These Guys With Prep Vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Reed Richards
High Evolutionary
Thanos
Dr Doom
Pre-crisis Lex
Forge

they get to experiment on MJJ, and Explore the fifth dimension untill they think there ready

Omega Vision
It depends if PIS/CIS is on. If so then they can do this easily, all they have to do is trick him into saying his name backward, shouldn't be hard for them.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It depends if PIS/CIS is on. If so then they can do this easily, all they have to do is trick him into saying his name backward, shouldn't be hard for them. if thats all they need team stomps, but they cant do that here. dont forget these guys have some of the smartest brains in the universe.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if thats all they need team stomps, but they cant do that here. dont forget these guys have some of the smartest brains in the universe.
Again it still depends on CIS/PIS. If those are off and the backward name trick won't work then no amount of brain power can defeat Mxy without hefty plot devices (HOTU level plot devices). Mxy is close to omnipotent, its his trickster personality and the fact that he's incapable of taking things seriously that keeps him from ruling the Omniverse.

Colossus-Big C
Again it still depends on CIS/PIS. If those are off and the backward name trick won't work then no amount of brain power can defeat Mxy without hefty plot devices (HOTU level plot devices). Mxy is close to omnipotent, its his trickster personality and the fact that he's incapable of taking things seriously that keeps him from ruling the Omniverse. these guys can replicate mxys powers by understanding the 5th dimension, and experimenting on MJJ

Omega Vision
these guys can replicate mxys powers by understanding the 5th dimension, and experimenting on MJJ
Neither the run of the mill 5D Imps or MJJ are Mxy's equal. Its never really explained in comics but Mxy seems a head or two above the rest of his brethren. In WF he destroyed the 5D rather easily, none of the other Imps could do a damn thing about it.

Galan007
Mxy.

galactusischere
Reed calls his buddy, Alien Entity to deal with this.

Lord Feron
Indefinitly level of prep and being able to get access to the 5th dimension.

Are we assuming the team work together. Cause some of the ppl will try to **** over the team if the oppunity presented itself.

Team stomp.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy.

Even PC Lex? Genuine question.

Galan007
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Even PC Lex? Genuine question. Admittedly, he's the only one I am unsure of. stick out tongue

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Team stomp.
lol no.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ares834
lol no.

laughing out loud

yes!

eek!

If they have all the prep in the world, it's just a matter of time

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
If they have all the prep in the world, it's just a matter of time
The world ends before they have enough stick out tongue

redhotrash
Forge gets regulated to fetching coffee and holding tools

galactusischere
Reed Richards
High Evolutionary
Thanos
Dr Doom
Pre-crisis Lex
Forge

they get to experiment on MJJ, and Explore the fifth dimension untill they think there ready

They stomp.
If Reed could build a gun that could bring down the virtually omnipotent Living Tribunal in MC2 then go figure.

Mr Master

Neither the run of the mill 5D Imps or MJJ are Mxy's equal.
5D imps may or may not be Mxy's equals (who cares concerning Marvel)
but Mxy has nothing on MJJ.

They either stalemate, or MJJ turns him into a jar of 'mixed pickels' ...

quanchi112
Team, easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mr Master
5D imps may or may not be Mxy's equals (who cares concerning Marvel)
but Mxy has nothing on MJJ.

They either stalemate, or MJJ turns him into a jar of 'mixed pickels' ...
Exactly what did MJJ do that earns him such a high estimation against Mxy?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by redhotrash
Forge gets regulated to fetching coffee and holding tools forge maybe the teams only hope...

redhotrash
You are out of your mind.

Omega Vision
forge maybe the teams only hope...
erm

galactusischere
Forge creates an improved version of the Ultimate Nullifier and nullifies Mxy.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Forge creates an improved version of the Ultimate Nullifier and nullifies Mxy.
Mxy would probably use the UN to light a cigar. erm

galactusischere
Improved. It is literally Forge's power to invent things, so I don't see how the team would fail giving that they have unlimited prep.

Omega Vision
Improved. It is literally Forge's power to invent things, so I don't see how the team would fail giving that they have unlimited prep.
Him having the power to invent things really doesn't mean he could replicate let alone improve the UN. That's like saying Deadman having the power to possess people would allow him to possess the Spectre (admittedly of late that seems more and more probable a scenario).

galactusischere
Still...Reed is just too damn smart. I mean if an alternative version of him could build a gun that could turn the LT's power against him, then not even WF Mxy would stand a chance.

Omega Vision
Still...Reed is just too damn smart. I mean if an alternative version of him could build a gun that could turn the LT's power against him, then not even WF Mxy would stand a chance.
Well its an alternate version ain't it? stick out tongue Plus I'm not all that convinced LT would fare much better against WF Mxy than the various versions of the Spectre did.

galactusischere
I'm not all that convinced LT would fare much better against WF Mxy than the various versions of the Spectre did.

How so? What has Spectre done that even puts him in the LT's league? As far as we are concerned he is DC's version of Eternity as he always gets punked/beat by nearly everbody.

And LT can always go to the 16th dimension and kill Mxy from there.

Omega Vision
How so? What has Spectre done that even puts him in the LT's league? As far as we are concerned he is DC's version of Eternity as he always gets punked/beat by nearly everbody.

And LT can always go to the 16th dimension and kill Mxy from there.
PC Spectre (the one written by Moore among others) was certainly in the same league as LT. Mxy killed him...as a joke.

galactusischere
PC Spectre (the one written by Moore among others) was certainly in the same league as LT. Mxy killed him...as a joke.

What was PC Spectre's best feat?
LT based on feats is much above omniversal power.

Omega Vision
What was PC Spectre's best feat?
LT based on feats is much above omniversal power.
Best feat? I would say his best feat was managing to move the GEB with his own power in American Gothic. The GEB was a nigh-omnipotent/arguable near equal to the Presence so the Spectre actually physically moving him in the slightest shows an insane amount of power.

galactusischere
Yea I know of Great Evil Beast. But what do you mean by "moving" him? as in lifting him up or pushing him?

Harbinger
OV, is the instance you're referring to when Spectre is grabbing what seems to be GEB's thumb?

Omega Vision
Yea I know of Great Evil Beast. But what do you mean by "moving" him? as in lifting him up or pushing him?
Lifting his finger. Physically moving a being that doesn't want to be moved even if its only by a slight budge still shows that you're not absolutely insignificant like the others like Etrigan and Fate were. The implication was that the Spectre was clearly the most powerful being (minus the Presence) that was opposing GEB and when he fell everyone lost hope. It could be argued his power eclipsed that of the rest of the forces arrayed there.

This is what the Spectre was under Moore:
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/comic_coverage/images/2007/08/12/swamp_thing_2.jpg

kevdude
That or when The Spectre battled the Anti-Monitor in COIE, never seen LT do that before..

galactusischere
Lifting his finger. Physically moving a being that doesn't want to be moved even if its only by a slight budge still shows that you're not absolutely insignificant like the others like Etrigan and Fate were. The implication was that the Spectre was clearly the most powerful being (minus the Presence) that was opposing GEB and when he fell everyone lost hope. It could be argued his power eclipsed that of the rest of the forces arrayed there.

This is what the Spectre was under Moore:
http://comiccoverage.typepad.com/comic_coverage/images/2007/08/12/swamp_thing_2.jpg

Meh..

http://img524.imageshack.us/i/lt2cm.jpg/
"The LT Exists in ALL Multiverses simultaneously"

Definite omniversal power. and wasn't LT the last man standing throughout whole reality against Thanos?

Omega Vision
Meh..

http://img524.imageshack.us/i/lt2cm.jpg/
"The LT Exists in ALL Multiverses simultaneously"

Definite omniversal power.
Yes well the art was much cooler in my pic therefore the Spectre wins. dur

Colossus-Big C
dc zeus doesnt even even respect/acknowledge spectre and told him " leave my sight i have no time for games"

Mindset
Originally posted by kevdude
That or when The Spectre battled the Anti-Monitor in COIE, never seen LT do that before.. Yea, I've never seen LT battle Anti-Monitor either.

TheTyrant
Spite. Mxy dies a horrible horrible painful painful death.

Prep-Man
Mxy. Too much power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mxy. Too much power. We've seen him oneshotted before, tricked countless times, and depowered while his will was sapped by Prime and Annataz.

Batman-Prime
Mxy wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Mxy wins. You do realize Mxy likes to screw around right and has been beaten by far less than this, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.