God Kratos invades Hyrule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
God Kratos and his Spartan army invade the land of Hyrule. Zelda orders her troops to protect it and Link goes out to try to defeat the God of War.

First round will have God Kratos as a giant. Link will have all equipment and weapons from Twilight Princess. Second round will have God Kratos reduced to human size and has all weapons and magic from God of War II but will still have all of his God powers. Link will have both Master Sword and Shield through both rounds.

Second battle will be the Spartan army versus the knights from Hyrule.

Will Kratos and his army conquer Hyrule?

NemeBro
Kratos steamrolls through Link, and the Hylian knights are featless. Spartans are badass by virtue of being... Well Spartans.

FinalAnswer
Link summons the lollovelinkclub who manage to make Kratos look like an insect in comparison to him.

Link 1000/10

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Link summons the lollovelinkclub who manage to make Kratos look like an insect in comparison to him.

Link 1000/10
Pretty much this.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkFPwinner.jpg

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Link 1000/10

Fanboyism: When they say "our character has more fans," you know they can't up with jack on how that character would win.

ScreamPaste
Well, basicly I assemble my justice friends, who are all infinitely more intelligent than you, and we debate circles around you for teh lulz, meh boi.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Pretty much this.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/LinkFPwinner.jpg

That's the Nintendo Forum , what do you expect them to pick when it's a fight between a Nintendo character and a non-Nintendo character?

Even in a fight between the Pikmin and Sephiroth, you know who the Nintendo fanboys will root for.

ScreamPaste
Actually, no, it isn't. GJ. And number of votes doesn't matter, or Xena would win every fight.

MooCowofJustice
DID SOMEONE SAY JUSTICE?!

ScreamPaste
IT WAS I, SIR. LET US SMITE THIS VILE CRETIN!

MooCowofJustice
Fastball special? Wut?

Could work. Epic Link strength + a short guy with a really high pain tolerance.

ScreamPaste
I'm thinking a Goron child.

David and Goliath anyone?

LLLLLink
Well, basicly I assemble my justice friends, who are all infinitely more intelligent than you, and we debate circles around you for teh lulz, meh boi.
The power of LolloveLink and friendship at work. thumb up
I feel a Captain Planet moment coming on...

Ridley_Prime
Ghey.

LLLLLink
Don't make me call down JUSTICE on you...

XanatosForever
gay_rage

iChaos
Time for a crapload of pages.

Burning thought
Kratos wins this with fair ease, at least in his God form.

Sin_Volvagia
Kratos curbstomps Link in all fights and destroys all of Hyrule.

ScreamPaste
link-rape
JUSTICE FRIENDS! ASSEMBLE!

MooCowofJustice
Sorry I'm late, there was a cat stuck in a tree. Tried to get it down, but all I had around me was this old lady. I threw her at it but now they're both stuck in the tree. erm

ScreamPaste
A truly honorable delay, sir.

So, here's my plan:
Link aims the sky cannon at Kratos' face, and loads a Goron child into it. What happens?

Sin_Volvagia
A truly honorable delay, sir.

So, here's my plan:
Link aims the sky cannon at Kratos' face, and loads a Goron child into it. What happens?

Kratos dodges it.

ScreamPaste
Nah. Goron+Kratos's face = epic David v.s. Goliath moment. 131
link-rape
sɹǝǝɥɔ

Maester_yoda
i was using the force to persuade natalie portman to be my girlfriend, sorry im late....

Link wins due to the fact that this has already been done before elsewhere and we will end up with he same results..... Link wins

MooCowofJustice
Yoda, you'll have to teach me how to do that. Jessica Alba gets better looking every time I see her.

And yeah. I like the idea of shoosting the Goron child out of cannon.

Sin_Volvagia
Nah. Goron+Kratos's face = epic David v.s. Goliath moment. 131
link-rape
sɹǝǝɥɔ

Kratos can jump on a fired catapult boulder. What's a launched goron gonna do besides knock Kratos to the floor without injury?

MooCowofJustice
Catapults don't shoot living rocks, or even regular rocks as fast as that cannon will.

ScreamPaste
There's sort of a huge difference between a catapult and a sky cannon.

Maester_yoda
is Ganon allowed in this fight?

@ Moo...."you must unlearn what you have learned"

Phanteros
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
i was using the force to persuade natalie portman to be my girlfriend, sorry im late....

Link wins due to the fact that this has already been done before elsewhere and we will end up with he same results..... Link wins In one forum Goku was declared winner in Superman vs Goku thread vice versa in another forum. Really no forum has the absolute authority in what character wins or loses.

ScreamPaste
That much is true ^

Still. NemeSis is gonna learn the hard way that when you insist on inviting us into your thread, you cannot kick us out without a proper fight. D:<

Edit: For the record; Supes wins.

Maester_yoda
wait.....wait......did i read that correct.....you think superman would beat goku?

that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard... Sorry don't mean to bash you, but thats just illogical

ScreamPaste
What makes you say that?

Supes is FTL. Goku can't even see him. erm

LLLLLink
Well, first off, a lot of comic character's feat are composed of fanon. As far as I'm concerned, only the original author's written feats of the character are canon.

DBZ has to follow this rule (the movies, GT, etc), so the only way it's a fair contest is if the comic guys do the same.

ScreamPaste
Nah, the comics are canon if DC says so, essentially. A lot of the original creators of characters are long dead.

MooCowofJustice
Superman breathes air where there isn't any air. He wins.

LLLLLink
Nah, the comics are canon if DC says so, essentially. A lot of the original creators of characters are long dead.

Nah, fan continuity isn't canon imho, even with rights.

ScreamPaste
Back up, how does Goku beat FTL Supes? He can't even see him.

LLLLLink
"He dodged it.... He's faster than the speed of light..." - Piccolo after Raditz dodges his special beam cannon erm

ScreamPaste
Which is later shown to be false. no expression Probably hyperbole.

Also, if someone moves faster than light, they cannot be seen.

LLLLLink
What about the fight with Jackie Chun in Dragonball?

Nemesis X
WTH guys? Get back on topic!

ScreamPaste
Haven't watched it in years, but I doubt Chun is faster than Buu, who is sub-light speed. (he can be seen.)

Maester_yoda
come on there are many instances where you can't see the fighters when they fight. In the cooler movies. Vegeta couldn't see Goku and Coller duking it out, and cooler was STANDING STILL behind vegeta and vegeta still couldn't see him. only when goku kicked him did vegeat start seeing them.

also instant transmission anyone?

but this is an endless debate that has been going on for years and i doubt it is helpin things here so lets just drop it. my last post on the topic

ScreamPaste
The characters get faster over time. When Vegeta is slower than Goku, he cannot see him, but when he catches up a bit, he can.

Supes is beyond being seen due to FTL movement, he reaches you before the light photos that bounce off of him do.

Also, instant transmission takes a moment.

LLLLLink
The characters get faster over time. When Vegeta is slower than Goku, he cannot see him, but when he catches up a bit, he can.

Well, Vegeta was able to see Goku movements owning Recoome, Jeice and Burtur, and at that point, he was significantly weaker than Goku.

Instant Transmission is teleportation, not a speed feat, for the record.

XanatosForever
LMFAO

Team lollink wins by completely derailing the thread and breaking forum rules in the process.

So gay_rage it's link-rape guys. God joob. thumb up laughing

Ridley_Prime
ridleyfacepalm

stick out tongue

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
"He dodged it.... He's faster than the speed of light..." - Piccolo after Raditz dodges his special beam cannon erm Dub fabrication.

Was not said in the Japanese anime, and was not said in the manga for sure.

Goku would never defeat Superman. Superman who has traveled billions of times FTL, survived planet destroying blasts easily, and has torn apart a planet in a fight with Zod I believe it was.

I probably know more about DBZ than everyone who has posted in this thread, and know enough about Superman to know that Goku is utterly chanceless.

The best quantifiable speed feat we have that appears in the original manga is Gotenk's feat of flying around the planet seven times in roughly twenty minutes, impressive, to be sure, but Superman could have flown to the sun and back in faster time.

Sin_Volvagia
Superman can go so fast that he travels through time. Goku's only way of catching up to him is by Instant Transmission.

Superman is so strong that he can juggle planets. Goku struggled to lift a city.

Superman is so durable that he can stay in the sun without discomfort. Goku in SSj form was hurt by a thrown rock from Krillin.

I think it's obvious who wins.

"He dodged it.... He's faster than the speed of light..." - Piccolo after Raditz dodges his special beam cannon erm

Only in the dub version. There wasn't any light speed until the Frieza saga.

EDIT: Nemebro beat me to it!

NemeBro
Superman has never juggled planets (Barring some Pre Crisis bullshit), nobody in DBZ has ever traveled at lightspeed, Goku in the manga never even attempted to lift a city, and I am pretty sure the rock thing was also only in the anime.

MooCowofJustice
So, out of curiosity. What if we used SSJ4 Gogeta vs Superman?

NemeBro
The fight would be over just as quickly.

ScreamPaste
See, 5L? Supes FTW!

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman has never juggled planets (Barring some Pre Crisis bullshit), nobody in DBZ has ever traveled at lightspeed, Goku in the manga never even attempted to lift a city, and I am pretty sure the rock thing was also only in the anime.

1. I was using the Pre-Crisis bullshit though, I wish I could see scans just to see what juggling planets look like.

2. Frieza and Goku sure spent a couple of episodes in their last fight even though it was all supposed to be 5 minutes (dub at least). And the fights after that were all blurs to ordinary people. If that's not light speed, then DBZ gets wasted by a lot more characters.

3. I was using GT which is best strength feat I've seen in the anime.

4. The rock throw was in a filler episode. I guess that makes that non-canon.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
1. I was using the Pre-Crisis bullshit though, I wish I could see scans just to see what juggling planets look like.

2. Frieza and Goku sure spent a couple of episodes in their last fight even though it was all supposed to be 5 minutes (dub at least). And the fights after that were all blurs to ordinary people. If that's not light speed, then DBZ gets wasted by a lot more characters.

3. I was using GT which is best strength feat I've seen in the anime.

4. The rock throw was in a filler episode. I guess that makes that non-canon. 1. Pre Crisis is not relevant to current Superman.

2. Even that would not make it lightspeed, and once again, dub. Blurs? Someone going lightspeed would not even be visible to the human eye, they could go to the sun in eight minutes.

3. Not only is GT not canon, but it was faggotry of the utmost kind.

4. Indeed.

Nemesis X
GET BACK ON ING TOPIC!

ScreamPaste
1. Pre Crisis is not relevant to current Superman.

I'd still love to see a scan.

Wei Phoenix
Haven't watched it in years, but I doubt Chun is faster than Buu, who is sub-light speed. (he can be seen.)

Buu is nowhere near light speed. He couldn't even intercept the ear rings when they were thrown.

ScreamPaste
Hence: under light speed stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Hence: under light speed stick out tongue

You win.

ScreamPaste
It's been an honor, sir.

Phanteros
Jesus christ people! I was just making point that you shouldn't take another forum's decision for a grain of salt when debating.

Note: to self never mention Goku or Superman again.

LLLLLink
All of that stuff, was it written by the creator of Superman himself or is it just popular fanfiction?

ares834
Its in the comics...

So yeah it is canon.

LLLLLink
Who wrote the comics?

ScreamPaste
DC.
^All that's important as far as canon in comics goes. Well, almost.

LLLLLink
No, I want an author.

LLLLLink

The best quantifiable speed feat we have that appears in the original manga is Gotenk's feat of flying around the planet seven times in roughly twenty minutes, impressive, to be sure, but Superman could have flown to the sun and back in faster time.

Gotenks also said in that quote that he took a nap during that 20 minutes as well.

ares834
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/KryptoniansFTL.jpg
Far more impressive. Supes flies from the sun to the earth in the time it takes a man to say one sentance.

Nemesis X
Kratos automatically wins next time someone brings up another statement for the retarded Goku vs. Supes fight.

ScreamPaste
The discussion changed, mature a little. no expression

Who do you think would win between them?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ares834
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/KryptoniansFTL.jpg
Far more impressive. Supes flies from the sun to the earth in the time it takes a man to say one sentance.

Sentence length is unquantifiable. But, if we take his words literally, he says that they approached "aggressively", meaning they were not on a Sunday stroll, so to speak. Also, they had enough time to calculate his position and the coordinates of his entry. But still, impressive.

Nemesis X
The discussion changed, mature a little. no expression

Who do you think would win between them?

You don't think it's immature when you have to go and alter the conversation when they're supposed to discuss what the OP has posted and if they don't wnat to discuss it, they can just go on a different thread to discuss such nonsense?

Who would win? I would say God Kratos and his spartan army.

LLLLLink
Superman vs Goku and Link vs Cloud are the most debated topics in Eastern/Western fiction. You cant help but get enthralled.

ScreamPaste
For the record, Link > Cloud, too..

But also Supes > Goku.

LLLLLink
Imho, Supes vs Goku isn't really being matched up fairly, because Supes has access to any fanfiction that gets licensing because they are granted canon status, but DBZ suffers from canon restrictions on movies, manga and dubs.

fascistcrusader
Kal El >>>>>>>>> Goku > Cloud > Link

ScreamPaste
Link certainly > Cloud.

LLLLLink
Supes also has a continuing universe while DBZ's is over and the sequel (GT) is largely considered not canon.

ScreamPaste
That much is true, 5L. Supes is still insanely powerful.

Nemesis X
Why is everyone acting like douches today?

ScreamPaste
It's only been today for 33 minutes as of your post, sort of an early judgement, eh?

Nemesis X
You guys took up more than three friggin pages talking nothing but Superman vs. Goku. Are all of you that idiotic?

ScreamPaste
Hey, no flaming. It's a legitimate debate that came up, and has been debated for years. IT'S POSSIBLE this could be the one that changes the game.

fascistcrusader
Except for the fact that Cloud is much faster, strongdr, more agile, and has more powerful attacks. There's a reason only nintendo fans and people who haven't played VII and watched AC say Link has a chance against him.

ScreamPaste
Faster I could see you argueing, stronger or more powerful? haermm

fascistcrusader
While we're on the subject of the man of steel, who do you guys think should be the villain in the next Supes film?

Nemesis X
You're being off topic. The more off topic it gets in here, the more the chance that Peach will come in here and close it. Why do you do this? If I didn't know any better, I say that you know Link and Hyrule will lose this fight and so to dodge your acceptance of defeat, you went and got all off topic in here which retardingly influenced the weak minded in this forum to join you in your friggin off topic brigade.

ScreamPaste
Doomsday?

/Shot in the dark.

Edit: If that were the case, FC, who pretty openly hates me, wouldn't also be discussing Supes, Neme mah boi.

fascistcrusader
Seeing as how Link's items only affect lifting objects, something useless in battle, Cloud is stronger. Link cannot even scratch the pillars in his games with a blade while Cloud cuts through stone and steel like butter.

ScreamPaste
You have no proof of that claim, and are using gameplay mechanics. The gauntlets are specificly stated to make him stronger, not make him lift things.

Edit: Link without them is actually physicly stronger aswell, and TP Link unenhanced is insanely strong.

fascistcrusader
I'd like to see Darkseid in a film, and after hearing it suggested that Michael Clarkw Duncan would be a good DS I can think of no better villain/actor combo.

Nemesis X
...Now we're discussing Cloud vs. Link? WTH?!

ScreamPaste
It'd be good if they pulled it off, but they don't generally pull off villains like Darkseid.

Then again, DC's movies have been going much better than Marvel's.

fascistcrusader
Canon fact: all the gauntlets have ever done for Link is let him lift objects, nothing more. Enemies do not go down in any less hits after obtaining any lifting item, meaning Link's combat strength is unaffected.

Canon fact. Link has never been able to cut stone object that he must lift to remove. If he could cut them they would be cuttable like bushes and grass.

Canon fact: Cloud cuts throught steel with enough energy to cause it to ignite.

Cloud is much stronger. Deal with it.

Nemesis X
Here's a canon fact: you're all a pain in the @$$.

ScreamPaste
Gameplay mechanic.
More of the above.

Note the magic around him when he does this? Physical force didn't cause the ignition.

Canon fact: The gauntlet's are stated to give him strength.

Even without them, he has better strength feats than Cloud, especially TP Link.

fascistcrusader
What are you smoking, Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk were two of the best Superhero movies ever IMO, and I'm also quite fond of the first two Spider-Mans, the Xmen saga, and the Punisher. The only DC films I've really loved have been the Nolan Batman films, I find the rest to be lackluster. With his attachment to the Superman reboot o have high hopes for that, but until then Marvel definitely has more good films.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Canon fact: all the gauntlets have ever done for Link is let him lift objects, nothing more. Enemies do not go down in any less hits after obtaining any lifting item, meaning Link's combat strength is unaffected.

Canon fact. Link has never been able to cut stone object that he must lift to remove. If he could cut them they would be cuttable like bushes and grass.

Canon fact: Cloud cuts throught steel with enough energy to cause it to ignite.

Cloud is much stronger. Deal with it.

So, how is it that Cloud can cut through thick steel, but cant even cut through Kadaj's sword with the same strength? Your argument is invalid.

ScreamPaste
I think MArvel pumps out more films, but theres are generally less impressive. The new Batman films, and Watchmen for me outclass the Spiderman movies,especially the third, and the X-men movies.

Though the first two spiderman, and especially Iron Man were good.

I think the Watchmen and Batman movies are better though. Except for Christian Bale, hate his Batman.

fascistcrusader
You use gameplay mechanics to argue for Link all the time, I don't see why you're against it now. The fact of the matter is that he has never been shown to be able to cut stone, in fact every game you try to in your sword bounces off it. Until you can show a cutsceneor even gameplay of Link chopping pillars like Cloud did, he cant .

LLLLLink
Gameplay mechanic. The implementation of the Megaton Hammer proves this. Your application has been denied.

fascistcrusader
Christian Bale is my favorite Batman. I couldn't stand the guys who played him in the Burton series of films.

Nemesis X
Would you guys please just stop it already!?

ScreamPaste
Burton only did the first two, and I thought Keaton's Batman was amazing, his Batman voice wasn't terribly forced.

LLLLLink
In my opinion, none of them have been able to personify Batman correctly.

ScreamPaste
Michelle Pfieffer's Catwoman though.. .OMEGAWWW. I'd sell my soul, kidneys, and right nut for that woman.

LLLLLink
...and where's that sig you promised, Shin?

ScreamPaste
I'm working on a sig for someone else atm, and a million other things, as well as hunting for another job. D: I'm busy, okay?

fascistcrusader
I just call it the Burton series because Timmy started the whole travesty. Christian Bale IMO does Batman right, he's the kinda guy I always imagined playing him when I read the comics.

LLLLLink
I'm working on a sig for someone else atm, and a million other things, as well as hunting for another job. D: I'm busy, okay?

No johns. stick out tongue Well, a sig would be under Cyner jurisdiction as Director of Hylian Resources, wouldn't it?

ScreamPaste
Bale's tall enough, and in better physical shape than Keaton, sure, but I always thought Keaton's Batman was superior. I just can't get over the scene in the Dark Knight when he goes on about people believing in good, and his batrasp is .. Soooo forced. It almost kills the serious moment. Bale's voice as Batman makes me cringe.

Edit: Cyner directs Hylian resources, which is me. So he basicly tells me to do things. stick out tongue

fascistcrusader
Has everyone seen the new trailer for Iron Man 2? It looks incredibly badass.

FNQowwwwYa0

ScreamPaste
Warmachine! \m/

LLLLLink
Bale's tall enough, and in better physical shape than Keaton, sure, but I always thought Keaton's Batman was superior. I just can't get over the scene in the Dark Knight when he goes on about people believing in good, and his batrasp is .. Soooo forced. It almost kills the serious moment. Bale's voice as Batman makes me cringe.

Edit: Cyner directs Hylian resources, which is me. So he basicly tells me to do things. stick out tongue

Oh? And what resources do you possess? Cuz I need a new sig, RIGHT NOW!
Jk.

fascistcrusader
The only thing Keaton has on Bale is batnipples, and that is definitely not a plus.

Nemesis X
Keep it up guys and I'm gonna report you.

ScreamPaste
Hey, Batnipples were manly. D=< Keaton wasn't afraid of wearing them. Manlier than Bale, imho. stick out tongue

Edit: It's been fun, but I have to catch a couple hours of sleep, and then resume the job hunt/create sig/write things/microwave stuff/wank Link cycle I live on.

fascistcrusader
Bat nipples are about as manly as scented lotion and gay sex.

Nemesis X
That's it! REPORTED!

fascistcrusader
I just reported you, what now *****?

Cyner

It's not well known but I contribute a lot to threads by funneling ideas through Screampaste, if he sees my logic and agrees it gets posted. I'm pretty lazy and/or busy sometimes so I don't post as often as I would like to.

Also I'm not sure which Batman actor I liked the most, but I know that I didn't like clooney.

Additionally Super Man > Goku

Nemesis X
Hey Cyner, wanna get reported too? If not, get back on topic and if you can't do that, shut up and get out.

Cyner
Edit: Samus' new powersuit design for Other M looks great, a much more sleek and feminine look. I really like it.

Cyner
@NemeSis

Well you're not gonna like what I have to say and really it's just a repeat of what the rest of the members of the lollovelinkclub have said.

Basically the people of Hyrule lure Kratos and his army into the Lost woods once there, they turn into Stalfos and fall into Ganon's control. Hyrule wins, the end.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner
@NemeSis

Well you're not gonna like what I have to say and really it's just a repeat of what the rest of the members of the lollovelinkclub have said.

Basically the people of Hyrule lure Kratos and his army into the Lost woods once there, they turn into Stalfos and fall into Ganon's control. Hyrule wins, the end.

Finally! Someone in here is showing more intelligence than ScreamPaste and Fascistcrusader! At least you're now talking what's on topic.

Now back to arguing, Kratos wouldn't be easily fooled and the Lost Woods aren't in this fight. They're pretty much fighting eachother around the castle and the small town near it.

XanatosForever

FNQowwwwYa0

I'm boycotting the Iron Man movie franchise because of how they screwed over Terrence Howard. He was the perfect Rhodes, and Cheadle just doesn't have the force of personality to make it work, imho.

fascistcrusader
Don Cheadle is a good actor, and Howard didn't get screwed, he was just asking for waaay to much money. Terrence was the douche in that situation, not Marvel.

XanatosForever
I never said he's not a good actor, I just don't think he's the right fit for War Machine.

Burning thought
, in fact every game you try to in your sword bounces off it.

Is this true? the developers made an animation for links sword bouncing off stone?

Phanteros

NemeBro
Oh? And what resources do you possess? Cuz I need a new sig, RIGHT NOW!
Jk. Wait in line.

Kratos would step on the Lost Woods.

Sin_Volvagia

FNQowwwwYa0

Hellz yeah Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Just so that the OP won't cry:

1. Kratos stomps Link, literally. He has the superior range, size, and durability, and Link plus the surrounding area are done for if Poseidon's Rage is used as it will cover a huge distance.

2. Kratos still wins since he's invincible in Rage mode and can use magic as much as wants for the time being.

3. There's not much known about the Knights of Hyrule other than defeating Ganon and getting beat by Link when they were under mind control. And I have little knowledge in Spartan combat.

ScreamPaste
Needs more Tim Curry.

General Kaliero
Guys, stay on topic in here.

MooCowofJustice
Aww, right when I was about to throw in my two cents that the last Superman movie wasn't as good as it's predecessors.

So, everyone still agree that Kratos is evil?

ScreamPaste
Yep. 131

MooCowofJustice
He should stop that. That is rather large disadvantage.

ScreamPaste
Truly. I just had a superior idea to firing a Goron from the sky cannon. no expression

Link could fire *himself* from the cannon, sword first. haermm

MooCowofJustice
A truly glorious idea. We should get some more Biggoron in this thread too. No particular reason. He's just win.

ScreamPaste
Well, if Kratos is actually invading Hyrule, and not just "castle town" The Gorons spite the Spartans really, really badly.

Also, Knights > Spartans anyway. Plate armour > hoplites.

Edit: I wonder if Biggoron could kick Kratos' ass by virtue of Goron strength scaled to his size? mmm

LLLLLink
You guys are lulz...

Cyner
Well, if Kratos is actually invading Hyrule, and not just "castle town" The Gorons spite the Spartans really, really badly.

Also, Knights > Spartans anyway. Plate armour > hoplites.

Edit: I wonder if Biggoron could kick Kratos' ass by virtue of Goron strength scaled to his size? mmm

I hate that show "Deadliest Warrior" cause they made Knight lose to Samurai, and pirate. No, just no.

MooCowofJustice
Actually I think it was Knight vs Pirate. And Viking vs Samurai. But yes, the verdicts were nonsense.

ScreamPaste
Viking and Knight both still shoulda won.
gay_rage

Cyner
That show is basically this forum, but for history fanboys. Knight losing to Pirate is like Pyron losing to Olimar. F that show.

MooCowofJustice
Derailed thread is derailed.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Cyner
That show is basically this forum, but for history fanboys. Knight losing to Pirate is like Pyron losing to Olimar. F that show.
This is truth.

The epic fanboyism for the pirate was apparent.
Grenado v.s. flail:
-The knight hade the grenado in his time, too.
-The grenado did nothing to the *iron* breast plate, let alone a steel one.
-Flail liquified a skull.
-The grenado won?
Blunder buss mis-fired, Halberd bisected a torso, nuff said.
Sword v.s. sword was a draw, knight has armour... Wtf?

So on and so forth...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>