DC Hercales VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Fully Powerd Hercales, when zeus made him a full god.

no speed blitze of flight, strangth h2h, fight till some one dies

lawest9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Fully Powerd Hercales, when zeus made him a full god.

no speed blitze of flight, strangth h2h, fight till some one dies Supes FTW.

JakeTheBank
DC Hercules busted Superman open with a single strike, iirc.

h1a8
WW is stronger than Hercules according to both her SAID gifts and her feats. Superman is stronger than her. So Superman is stronger than Hercules. Thus I see that incident as the exploding gas station one.

But I need to see the incident. Any scans?

manx422
Superman

JakeTheBank
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA1317.jpg

With out his speed, flight, and the match being restricted to H2H, Superman is going to be in for a fight.

Prep-Man
Fully powered Herc would be a good fight for Superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

With out his speed, flight, and the match being restricted to H2H, Superman is going to be in for a fight.

As Bruce Lee once said, "Boards don't hit back."

Yes a little blood came from Superman's nose as it should, but what would Superman do to Herc?

Yes Superman would be in a fight but most certainly he would be the victor due to his strength and durability advantage.

Prep-Man
Hercules is definitely stronger, though. Probably just as durable in his prime. Nowadays? Not so sure.

h1a8
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hercules is definitely stronger, though. Probably just as durable in his prime. Nowadays? Not so sure.

No way is Herc stronger. I say Superman unholding back is far stronger by feats alone.

How can you give Herc strength over Superman when he has no feats greater than Superman's?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by h1a8
No way is Herc stronger. I say Superman unholding back is far stronger by feats alone.

How can you give Herc strength over Superman when he has no feats greater than Superman's?

He held up themscyra for a while, IIRC and he was said to hold up the planet itslelf. I doubt Superman can do that, unless he's amped.

quanchi112

With out his speed, flight, and the match being restricted to H2H, Superman is going to be in for a fight. I loved how his punch did nothing against kc.

Colossus-Big C
DC hercales actually held up the planet on panel.
theres no way superman is "Far" stronger than him

valtudo
this scan proves thor is more durable then superman i never saw thor bleed from a single punch and a punch of someone like hercules

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by valtudo
this scan proves thor is more durable then superman i never saw thor bleed from a single punch and a punch of someone like hercules it was an elbow to the face that made him gush like that

valtudo
it was an elbow to the face that made him gush like that

and yet thor is always trading blows and hits with characters as strong or stronger then hercules and he doesnt bleed like that

AsbestosFlaygon

KC Supes was just waiting for it LOL

JakeTheBank
Word, KC Superman is something else lol

h1a8
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He held up themscyra for a while, IIRC and he was said to hold up the planet itslelf. I doubt Superman can do that, unless he's amped.

Herc never held up a planet. Superman moved planets and a normal Superman was calculated to exert forces greater than 50 Earth weights.

Blanket
Herc never held up a planet. Superman moved planets and a normal Superman was calculated to exert forces greater than 50 Earth weights. When, and when?

psycho gundam
Herc never held up a planet. Superman moved planets and a normal Superman was calculated to exert forces greater than 50 Earth weights. ^ you're the worst man.....

carver9
Where does H1 get this B.S from?

Mindset
Comics.

Where else?

Harbinger
WW is stronger than Hercules according to both her SAID gifts and her feats. Superman is stronger than her. So Superman is stronger than Hercules. Thus I see that incident as the exploding gas station one.

But I need to see the incident. Any scans? facepalm

h1a8
Originally posted by Blanket
When, and when?

Superman moved a planet against Starbreakers pull. He moved the wheels of Mageddon. Hell in the feat where WW, MM, and him pulled the Earth Superman supplied over 50 Earth weights of force.

Colossus-Big C
Herc never held up a planet. Superman moved planets and a normal Superman was calculated to exert forces greater than 50 Earth weights. your right DCU Herc who is based of mythology herc held up the universe eek! (theres a scan some where on this)

he shitstomps superman big grin

Colossus-Big C

But I need to see the incident. Any scans? this is wrong, captain marvel is slighty stronger than superman and only half of hercales powers him (the roman half he was split into) so basically he is 2x stronger than supes big grin

carver9
Good fight but I give this to Supes due to his other array of powers. Supes 6/10 but Herc did bust him up in the last encounter pretty bad.

carver9
this is wrong, captain marvel is slighty stronger than superman and only half of hercales powers him (the roman half he was split into) so basically he is 2x stronger than supes big grin

Where are you getting Captain Marvel being stronger than Supes?

They are equals.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
Where are you getting Captain Marvel being stronger than Supes?

They are equals. well ive seen scans of cap catching supes punches and overpowering him but either way, herc would be two time stronger because all the olympions including herc was split into two, greek and roman and only the roman half powers cap. now this must mean the real herc(when they joined back toghether should be 2x stronger smile

carver9
well ive seen scans of cap catching supes punches and overpowering him but either way, herc would be two time stronger because all the olympions including herc was split into two, greek and roman and only the roman half powers cap. now this must mean the real herc(when they joined back toghether should be 2x stronger smile

I agree, I think herc is stronger and I'm basing this off of the fight that went between the two BUT Captain Marvel being stronger than Supes, thats pushing it.

Blanket
Superman moved a planet against Starbreakers pull. He moved the wheels of Mageddon. Hell in the feat where WW, MM, and him pulled the Earth Superman supplied over 50 Earth weights of force. With the help of Hal if you're talking about the feat I think you are.

Weren't humans in the background also pulling them?

No. That's just a made up statistic you used. They moved a planet in comics, nothing more, nothing less.

h1a8
your right DCU Herc who is based of mythology herc held up the universe eek! (theres a scan some where on this)

he shitstomps superman big grin

He never held up a universe either.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
I agree, I think herc is stronger and I'm basing this off of the fight that went between the two BUT Captain Marvel being stronger than Supes, thats pushing it.

Captain Marvel's underrated to be sure, but being stronger than Superman? You could make a case for being more durable, I guess, but they're shown time and time again to be equals in the physical sense.

h1a8
Originally posted by Blanket
With the help of Hal if you're talking about the feat I think you are.

Weren't humans in the background also pulling them?

No. That's just a made up statistic you used. They moved a planet in comics, nothing more, nothing less.

No. There were no humans pulling anything. WTF!

Hal supplied the harness, Superman supplied the pulling.

Superman was calculated to exert more than 50 Earth weights of force (in the threesome feat). In the starbreaker feat it is more astronomically than that.

h1a8
well ive seen scans of cap catching supes punches and overpowering him but either way, herc would be two time stronger because all the olympions including herc was split into two, greek and roman and only the roman half powers cap. now this must mean the real herc(when they joined back toghether should be 2x stronger smile

Superman is many times stronger than Herc and is stronger than Marvel when not holding back. Catching Superman fists doesn't prove anything as someone can punch with less than all their might plus it is easy to do against a equal anyway. Hell I can catch or block someone's fist who is stronger than me.

-Pr-
They never really had a fight. In the one shot, Superman was knocked down, sure, but plenty of villains have knocked him down before. We never got to see what would happen if the two really threw down when Superman got back up.

Superman would take it, imo, but in no way easily.

and Billy is not stronger than Superman. His punches might be more effective Vs Superman than vice versa due to the magic, but stronger? Nah.

leonidas
true or false--ww is stated as being stronger than dc herc?

true or false--ww has defeated dc herc?

Colossus-Big C
Superman isnt stronger than herc
Superman isnt stronger than marvel

IMO all three are equal more or less in strength

manx422
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.