Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Thor vs Captain Marvel, Martain Manhunter, Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Classic Thor.

Gladiator fully confident and his radiation and confidence weaknesses are removed for this fight.

J'onn fire weakness removed.

All of Supes weaknesses removed as well.

Blood lusted fight is on, who wins?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by lawest9
Classic Thor.

Gladiator fully confident and his radiation and confidence weaknesses are removed for this fight.

J'onn fire weakness removed.

All of Supes weaknesses removed as well.

Blood lusted fight is on, who wins? Orion Soloes...blue_bandana

Lord Feron
T1

lawest9
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Orion Soloes...blue_bandana That's very interesting since Orion is not even in this fight.

That's very interesting since Orion is not even in this fight.

It's a meme

Team 1.

lawest9
Originally posted by 753
It's a meme

Team 1. Why?

Slaanesh
team 1

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

D_Dude1210
Team 1. 10/10

manx422
t2

Why?

cause manx posts it like people ask for freebird or shout toca raul at concerts

Warlord
one

The Nuul
That's very interesting since Orion is not even in this fight.

Fine.......Supes solos...

Philosophía
Team 2.

Blanket

Colossus-Big C
i made a fight like this, it was a cage match.

lawest9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Fine.......Supes solos... I have no real problem with that depending on what version of superman you're referring to.

One on one I would agree, But all of them together..........I don't believe so.

Longinus
Hmm well basically you've negated Silver Surfer from the fight because his greatest strength would be to generate red sun solar radiation or transmute or make kryptonite but without that weakness I think he'll be pummeled by any of the three on team 2 strength and fighting skill wise. Thor also is destroyed because his magic is negated now on Superman and his lack of speed is his downfall. Any on team two have the strength to hang with him and their usage of other powers stop him. Gladiator is their greatest shot honestly, maybe even in weaknesses were included. At full confidence I think he'd give a bloodlusted Supes a run for his money if not beat him entirely as I think he is the better fighter and more skilled. However he won't defeat Superman or whomever he is paired against before those of team 2 beat their opponet. So I'ma give this fight to Team 2. Now if Team 1 was Gladiator full confidence, Sentry voided and Orion then we'd have a real good and balanced fight imo of course.

Weakness exploitation is meaningless. SS can wreck anyone on team 2 without it just the same. He has so many more options for both offene and defense than any of them it's not even funny. Thor can still soul suck, life drain, anti-force blast, god blast, bfr etc. The only real threat is the manhunter and he's not enough.

Should've given them a top tier green lantern to make this a fight

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
The only real threat is the manhunter and he's not enough.
On paper, perhaps. Without his weaknesses Superman is clearly the ace of Team Two. But they still lose.

JakeTheBank
Surfer and Thor are still staggeringly powerful without relying on weakness exploitation...the idea that Thor's magic and Surfer radiation manipulating abilities are the only ways for either of them to beat Superman is ridiculous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Surfer and Thor are still staggeringly powerful without relying on weakness exploitation...the idea that Thor's magic and Surfer radiation manipulating abilities are the only ways for either of them to beat Superman is ridiculous. Correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.