Midnighter vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill Cis on.... morality on

battle takes place middle of time square...

KingD19
Midnighter, he's strong enough to hurt Cage, and he's waaaay too fast for him.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
Midnighter, he's strong enough to hurt Cage, and he's waaaay too fast for him. whats his strength class? confused

KingD19
Lifting strength class I'm not sure, but he's fought Winter and Apollo, and had them hurting.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
Lifting strength class I'm not sure, but he's fought Winter and Apollo, and had them hurting. okay and that shows what? a lot of Street lvlers enhanced humans have a similar feat against flying bricks that doesnt mean they can injure or hurt some of luke power set some have tried and failed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Winter is one of the most powerful beings in the Authority book, and Apollo is as well. But I see your point.

Juk3n
Midnighter goes for some eye shots - he's skilled, fast and ruthless enough to do it. Failing that means a fail thread, because we regularly see Luke Cage put down my class 2 punches..

no wait....

Wild Shadow
i actually argued that for another character but ppl actually ignored it and gave luke the majority. the whole eye attack thing... ppl trying to claim it cant be proven Luke is any less vulnerable in his soft spots due to upgrades. roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
Midnighter does to Cage what he did to Apollo, pop his ear drums.

Omega Vision
Midnighter's punching strength is a lot greater than his lifting strength I'll wager, a bit like Bruce Lee really.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Midnighter's punching strength is a lot greater than his lifting strength I'll wager, a bit like Bruce Lee really.
enough to make luke feel and be hurt? confused

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
enough to make luke feel and be hurt? confused
He's made more powerful beings feel it. So yeah.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's made more powerful beings feel it. So yeah. how strong is he? would you say spiderman or higher? 50 or 100 tonner?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
how strong is he? would you say spiderman or higher? 50 or 100 tonner?
Class 5-10 at best but very good at using his strength to max effect, again like Bruce Lee. So he probably hits like a Class 50-100. Humans can break bricks with Class 0.25 strength or less but great skill so imagine what someone with 40-80 times that strength and similar skill can do.

KingD19
Midnighter has hurt Apollo and Winter, 2 of the most powerful beings in their continuity, he's also taken down some other high level bricks. He definitely hits like he's in the top tier. Plus he redirected a tank shell with a kick.

Black bolt z
Midnighter took on mantis and (with some upgrades)took on the surfer.Given what I know of both characters i'll give Midnighter 6/10.

Wild Shadow
tank

logan has redirected a missile and punched high tiers as even pummeled bricks into submission...

Sabe as well has pummeled supermen clones and other invulnerable beings with blunt trauma...

yet many wont admit or argue they can hurt luke cage with blunt trauma let alone with 2 to 15 ton strength that some characters are arguably at.

Batman, batgirl all have done their share of supermen type beatings.
what strength chart places midnighter in such a range? unless it is just an opinion that isnt supported...eer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.