hand, i think people would be fools to underestimate joker in a fight

I disagree-if it comes down to h2h, Joker is a dead man. I doubt he would be daft enough to let it come to that, unless he knew nothing of Fisk's fighting prowess.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I disagree-if it comes down to h2h, Joker is a dead man. I doubt he would be daft enough to let it come to that, unless he knew nothing of Fisk's fighting prowess.
Really? I think Joker has the edge when it come to H2H.

I mean, Joy Buzzer, Acid flower, Trick pistol, and all those standard thingamajinx he carries around.. it's enough to take down even the strongest of the human species.
And he's insanity gives him a strength and durability boost.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

I mean, Joy Buzzer, Acid flower, Trick pistol, and all those standard thingamajinx he carries around.. it's enough to take down even the strongest of the human species.

that wouldnt be hand 2 hand then

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by 753
that wouldnt be hand 2 hand then first of all. LOL joker playing fair in ANY FIGHT. bullshit. second; hes knocked batman unconscious in at least one fight and has exhibited hand to hand prowess on several other occasions.

still i cant imagine any of jokers toys doing more than pissing kingpin off. hes taken several shots to the heart area once and killed his attacker

Wild Shadow
well in a pure h2h fight i dont see joker beating fisk. but, in a full on down and dirty fight fisk isnt as defenseless as some might think. he may not have fancy chemical attacks like joker but he does have a laser cane, bullet vest and a gas broach that he can implement as easily as joker and his toys..

Prep-Man
In pure Hth, Joker gets CRUSHED! But he doesn't play fair, so that might be Kingpin's downfall.

darthgoober
Kingpin stomps. It'd be a lot closer if they were limited to "no name" henchmen or maybe one or two established criminals. Damn near every street level villain has worked for Fisk at some point...

BUSTER1
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

That ain't h2h -if it comes down to gadgets, KP has his cane.
Joker's "insanity strength & durability" boost won't help him when Fisk is beating him to death

Happy Dance

redhotrash
I agree Kingpin wins this, but I also think it'd be pretty epic for Fisk to tie Joker up in a bearhug, taunt him by asking what other tricks he has up his sleeve, only to be sprayed in the face by a acid flower. But yeah overall Joker I think is getting a bit overhyped here.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by 753

If the point is to wipe out the opposition, Joker takes it. He is far more willing to burn the world to the ground to destroy the enemy and is probably more tactically brilliant, albeit in a derranged way. Kingpin wants to rule over and preserve things for his convenience. Joker might just use WMDs to wipe out the city along with the kingpin and his forces.

Can't argue with that

Lord_Talron
personally, i think for the joker to win it has to end before they end up fighting each other personally. and before the hand to hand, it could easily go either way; both men are wonderful at scheming, planning, and manipulating.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
personally, i think for the joker to win it has to end before they end up fighting each other personally. and before the hand to hand, it could easily go either way; both men are wonderful at scheming, planning, and manipulating.

Joker is more willing to do crazy shits, but on the other hand, Kingpin have access to ressource Joker can't even dream of (metahuman henchmen, for exemple). So it's really what they want that count.

If they want to eliminate each other, Joker is dead.
If they want to destroy the shit all over the place, Joker win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.