Three Way Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
Team One:
Sersi
GL Hal
Apocalypse

Team Two:
Loki
Dr. Doom
Silver Surfer

Team Three:
Zatanna
Firestorm
Stardust

Each team gets one hour of prep.

Who wins, and who gets eliminated first?

Placidity
Team 2 wins due to prep, won't be easy though, Zatanna would have something of her own ready for them too.

manx422
t3

Blanket
A three way with a lot of foreplay

Slaanesh
team 2

galactusischere
Team 1.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 for sure

Konton
galactusischere won't like it, but Apocalypse is the weak link here and Sersi wouldn't do much better.

I'd split it between team 2 and 3 because prep benefits both teams pretty well (Doom goes berserk and Zee gets tons of artifacts she's been shown to have that bring her to reality manipulation levels).

However, team 3 has a bit more umph in the Cosmic Power department.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse with his celestial tech solos.
/thread.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 as edge in the magic and brain department, and they have the most powerful being on the field (Silver Surfer)

TheTyrant
Apocalypse has the best tech. And he is the second most intelligent here. I don't see why he wouldn't win this.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse has the best tech. And he is the second most intelligent here. I don't see why he wouldn't win this.

Because anyone on team 2 would smack the shit out of him?

Konton
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Because everyone else would smack the shit out of him?

fixd

TheTyrant
No. Apoc is the most powerful here after SS without CIS and PIS.

Konton
Based on what?
He wouldn't even take a majority on Sersi, let alone anyone with the Power Cosmic.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No. Apoc is the most powerful here after SS without CIS and PIS.

I can see at the very least Hal Jordan and Stardust mauling him. Loki, Zatanna and Doom might roxx him too, with their magic.

galactusischere
Fourth most pwoerful IMO after Stardust, GL, and Surfer.
Zatanna would be blitzed, and we already saw a PIS-less fight between him and Loki.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Konton
Based on what?
He wouldn't even take a majority on Sersi, let alone anyone with the Power Cosmic.
Only two people have the power cosmic here erm

Harbinger
People are seriously underrating Firestorm here. Dude's probably the best matter manipulator of any character I listed, and he's no slouch physically, either (held his own against an amped Kalibak IIRC).

Lord Feron
Team 2

Warlord
T2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.