Ares vs Harald Jaekelsson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

KingD19
Has Ares ingested the potion that allows him to combat Harald?

If he hasn't, he loses instantly, after all, Thor broke his wrists to the point they were hanging by the skin when he tried to crack him with the hammer.

Even if he has taken it, is he strong enough to hurt Harald?

Prep-Man
I'm not sure. Ares did take take over Hades post and he's immortal. Ares is in a total different league than Thor.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm not sure. Ares did take take over Hades post and he's immortal. Ares is in a total different league than Thor.

You're talking about DC Ares. Everyone is thinking it's Marvel's Ares.

The Nuul
Harald kicks Marvel's Ares ass.

AsbestosFlaygon
I thought this was Marvel Ares as well.

Good thing I read WWK's post laughing out loud

I think Harald can destroy Ares' physical body, the same way Diana can.
Harald is no doubt more durable and stronger than Diana, albeit slower and probably not as skilled.

Harald for the slight majority.

EDIT:
If Ares is allowed access to the God Wave, then Ares wins with ease.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I thought this was Marvel Ares as well.

Good thing I read WWK's post laughing out loud

I think Harald can destroy Ares' physical body, the same way Diana can.
Harald is no doubt more durable and stronger than Diana, albeit slower and probably not as skilled.

Harald for the slight majority.

EDIT:
If Ares is allowed access to the God Wave, then Ares wins with ease.

You're refering to lasst encounter? Wasn't Ares a lot more powerful whe he had Hades power?

AsbestosFlaygon
You're refering to lasst encounter? Wasn't Ares a lot more powerful whe he had Hades power?
Doesn't seem so. I mean, his feats with Hades' power doesn't add up to his feats when he had the full God Wave.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Doesn't seem so. I mean, his feats with Hades' power doesn't add up to his feats when he had the full God Wave.

Can he draw upon the Godwave anytime he wants?

AsbestosFlaygon
Can he draw upon the Godwave anytime he wants?
Nope. It comes from The Source, iirc.

Just like the New Gods and all other pantheons, they can't just access on The Source's powers at will.
I mean, Highfather with his Staff can't. Neither can Dark Side, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.