The Kingpin vs The Slug - HTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
The Kingpin of crime

vs

The Slug (Ulysses X. Lugman) - obese crimelord, ally of the Kingpin, and member of the Hood's gang:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(comics)
http://www.comicvine.com/slug/29-3230/

1) Classic Kingpin
2) Current Kingpin, if you think there is a difference.

HTH fight to the death in sumo mode, no weapons of any kind allowed. The Blob is ref.

Can the Kingpin overcome his former ally? Or does he suffocate to death in Slug's immense fat as others have done?

Q99
Well, Kingpin is big enough that the normal suffocation technique the Slug uses won't work, and strong enough to hurt him despite the fat, in any version.

So it's a 10/10 for Fisk.

BUSTER1
This isn't even a competition. Fisk destroys 10/10-His "fat" is all useful muscle, while the Slug is truely obese and can't even move under his own power. Slug sits immobile, while Kingpin pummels him to death.

basilisk
Yeah but Slug is vastly fatter than even the Kingpin, I think he is big enough to suffocate him. Kingpin must come in close to win this this, and the force of his punches will be absorbed by vast quantities of fat. Meanwhile Slug would be trying to grab him and pull him in.

Q99
Slug weighs twice as much, but Kingpin can lift twice his own weight I'm pretty sure.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by basilisk
Yeah but Slug is vastly fatter than even the Kingpin, I think he is big enough to suffocate him. Kingpin must come in close to win this this, and the force of his punches will be absorbed by vast quantities of fat. Meanwhile Slug would be trying to grab him and pull him in.

You are certainly right about the fatter bit-as I stated before, Kingpin, despite his "fat" appearance is all muscle, while Slug is just fat. KP is very fit and, despite his large build, very quick and agile. Slug's vast body fat won't protect him from Fisk's head punches. And as for Slug trying to grab KP and pull him in, that would only work if Slug was at least on a par with Fisk in strength. Slug sit around all day eating, and can't even stand up, while KP is peak human-Fisk is way out Slug's league in strength

The only outcome for this fight is Slug being hospitalised or killed.

Q99
It's funny how Marvel has several fat fighters, none of whom are remotely near each other in ability.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Q99
It's funny how Marvel has several fat fighters, none of whom are remotely near each other in ability.

Thats the way of the world my friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.