Emporer Joker+MJJ+Batmite Vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss this battle right here

Galan007
Team wins.

Emperor Joker alone had 99.9% of Mxy's power.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
Team wins.

Emperor Joker alone had 99.9% of Mxy's power. doesn't mean he knew how to use it effectively.

nicamarvin
Team wins.

Emperor Joker alone had 99.9% of Mxy's power. whats the 0.01 percent of such a power?....a demogorge Maby...? confused or someone like Thanos.. confused

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
doesn't mean he knew how to use it effectively. Except he did know how to use Mxy's power quite effectively -- Mxy himself stated as much..

Originally posted by nicamarvin
whats the 0.01 percent of such a power?....a demogorge Maby...? confused or someone like Thanos.. confused I've wondered that myself. But it is near impossible to quantify a percentage of omnipotence.

Lord Feron
Team gives MJJ the power and he rapestomps Mxy.

nicamarvin
Except he did I've wondered that myself. But it is near impossible to quantify a percentage of omnipotence. ..................pokey

Omega Vision
Except he did know how to use Mxy's power quite effectively -- Mxy himself stated as much..

I've wondered that myself. But it is near impossible to quantify a percentage of omnipotence.
Didn't seem like much to me. He was able to project holograms IIRC among other things but in truth 0.01% of Mxy's full power would still be pretty damn powerful, after all he originally intended to give Joker that much power and it was supposed to be enough power for Joker to accomplish something interesting.

galactusischere
Team 10/10.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Discuss this battle right here
EJ = 99% of Mxy's power

MJJ = stalemate vs Mxy

Batmite tanked the destruction of the non-existent pre-crisis Multiverse at the hands of Mxy.

Teams stomps the nutties out of ol' Mxee.

Q99
Bat-mite is already a 5D Imp himself, so yea, stomp.

Colossus-Big C
how about WF MXy?

AsbestosFlaygon
Bat-Mite is a part of Mxy.

EJ did have 99.9% of Mxy's powers, so yeah team wins.

Q99
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Bat-Mite is a part of Mxy.

Isn't that just speculation by Bats and Supes?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Batmite tanked the destruction of the non-existent pre-crisis Multiverse at the hands of Mxy. Many of the realities Mxy/Bat-Mite journeyed to (and subsequently destroyed) were the post-crisis type. But yes, pre-crisis continuity was also destroyed in the midst. thumb up

Originally posted by Q99
Isn't that just speculation by Bats and Supes? Nope, it was a fact confirmed in Superman/Batman #25:
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/bm1.jpg/
http://img442.imageshack.us/i/bm2f.jpg/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.